Queen City Ensemble Reviews

68 | Charlotte, NC

68 Reviews for Queen City Ensemble

M. · Married on 06/03/2016

Take the music for your wedding or event seriously! Listen to chamber ensembles performing the many beautiful options QCE offers that aren't the standard wedding fare. QCE are such talented professionals: you cannot go wrong with anything they perform. They were a joy to work with, offered helpful suggestions, were very flexible regarding start/completion times, and were excellent in "reading" the crowd in order to gauge the volume/pacing of the music. Perfection!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jillian · Married on 05/21/2016

Very easy to work with and great quality music!!

Sent on 06/06/2016
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/14/2016

Queen City Ensemble were perfect for our outdoor ceremony at The Peninsula Club! They played from the balcony overlooking the ceremony and they sounded so beautiful! We were so happy with our decision to have them play for our ceremony

Sent on 07/07/2016

Meredith · Married on 04/16/2016

Queen City Ensemble made our ceremony and cocktail hour beautiful! They were so easy to work with and helpful for providing song recommendations. Having a trio was one of the things we wanted most for our wedding, and i'm so glad we chose Queen City Ensemble - they were flawless!

Sent on 05/05/2016
  • User5519874 · 2+ years ago

Great musicians on the front end business wise and performance wise on wedding day. Will definitely use them again. As a popular wedding planner in the Carolinas, I can't afford to hire subpar vendors and it's nice to have Queen City available to use!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/19/2015

We were extremely pleased with Queen City Ensemble! They were extremely professional and helpful with the music selection for our wedding ceremony. The ladies were all dressed professionally, prompt, and played beautiful music. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

I worked with Jenny Jones primarily, and she was very responsive to my emails and available to answer any questions I had during the planning process. They have a wide array of songs they can play, and my fiance and I had no trouble finding several songs we felt met our needs. We chose classical songs for our processional, and more contemporary songs for our prelude/recessional music.

The musicians were dressed very professionally and arrived on time. They were absolutely flawless and played beautifully. I personally hadn't been to a wedding with a string trio before, and I felt they added a very classy touch to our wedding. We were very happy with our decision to hire them as our ceremony musicians.

I would highly recommend Queen City Ensemble for your ceremony music. They did an exceptional job!

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • User5086933 · event on: 05/15/2015

We so enjoyed y'all! Thank you for working with us in regards to speeches and slideshow. Your music provided such a beautiful atmosphere for the night.

Sent on 05/18/2015

The ensemble was great to work with. Many ensembles do not attend wedding rehearsals and it's sometimes a challenge with cues, but with Queen City Ensemble they were able to immediately jump in without even attending the rehearsal and the musical transitions were very smooth.

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • User5021939 · event on: 04/16/2015

Very easy to work with and excellent performance.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Queen City Ensemble presented themselves very professionally and were organized in their assistance with music selections and involvement in the wedding ceremony. They played beautifully at the outdoor venue we used!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2014

I am a wedding planner and we have worked with Queen City Ensemble countless times over the years. We always know the ceremony will be flawless if they are performing. They are extremely organized during the planning process and work closely with us and the bride to make sure everyone is on the same page with the music selections. Queen City Ensemble is number one on our preferred vendor list for string ensembles and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Katie and Tyler

Katie A. · Married on 09/13/2014

QCE was so great to work with from start to finish! They were always prompt when returning emails and made the process of choosing ceremony music very simple. On the day of our wedding, QCE really added to the ambiance and everyone commented on how nice the music was. We couldn't have been happier with our ensemble selection!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Christi · Married on 07/12/2014

As an event coordinator, I work with a lot of musicians and Queen City Ensemble is the BEST! They looked great, they sounded great, and we all worked well together as a team to make the wedding ceremony beautiful! If you are looking for an ensemble, look no further. Jenny and her team are amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2014

These ladies are amazing and easy to work with. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2014

They were great! Very professional & sounded amazing!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Maria · Married on 05/03/2014

Queen City Ensemble was amazing! they were very professional and eager to accommodate all of our requests. They worked with our soloist without any issues and on the day of the wedding everything was amazing. It made our wedding very elegant and classy and it was just perfect!
    I highly recommend them for any event that need an ensemble.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/02/2013

They were great to work with! They were very flexible and professional. They were able to give great suggestions when I was stuck on which songs to choose, and their timing was perfect throughout our ceremony. I had a special request to play "Tale as old as Time" from Beauty and the Beast, and they did it no problem! They responded quickly to my inquiries. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Queen City Ensemble String Trio provided the music for my daughter's wedding during the pre-ceremony and ceremony. These three beautiful musicians turned the venue into pure magic with their instruments. They brought glamour and romance into the air and each selection chosen was perfection. From the first contact to the day of the wedding, my Queen City Ensemble Team was dedicated to insuring that our every need would be taken care of. They are professional, promptly responded to every inquiry and took care of every request with ease. I never had an ounce of concern and on the day of the wedding, they were outstanding in every way. Guests were delighted with the beautiful music. Presentation is everything when hosting an elegant wedding. The ladies were lovely - dressed immaculately and groomed - something that is difficult to ask, but so important and appreciated when realized! Queen City Ensemble is a first-class vendor and, hands down, the best in Charlotte. M. Kaliser 10/19/2013

Sent on 10/23/2013

Maria · Married on 10/19/2013

I have had the pleasure of working with the ladies of Queen City Ensemble on multiple occasions. Each time, they have been prompt, professional, easy to get in touch with, and, of course, talented! As a wedding planner, I cannot stress enough to brides how important it is to do your research when hiring vendors on your own. Not only do you want someone who is talented at their craft, but you also want someone who is organized, communicates with you, and is willing to go to every step to make your day special. Queen City Ensemble encompasses all of that and more. I will definitely continue to recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Long · Married on 10/19/2013

These ladies rock! It rained on my wedding day and they still came out to play. The music was very elegant and everyone commented on how classy the wedding looked because of the string trio. Thanks again and much Kudos to Queen City Ensemble for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Queen City Ensemble is always a pleasure to work with! Very responsive with email communication, professional and on time at each event and of course the music is always beautiful. This past wedding a guest ran up to the trio after the ceremony complimenting their performance and was so impressed that he asked for their contact information for his upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Very professional and and so musically talented! The perfect touch of elegance to my wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Candace · Married on 10/11/2013

Very professional, competitive pricing and a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough about having dependable vendors on your big day! I would strongly recommend using Queen City Ensemble.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Tamika · Married on 10/04/2013

Queeb city ensemble did a fantastic job ar me ceremony! ! Love love love!!

Sent on 10/12/2013