Quetzal Wedding Photo Reviews

109 | Cancun, MX

109 Reviews for Quetzal Wedding Photo

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2015

We spent a lot of time reviewing photographers portfolios in Mexico and loved the style of Quetzal. They provided exactly what we were hoping for. Lots of fun, candid, action shots from our wedding as well as the appropriate amount of the traditional posed photos that are necessary. They always responded very quickly when we emailed them and showed up to our resort on time. It can definitely be nerve-racking working with vendors in another country but we never felt worried with Quetzal. They are truly great at what they do.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thanks for your kind comments Shannon, we loved working with you and wish you both so many happy years together!!!! All the best. Ches & Bernie

Marta · Married on 06/21/2014

Really profesional and amazaing photos section

Sent on 08/13/2014

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Was a pleasure !!! We love your wedding!!! http://quetzalphoto.com/2014/07/marta-koch/

Ches and her team were wonderful!! Great with the candid shots as well as posed. She is so sweet and makes you feel very comfortable. Pictures turned out amazing!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thanks a billion for your sweet words. It was a true pleasure working with you :)
    Best wishes

Quetzal photo provided us with exactly what I wanted - unique, candid, and artistic photos. The team was super friendly and easy to work with, I'm very glad we decided to go with them for our wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words. Loved being part of your day!!!! :D

Marsha · Married on 09/09/2014

Mark and I are so thrilled with our pictures. Thank you for making the event as easy as possible to coordinate from the US and being reliable and professional to make our wedding incredible!!!

We will use your services again as our family grows!!

Mark and Marsha Bickler

Sent on 09/30/2014

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thanks Marsha and Mark . It has always been a pleasure working with you. Hope to see you soon!!

Briana · Married on 08/26/2017

2.5

Overall it was a great experience working with Quetzal photography. The only complaint I have is that I wish there were more photos of what I requested. I really wanted the reactions of my bridesmaids & my father when they saw me. I also wish I had more photos of myself in my wedding dress, but the day was rushed. The photos came out beautiful & they were fun to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Briana,
    Thank you for your review. We loved your wedding and we were delighted with how the images turned out! It was a pleasure spending the day with you and Gabriel's families. We are surprised that you were not completely satisfied with what we delivered in your gallery. It's possible that we did have more images of you in your wedding dress, and we could have provided them to you if we knew that you thought there weren't enough in your gallery. We love to make our clients extremely happy and we definitely try to provide everything they request. We are always open to communicate throughout the entire process, and would have loved to know your concerns during the wedding day or after the delivery of the images, so that we could have taken more or looked for more that would meet your request. We put our hearts and soul into telling the complete story of your day in the best possible. The day was a bit rushed, but we always have time to meet your expectations. We hope you treasure your photos for many years to come.

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2016

We could not have been more happy with all of our wedding pictures! Quetzal exceeded our expectations... The energy they brought on the day was contagious and even our guests commented on how comfortable they made everyone feel. They worked well with our planner and the videographer as well, we barely noticed any of the shooters in the pictures. The Trash the Dress was also a blast with all three shooters returning!

We asked for a dozen teasers to share during our home receptions the following weekend and Quetzal sent us 60 in less than a week! We were astounded by the swift turn around and high quality.

Communication before the wedding was good, although I didn't feel that the three surveys that they requested were worth the time and effort since we ended up repeating most of the information during our in-person meeting the week before the wedding anyway. That being said, they were professional and organized throughout.

We received far more photos than we expected with over 100 for the TTD and 350 for the wedding... We absolutely got the best value for what we paid and i would HIGHLY recommend their services. Thank you Ber, Chez, Ana and all!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments and feedback ;) Sending much love your way

Maribel · event on: 08/15/2014

3.5
      3.5

I've had the chance to meet this couple and the two are very nice

Sent on 08/29/2014

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Thanks for everything!! was a pleasure working with you!!

Taylor · event on: 11/20/2016

2.2
      0.5
      1.0
      1.5
      3.0

After a lot of research, I chose Quetzal to take our family portrait for our 2016 Christmas Card. Sadly, we are leaving Mexico without them. We received 56 images and will not be using 1. They are not a good fit for family portraits. We beilieve its the responsibility of a photographer to let you know when you need to look a certain direction, move your hair, smile, etc. From the pictures we received that clearly did not happen. Very disappointed and would not recommend this company.

We spent $450 for less than an hour and 56 terrible photographs.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Quetzal Wedding Photo's reply:

Greetings Taylor, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services.
    While we are truly sorry we did not meet your expectations, we hope you accept the complimentary extra photos we provided as compensation for your unpleasant experience. We still love your portfolio and invite you to reconsider your thoughts. All the best