Que Belle Events Reviews

11 | Miami, FL

11 Reviews for Que Belle Events

Mark · Married on 02/26/2017

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jindriska · Married on 06/22/2013

I cannot express how amazing the Que Belle team is. We hired Que Belle as a day of planner but they worked with us the entire time. Aly, Tara, and Erica truly made our wedding an amazing day and night. And talk about working under pressure...our DJ never showed up to the wedding!! This was a DJ I hired on my own and the company completely fails to show up, call, or anything. Aly and the team didn’t miss a beat and found a replacement DJ before any guest ever noticed the music missing and without freaking out the bride and groom :)

It would have been a disaster if it wasn’t for Que Belle but with their help it was a perfect night. Thank you so much!!!

xoxo

Sent on 07/01/2013

Christy · Married on 04/27/2013

My day was incredible Aly and her staff made my day so special.. I loved everyone and everything I couldn't have asked for anything more everything was on point..

Sent on 05/04/2013

Marie · Married on 04/27/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Que Belle and of course Aly. This event went off with a Hitch. ;)
    Yes they got Married. Everything was as perfect as could be. I don't know what I would have done with out Aly. When things got rough Aly had all the answers and dealt with our craziness with total professionalism. I would have gone nutzo without her. Her vendors and staff did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Que Belle for any event you plan.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Liliana · Married on 04/06/2013

Aly Ramos is the best wedding planner ever!!!! Our wedding was perfect thanks to her and her team. She is not only very professional but also a very dedicated and special person.

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • I

Irama · Married on 03/16/2013

Best. Event. Planner. Ever. I am a control freak; I get it. But with Que Belle Events, it was easy to let go and place this very important day (and my other events in preparation for the day-of) in the hands of their event guru, Aly. Everything went so smoothly, it was absolutely amazing! Aly's extraordinary attention to detail, awe inspiring work ethic, insurmountable level of patience and knack for dealing with issues in a professional and efficient manner make her, and Que Belle Events, worth every penny. Peace of mind is priceless and I am so grateful to Aly for making our wedding an effortless and memorable event for us. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Elizabeth and Tara · Married on 12/29/2012

Que Belle events made my daughter's wedding day flawless, their professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding, everything ran without a hitch. The flowers and decorations were exactly what my daughter envision, which is a testament to their experience. The food was excellent and praised by all who attended. Because of their experience the wedding planning process was stress free. The day was perfect in every way and we highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Que Belle Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of being part of such an amazing event!

Tara · Married on 12/29/2012

Amazing amazing amazing !! I have nothing but great things to say about Que Belle and their services. They truly went above and beyond in making my wedding the most beautiful and special day. They are experts in executing exactly what you want for your wedding day! Every detail was taken care of so I could just relax and enjoy my wedding. The wedding planning was stress free and so much more enjoyable knowing they were taking care of it all. I would recommend Que Belle to anyone who is getting married or just wants to throw a great party.

Sent on 02/05/2013

janeth · Married on 09/09/2012

Aly did an amazing job. I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding, she took care of every little detail, and made my dream wedding come true. She was able to put everything together in less then 3 months.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Que Belle Events's reply:

Thank you for trustin me with your big day! You deserve all the happiness in the world. XOXO
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

QueBelle events were a god-send! Before I started working with Aly I was going crazy with every detail of the wedding. Once we started working together I felt a huge stress lifted off my shoulders. I would tell Aly all my crazy ideas and she would find a way to make it happen.

QueBelle helped me have the wedding of my dreams, I don't know what I would have done without them.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Que Belle Events's reply:

Thank you Jess!!! I miss you!!!!!

AMy · Married on 05/11/2013

3.8
      3.0

I enjoyed my day very much. Here are some recommendations for the future.
    Always make sure that both the bride and the groom give their addresses to the official who does the ceremony. Many people do not live together before the wedding. My partner, Ron, has everything sent to his office and I never get a chance to see any documentation for the two of us. Please be mindful of that in the future with brides. Also, I know the photographer well and the picture taking and violionist was amazing. Great job on putting that together so quickly. Also make sure the bride and groom both have the officials information, ie, who is this person? name? address? contact information? where have they performed ceremonies in the past? etc. Overall it was beautiful setting. I am so thankful for my day with my honey and my kids!!!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Que Belle Events's reply:

Thank you Amy for your recommendations. As you experienced, putting together a wedding is exciting and challenging at the same time and adding the stresses of obstacles out of our control within days of the event adds to the challenge. Unfortunately last minute changes also adds to the costs of items. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely take your suggestions into consideration for the future. Thank you again for selecting Que Belle for your big day.