20 Reviews for Quickdraw Records LLC

Music During Breaks (2)
Vocals (2)
MC (1)
Lighting (1)

Neal and Nicole were absolutely amazing! We can't say enough great things about them. Neal helped us chose music that was perfect for our ceremony, and our first dances. Nicole went above and beyond for us by playing guitar in addition to cello, and then also surprised us with a beautiful singing voice!
Our family and friends raved about the music and performance. The ceremony music was beautiful, and all the other songs that were chosen were perfect for us. They really saved the day by helping us out at the last minute by performing for us through our reception. Neal's communication up to the day of the wedding was excellent... he always replied right away, and he always had helpful suggestions and ideas for us.
Their energy, kindness, and flexibility through plan changes made us feel like the most important couple in the world!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

This past 4/15/17,we have the best day of our life and Neal was part of this,he was couple hours before the time just to make sure all was fine,he did a superb job everyone love his music,was magical for us we highly will recommended,if you want some professional,responsible and give that magical touch to your wedding Neal is who you need to call we are very happy we did
Yissel

Profile Picture Yissel, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Neil did a superb job playing violin for us at our wedding. He played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. All the guest loved him and added what a nice touch it was. We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Clayton, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue

He was absolutely wonderful. I changed the music line up one week before the wedding and he was able to learn a new song. Everyone told me how amazing it was walking down the isle to game of thrones. I heard he was amazing at cocktail hour and my guests were just listening to him to see what he would play next. I even asked him to slow down the wizard of Oz to make it more classical when I walked by and it sounded beautiful. One of the best decisions of my wedding! He's so talented that he can listen to a song and play it back. Just beyond amazing!

Profile Picture Mariel, 3/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Neal and Curt were incredible to work with and so talented. Neal was on the ball answering any email that I ever sent so quickly with any questions I had leading up to our wedding day. I asked Neal to learn not one but TWO songs that I requested and they did it with ease, one which ended up being the song I walked down the aisle too and it was absolutely perfect! Neal even Skyped to let me hear the song to make sure I approved before the wedding day! Wonderful from start to finish, I HIGHLY recommend their services. Very professional and very kind. Thank you for making our wedding day just perfect!

Profile Picture Courtney , 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Willing to Travel

We really wanted a violinist for our wedding ceremony and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Neal is an absolute pleasure to deal with and he plays beautifully! He makes you feel comfortable every step of the way and will not disappoint you on your big day. I was so grateful for all of his advice leading up to our wedding and loved how friendly and accommodating he is. All of our guests were very impressed with his performance and we would not hesitate to recommend him! Thank you again for making our day extra special :)

Profile Picture Laura, 1/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Microphones, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel

Great job! Very flexible with timing. Sounded beautiful

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Great musicians and a wide range of music. Very professional

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I would recommend them to anyone. They were very accommodating with my request in music. They acted and looked very professional. I just wish there were more people that came to my wedding to listen to them. I hope I have another event in the future to hire them for. I really wish I could have spent more time listening to their music!!!

Profile Picture Tierra, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Quickdraw Records and the music they produce is consistently amazing, especially when heard live. Down to earth guys with great personalities, they make every live show an awesome acoustic experience and I promise you'll love em'.

Profile Picture Steven, 6/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Neil was extremely professional and reliable. He was willing to learn songs for my wedding ceremony and cocktail party. He is very talented and was a hit with my guests. He does violin, electric violin and fiddle to please the crowd. Reliable and highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Cat, 6/12/16, 9 Reviews

Let him Play for you.
That is all that's needed.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We were getting married in the park. It got rained out, but Neal was so flexible and great, he came to the reception location and performed there instead. Fortunately for us, he was able to extend his stay. He did a great job interpreting my "vision" for the recessional. He also plays a great variety of music which was perfect for our eclectic group of invitees. He's super talented. I only wish I could have enjoyed his performance a little longer (thanks to the rain everything got cut a bit short, and as the bride, I only got to enjoy the processional and recessional. Thanks Neal!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Willing to Travel

Neal was extremely professional and accommodating to our needs. We utilized his services for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and us as well as our guests were extremely impressed with his performance. Would recommend any day!

Profile Picture Breanna, 2/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

So extremely pleased with the work Neal did for our wedding ceremony and reception! Extremely responsive and our wedding guests were so impressed. Thank you!

Profile Picture Breanna, 2/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Neal and Spayed Koolie were a pleasure to work with. Very professional! They even went out of their way to learn a song specific to our event. Looking forward to having them back in May. Highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carrie, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

My advice to you is don't let this one get away.....BOOK HIM NOW!! Tons of fun...great music! Had an absolute BLAST! You can't go wrong!

Profile Picture User7307871, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Provided the best wedding experience I could have ever hoped for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Robert, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I can't believe it's taken me this long to write a review. I got married almost 2yrs ago and hired The Black Velvet Band as our entertainment. They were absolutely amazing. My family and friends still talk about how much they loved the music. It wasn't just the music though. The toasts and the games were perfect. I love these guys. If you're looking for a fun addition to your wedding these guys are perfect. They can be traditional (I suppose) but they're way more fun if you let them have free reign!

Profile Picture Jodie, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Spayed Koolie is simply fantastic. Their music repitoir is great and their flexibility as a group was so impressive to seem them interact with the audience. I highly recommend them for any event they are great guys and amazing musicians.

Profile Picture User6087390, 2+ years ago, 1 Review