Queen City Party Charters Reviews

16 Reviews for Queen City Party Charters

16 Queen City Party Charters Reviews
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

This is the best company around! Worth every penny!! Totally flexible and conscientious for all your needs!! Attention to detail is phenomenal and the staff is truly what matures this company better than the rest!!! Call them today, you will not regret it!!! Will be using them again!!! ???

• Z

Zac · Married on 11/26/2017

Professional, punctual, polite! Alex and his staff at Queen City Party Charters are by far some of the best in the business. Having attended several weddings beforehand, I was unsure of how they would perform, but they blew my expectations and all of my guests expectations out of the water! Their pricing is competitive and well worth what they ask. 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful transportation company for their wedding!

Blake · Married on 11/18/2017

Very accommodating people. The quality of service was outstanding. 10/10

Layla · Married on 11/11/2017

Could not have ask for a,better service, well dressed, professional, on time, so very polite, and most of all...the buses are so nice! Then come the Bentley, oh it's such a beautiful classy car! Completely satisfied and more, would recommend to everyone. We actually have booked again with friends for a Brewery tour in near future! Thank you Matthew, our Bentley driver and Alex for making our day our dream come true....

Monique · Married on 06/17/2017

You can not go wrong with Queen City Party Charters! They made sure my special day was perfectly flawless!! Alex and his staff provide Class A professional service! Absolutely the best, hands down!!

• Felisha

Felisha · Married on 05/06/2017

Love these guys! I have used them twice for two separate occasions and will be using them again for my own upcoming wedding! They are always professional, timely and offer transportation from party buses to just a fun evening and even special occasions. I highly recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte and western North Carolina Area.

Colby · Married on 01/21/2017

Alex and the entire Queen City Party Charters team helped make our last minute event such a success! From the moment we called Alex to help with our last minute request, to the time our event ended, we had exceptional service! Our driver was on time, professional and super friendly. We had such a great time and can't wait to use Queen City Party Charters again! I highly recommend them for any type of event you may be planning!

Jason · Married on 10/29/2016

Queen City Party Charters has been the easiest and most professional car service I have ever done business with. Booking them for my wedding has been an extremely seemless process. The attention to detail has been unmatched, never have I worked with a car service company who goes the extra mile. I am a huge car guy so when I saw the vintage Bentley my jaw hit the ground. It literally looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. Alex the owner has been a pleasure to work with. I know my wedding day will be better because we chose this company. When looking for wedding transportation their is no other option, Queen City Party Charters is the only option.

• Z

zack · Married on 10/01/2016

Very easy and flexible to work with. Did a fantastic job!

Kaila · Married on 09/27/2014

WOW I cannot say enough good things about Alex and his team at Queen City Party Charters. Everyone knows how stressful wedding planning can be. So when your after-party location falls through 3 days before your wedding.... you need help... and FAST!!!

I reached out to Alex and told him my story. Not only was he extremely professional, he also knew how to handle a bride who was days away from walking down the isle :)

He worked it all out for us and made sure he had not one, but two, party buses available for us to get our wedding guest downtown for some after hours fun!

I will forever be thankful for their efforts in turning what was once a tragedy into the most amazing evening for all! Our friends still talk about it to this day.

If you want an amazing company with exceptional service, look no further!!!

M · event on: 11/04/2017

Very professional and on point the entire time of event.

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

This company was great to work with. They provided transportation for my wedding and were very professional and timely. I would use this company again.

Janet · Married on 09/03/2016

Can't express in words how special Queen City Party Charters made our sons wedding day! As the Mother of the groom I definitely wanted everything to be perfect. They did just that! They arrived early dressed to impress in super clean nice cars. It was a hot sunny day, they had cold bottled water for us. Their attitude and manners were outstanding, eager to help. We rented the Bentley for our son, all I can say is IMPRESSIVE. He was so happy, standing with his beautiful bride in front of the Bentley. Memories and amazing pictures to cherish for always. Many thanks Queen City Party Charters....I see why you are the BEST ?

bob · Married on 09/17/2016

3.5

The service provided was nothing short of outstanding. The Bentley was beautiful and provided the effect for my daughter that I was looking for. I highly recommend this service to anyone wanting to provide a very special touch for a very special event.

smith · Married on 11/16/2016

Love it! Very quick in communications, just exactly what we were looking for on our special day!