Queen City Party Charters Reviews

25 Reviews for Queen City Party Charters

• rachel

rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Party bus was a hit!

Let me start off by saying that hiring QC Party charters was probably the most expensive line item on our whole budget except for venue/food. We were skeptical but given the great reviews and the fact that they had a large enough bus for our guests (40 person party bus) we pulled the trigger and booked them.
    WOW. This party bus was easily one of the highlights of our wedding. The disco ball lights moving to the beat of the music, the awesome sound system, we had a blast! Our driver was on time for our many back and forth shuttles and helped us with the audio hook up. Guests loved him! The bus did a few back and forth trips to deliver guests to the venue and then a few later in the evening to deliver us home.
    Alex was easy to get in touch with on the phone and via email and was great throughout the process. We are so happy we spent the extra money to go with a reputable party bus company instead of a cheaper sketchy competitor.

• Heather

Heather Royce · Married on 10/13/2018

Queen City Party Charters is AMAZING

Alex and his team are amazing. They worked with me every step of the way and made the whole rental process so easy. We rented the Sprinter, and a 40 seat bus. The sprinter was for bridal transportation, the driver arrived on time and was very respectful, and the whole ride was a great time. The 40 seat bus was guest transportation. It was great to have, not having to worry about guests getting back to the hotel safe after the wedding. I would highly recommend them and I can’t wait to use them again for another event.

Alex Drago · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent, professional, fun

The group made a tremendous effort to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. They were professional, fun, and respectful. Zac really helped ensure the quality of the party and he did an amazing job making sure everyone had a blast.

Shalissa Ho · Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing. Quality company

Had such a great experience with them. So friendly.

Richard Burnley · Married on 09/29/2018

Queen City charters

These guys are awesome they have great party buses and very professional and accommodating drivers who take very good care of everyone on the bus great lighting and music made the trip a lot more fun. They were on time and never rushed us to move on . I would highly recommend them to anyone

Roger S · Married on 08/02/2018

Highly recommend

From start to finish they were amazing. Very helpful and took the time to make sure everything was perfect.

Rodrigo Moreno · Married on 07/28/2018

Fantastic overall

Zac was an excellent driver, very safe and very courteous.

Diane · Married on 04/07/2018

Book the bentley!

When i saw the Bentley i knew it was a must for my husband and I! It was Incredible! When it showed up the driver was very friendly and accommodating. He knew the best spots to take photos! The price was perfect and the pictures we got will last us a lifetime! HIGHLY recommend!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

This is the best company around! Worth every penny!! Totally flexible and conscientious for all your needs!! Attention to detail is phenomenal and the staff is truly what matures this company better than the rest!!! Call them today, you will not regret it!!! Will be using them again!!! ???

• Z

Zac · Married on 11/26/2017

Professional, punctual, polite! Alex and his staff at Queen City Party Charters are by far some of the best in the business. Having attended several weddings beforehand, I was unsure of how they would perform, but they blew my expectations and all of my guests expectations out of the water! Their pricing is competitive and well worth what they ask. 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful transportation company for their wedding!

Blake · Married on 11/18/2017

Very accommodating people. The quality of service was outstanding. 10/10

Layla · Married on 11/11/2017

Could not have ask for a,better service, well dressed, professional, on time, so very polite, and most of all...the buses are so nice! Then come the Bentley, oh it's such a beautiful classy car! Completely satisfied and more, would recommend to everyone. We actually have booked again with friends for a Brewery tour in near future! Thank you Matthew, our Bentley driver and Alex for making our day our dream come true....

Jeff Archer · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing Service and Vehicles

I searched for a while on transportation because i wanted a particular vehicle. I worked with Alex from start to finish and it was everything and more than i thought of. The amount of time they put into making sure your event is perfect is incredible. Highly recommend them.

Monique · Married on 06/17/2017

You can not go wrong with Queen City Party Charters! They made sure my special day was perfectly flawless!! Alex and his staff provide Class A professional service! Absolutely the best, hands down!!

• Felisha

Felisha · Married on 05/06/2017

Love these guys! I have used them twice for two separate occasions and will be using them again for my own upcoming wedding! They are always professional, timely and offer transportation from party buses to just a fun evening and even special occasions. I highly recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte and western North Carolina Area.

Colby · Married on 01/21/2017

Alex and the entire Queen City Party Charters team helped make our last minute event such a success! From the moment we called Alex to help with our last minute request, to the time our event ended, we had exceptional service! Our driver was on time, professional and super friendly. We had such a great time and can't wait to use Queen City Party Charters again! I highly recommend them for any type of event you may be planning!

Jason · Married on 10/29/2016

Queen City Party Charters has been the easiest and most professional car service I have ever done business with. Booking them for my wedding has been an extremely seemless process. The attention to detail has been unmatched, never have I worked with a car service company who goes the extra mile. I am a huge car guy so when I saw the vintage Bentley my jaw hit the ground. It literally looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. Alex the owner has been a pleasure to work with. I know my wedding day will be better because we chose this company. When looking for wedding transportation their is no other option, Queen City Party Charters is the only option.

• Z

zack · Married on 10/01/2016

Very easy and flexible to work with. Did a fantastic job!

Kaila · Married on 09/27/2014

WOW I cannot say enough good things about Alex and his team at Queen City Party Charters. Everyone knows how stressful wedding planning can be. So when your after-party location falls through 3 days before your wedding.... you need help... and FAST!!!

I reached out to Alex and told him my story. Not only was he extremely professional, he also knew how to handle a bride who was days away from walking down the isle :)

He worked it all out for us and made sure he had not one, but two, party buses available for us to get our wedding guest downtown for some after hours fun!

I will forever be thankful for their efforts in turning what was once a tragedy into the most amazing evening for all! Our friends still talk about it to this day.

If you want an amazing company with exceptional service, look no further!!!

M · event on: 11/04/2017

Very professional and on point the entire time of event.

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

This company was great to work with. They provided transportation for my wedding and were very professional and timely. I would use this company again.

Janet · Married on 09/03/2016

Can't express in words how special Queen City Party Charters made our sons wedding day! As the Mother of the groom I definitely wanted everything to be perfect. They did just that! They arrived early dressed to impress in super clean nice cars. It was a hot sunny day, they had cold bottled water for us. Their attitude and manners were outstanding, eager to help. We rented the Bentley for our son, all I can say is IMPRESSIVE. He was so happy, standing with his beautiful bride in front of the Bentley. Memories and amazing pictures to cherish for always. Many thanks Queen City Party Charters....I see why you are the BEST ?

bob · Married on 09/17/2016

3.5

The service provided was nothing short of outstanding. The Bentley was beautiful and provided the effect for my daughter that I was looking for. I highly recommend this service to anyone wanting to provide a very special touch for a very special event.

smith · Married on 11/16/2016

Love it! Very quick in communications, just exactly what we were looking for on our special day!