Queen City Ensemble Reviews

68 | Charlotte, NC

68 Reviews for Queen City Ensemble

We were very impressed with the Queen City Ensemble. They had a tremendous music talent and wonderful attitudes. Their presence was appreciated by us (bride and groom) and guests alike both at our Wedding Mass and at the reception. Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Queen City ensemble were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were amazing and sounded wonderful... I got many compliments on how great they were. They added a very special touch to our special day! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Maggie · Married on 04/13/2013

Queen City Ensemble performed at our recent wedding and sounded glorious! Becky was extremely helpful, courteous, and professional in each of our communications. I selected several classical pieces that are not "typical" wedding music, and Queen City Ensemble was pleased to accommodate each request. The guests were very impressed with our orchestra as well. I am a pianist and have discerning taste in music.....they were exceptional. If you are reading this, just book them and concern yourself with the many other tasks you will have to complete in planning your special day!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Valerie · Married on 03/09/2013

Could not have been more pleased with Queen City Ensemble!!! They were so easy to work with and made our daughter's wedding even more special than we thought possible!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2013

The music was beautiful and was the perfect touch to our big day. I highly recommend Queen City Ensemble.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Laura · Married on 07/21/2012

Queen City Ensemble was AMAZING! Even though I (the bride) was stuck hiding in the back of our venue waiting for the ceremony to start, and didn't officially get to meet all the members, all my interactions and communications with them were perfect. I mainly communicated via email with Janet, and everything went smoothly with all our discussions. We saw them play at The Point Lake and Golf Club Wedding Show (now Trump National Golf Course) and liked them. We looked around at some other strings, and compared prices. Queen City definitely is affordable compared to some other string groups out there, and after seeing them play and seeing the price, we were set! It was definitely a perfect decision! Not only do they have an amazing classical repertoire to choose from for song selections, they had an amazing contemporary selection. This is something to consider when looking for ceremony musicians because they can charge you extra (ALOT extra) if you want a special song. I really wanted the Feather Theme from Forrest Gump for our sand ceremony to be played... and guess waht, they have it on their list! On top of that, they let me select all the songs for the prelude before the ceremony, and got to hear some other favorites - Candle on the Water from Pete's Dragon and God Only Knows - The Beach Boys (again, all in their repertoire!) Ask to see their song list .... it is really extensive!!! It is great to have more options at an affordable price as well as deal with professional vendors who are polite, on time, and do exactly what you had paid them to do. Thank you ladies for making our wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend this group to anyone in need of a strings for their ceremony!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2012

As a planner, Queen City Ensemble was great to work with - instantly responsive to cues, seamless transitions, prompt, and of course sounded wonderful.

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/07/2011

Queen City Ensemble did my ceremony music! They did a fantastic job! The sound they produced was flawless and being a former violinist I am a hard judge! It was hard to imagine they were actually playing the music and it wasn't a recording it was so good! My flower girls was down to the sleeping beauty waltz and I just wanted to use a certain piece of the song only and they were more then accomodating! I would highly recommend them to add that extra classy touch to any wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Erin · Married on 09/17/2011

Queen City Ensemble was wonderful to work with. From the start, they were responsive, professional and extremely helpful with any questions we had. The music they provided for us during the ceremony and cocktail hour was fabulous!!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2011

Exceeded our expectations in every way!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Linda · Married on 07/16/2011

The Queen City Ensemble performed at my daughter's wedding last weekend. Every single guest commented on the beautiful music provided by them, the church organist, and the church soloist. What is really amazing is that they basically worked out the entire program in the 30 minutes prior to the ceremony with the music selections we had provided. They are true professionals and provided a beautiful setting on this very special day.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Dora · Married on 01/15/2010

I had the honor of going to my great nieces wedding on 1/15/2009 . I have to say the music that was played by the ensemble was just beautiful. I would highly recommend any bride and groom to use them. i have been to many weddings in my life and I have never heard such wonderful music.

Sent on 03/21/2011

Mille · Married on 06/30/2018

We look forward to being a part of your special day! for music Music:
    Queen City Ensemble. Bridal Jewellery from https://www.fashionplaza.com.au/wedding-jewellery and wedding jewelry from https://www.makevana.com.au/engagement-rings

Sent on 01/13/2018

The · Married on 04/14/2018

Great wedding and cocktail hour music. Soon easy to work with. Professional quality performance with no egos!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2013

Queen City Ensemble did a great job at our ceremony! I could not have asked for a better trio!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Dawn · Married on 09/03/2011

We had to deal with an issue of weather - but the Emsemble was very flexible and worked with us.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Carl · Married on 09/19/2015

Solid professionals... the music added the perfect touch to the ceremony. .. I would use them again any time

Sent on 09/21/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

3.5

This trio provided great customer service before my wedding and beautiful music the day of the ceremony. They assign one musician to you to personally assist with music selection and for any questions. Overall a great trio to use and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/01/2014