quartet442 Reviews

quartet442 1
quartet442 2
quartet442 3

Matt · Married on 07/09/2016

They are a terrific group of performers. They produced a great set of music that was innovative and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or other entertainment needs!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Erika · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Quartet 442. We had them play throughout the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! Being the bride, I didn't get to hear every song, but my husband and guests assured me that they sounded lovely. Having a string quartet during the ceremony was important to me and I'm so glad we decided on Quartet 442!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Kelsey · Married on 12/12/2015

My husband & I wanted to have an intimate touch to our ceremony with a string quartet. My sister-in-law works for the Highlands at Pittsford, and had heard their group, loved it & recommended this group to us. The first time I reached out to the group, I had such a warm feeling from the girls! Elise, one of the members, contacted me back right away & was extremely open to hearing what we wanted- she recommended some songs that were popular, by my request, & wanted to work with me to be sure we were on the same page for the day. She was extremely timely in getting back to me via E-mail & by phone. Their pricing was very reasonable & worth every penny! :) I would recommend this group to anyone to use for a special event. This group is extremely talented & I wish them great success in their future!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Sean · Married on 09/05/2015

Quartet 442 was everything we could have asked for from the moment we contacted them. They provided timely feedback, had great rates, and were extremely helpful and flexible in helping my wife choose the music for our ceremony. And most of all their performance was great!

Sent on 02/05/2016

LaKeisha · Married on 08/15/2015

This quartet is amazing, both my husband and I were very pleased with their service and level of professionalism. We were having very poor experience with finding musicians who were dedicated to the job and took it seriously, and Quartet 442 picked us up when we were just about to give up determined to turn the experience around for us. They were so polite, and sweet, and even booked us a pianist for the piece we wanted to use and personalized the song for us, and didn't just limit us to what they knew. They were willing to learn any song for us, even though they picked us up at the last minute, and I couldn't appreciate that more. We received tons of compliments on their music and I would highly recommend them to any couple or for any function thinking of using live music. I wish we could've found them sooner!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Allie · Married on 08/08/2015

Excellent, talented musicians. Very responsive to my emails with questions, etc. Fair pricing compared to others. Their music sounded exceptional. They were all dressed very nicely. Overall two thumbs up.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

I hired Quartet 442 to provide music for my wedding ceremony. Elise was a pleasure to work with in planning the event! Very knowledgeable and willing to answer questions regarding options and suggestions. The music played at the ceremony was beautiful and everything I hoped it would be. All members were pleasant, dressed well and played exceptionally. Also very reasonably priced (including travel as I was located approximately 1.5 hours from Rochester). I would highly recommend Quartet442!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Anne · Married on 04/08/2017

Elise and the rest of Quartet442 did such a fantastic job at our wedding! Elise was very pleasant and easy to work with from the beginning of our wedding planning efforts. They played all of the music that I requested and having a live string quartet really brought a special element to our lovely wedding ceremony. I highly recommend quartet442 if you are looking for excellent live string music for any event!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Michael · Married on 05/28/2016

Let's start with this - these are Julliard and Eastman Conservatory trained artists - WOW! As importantly, Elise and team were awesome! They were easy to work with, professional, learned two new songs for us and just blew our guests away. In addition to these important details for anyone planning a wedding (or other event), they are incredibly talented musicians! I would hire Quartet442 any time and cannot wait to find a venue to see them in as a fan!

Sent on 06/02/2016