Queen City Strings Reviews

1 | Buffalo, NY

1 Reviews for Queen City Strings

Sean Linnehan · Married on 08/11/2018

1.0

AWFUL - No-Showed Our Wedding!

Avoid at all costs! We booked Queen City Strings for our wedding and they never showed up! My wife was much more involved in the details of our wedding, and all I (the groom) wanted at the reception was a string quartet to play during the cocktail hour. There is more of a backstory to this and why I really wanted it, but suffice it to say, it was REALLY important to me because it was the only detail I asked for. We booked them for our wedding and had multiple email correspondences the week of our wedding to confirm. On the day of our wedding, our wedding planner called to see why they had not arrived. After lying to her that they were on their way, they finally (after several phone calls) admitted that they were not coming because they had "mixed up the dates." They offered a lackluster apology and a refund of our deposit plus a bit more (How kind!). Our wedding was wonderful and we had a great day, but the quartet is something I was really looking forward to and will never have back.

Sent on 03/07/2019