QualitySounds Reviews

4 | Houston, TX

4 Reviews for QualitySounds

T. Turner · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing from the initial contact to the last dance

Just as the title mentions, Ed was amazing from day 1. He was extemely responsive and displayed an impeccable level of professionalism with every contact leading up to our big day. Everyone knows that the dj can make or break the vibe of a reception. I can say with out a shadow of a doubt that Quality Sounds offered our guest a memorable wedding reception. He kept the party going and gave guests an opportunity to celebrate to their favorite tunes until the very end.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Jocellia · Married on 07/07/2018

An awesome experience that I'll never forget!

Dj A7 arrived on time to the venue. Very professional and had a great setup! He did everything I asked for and just had a remarkable experience. Definitely would use him again!

Sent on 04/28/2019

QualitySounds's reply:

Thank you for your review and I hope that Qualitysounds will be able to assist you in any other event you may have in the future.

Elasia · Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing experience

Everything was on point and as we wanted! Great service and added bonus with dj lights.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Daenah Alexander · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ for my wedding reception

Amazing DJ for any occasion. We’ve used him for multiple parties, family reunions, weddings, graduation dinners, etc and are always pleased with his skills and services. He’s highly recommended...you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/20/2019