Quaking Aspen Ranch Reviews

8 | Absarokee, MT

8 Reviews for Quaking Aspen Ranch

• Michael

Michael Piereth · Married on 08/18/2018

Quaking Aspen Ranch & staff are AMAZING!!

What an AMAZING wedding we had at Quaking Aspen Ranch on Aug 18, 2018. My wife and I both had such an amazing time and it was all such a dream come true. So many of our guests said it was one of the most beautiful weddings that they have ever attended!

The Ranch and property are gorgeous! The rehearsal dinner on the bridge was amazing! Such a serene & beautiful setting and the food was out of this world, both at the rehearsal dinner and the reception!

Lincoln and Judi stopped at nothing to make sure my wife and I had the most incredible day of our lives. We had to do all of the planning virtually and they made the process so easy! Whether it be Judy’s execution and attention to detail, coordinating all the planning calls, bringing my wife’s dream wedding to life, to the quick transition into the barn due to the rain or Lincoln driving us up to the top of the property for what will be some truly amazing pictures! And what a fun ride to get up there! I could go on and on about this incredible place and the classy people who own it! We are beyond grateful for all their help...quick responses to emails, a friendly, positive person to bounce ideas off, providing expert advice... made all the difference.

5 stars isn't enough to adequately capture Quaking Aspen Ranch and the owners Lincoln and Judi. They’ve gone above and beyond to help make it the perfect day. Their talent and dedication far exceed anything I know. They are truly amazing people! We could not have managed the day without them, are forever grateful and consider them great friends now!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married here last October and it was everything we'd hoped for! Judi and Lincoln are professional, organized, and took care of many details to make the event happen without any stress! The planning process was so much easier and smoother with their help, even though we booked with only 4 months until the big day, we planned our wedding from across the country and could not have done it without them and their vision. The venue is gorgeous and the food was delicious (fresh and unique to our blended cultures), and our favorite part was getting to spend the weekend with all of our friends and family who stayed at the Ranch with us. Just wish we had more than 2 days before it was all over! We cannot say enough…even now, almost 4 months later, we talk about our wedding with our friends, reminiscing about the fun, the venue, the owners, and how easy it all was!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/01/2017

We got married in July 2017. Right away, we were treated like family. All through the planning process towards the big day, Lincoln and Judi helped us with everything; even joking that after this [the wedding] is all said and done, we would be on each other’s Christmas card lists.
    We arrived on Rehearsal Day and Judi greeted us with a big hug- excited to share our day with us. Judi helped ease and calm nerves, while Lincoln moved and then rearrange the venue exactly how we wanted it, happy to do so. Thus, making our rehearsal a breeze followed by a beautiful dinner underneath a picturesque lighted bridge.
    Our Wedding Day was exactly how we imagined. Every little girl dreams about her wedding day; cutting out pictures out of Brides magazine, dreaming of being a princess-only to make it a reality as an adult. Our wedding was a quintessential Montana wedding complete by a beautiful cabin in the backdrop; elk horns above a river rocked fireplace; a barn where you’d find cowboy hats swirling, boots dancing, and a steal guitar playing; all underneath a wide-open starlit sky.
    We want to thank Lincoln and Judi from the bottom of our hearts for opening up their ranch, and creating the most perfect day! The best blessing of 2017!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jonathan · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I were so lucky to have gotten married here. Judi and Lincoln had the best advice, suggestions, and know how to make this wedding such a success. They always had answers and ideas for every thought and question we had.They really took our vision and make it into our perfect wedding day. To top it off their cooking was worth every penny! When I look back now our wedding was truly effortless and their hard work is very appreciated. Our friends and family were raving about this wedding venue for days!
    Thanks to Lincoln, Judi and their family!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

WOW I can’t say enough good things about Quaking Aspen Ranch. We had the most beautiful wedding on June 3rd of 2017 and from the beginning of the process all the way until the very end. Everything went smoothly and stress free. Judi and Lincoln were so amazing and patient with us. They were professional and organized, and took care of many details on our day-of. They helped us select a tremendous photographer; designed a unique bouquet; chose a gorgeous ceremony location. The venue was absolutely gorgeous along with the most delicious selection of food. The lodge was also just as amazing as everything else. We were able to have our whole wedding party stay in the lodge. The lodge was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The whole experience was an absolute dream. I can’t thank Judi and Lincoln enough for helping me create my dream wedding. I would recommend the Ranch to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Jared · Married on 08/10/2016

My wife's family had a wedding on this beautiful property and we all had the best time for two days. Some of the family brought there dogs and all the kids had a blast running around the property, playing in the pond and in the woods. The owners were very accommodating all the way from the amount of people we had to the kind of food we wanted and the food was very good. I would highly recommend this ranch to everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Marissa · Married on 09/03/2017

3.5
      0.5

I was very disappointed considering the amount of money that was spent by my parents for this venue for our wedding over Labor Day weekend 2017. The actual venue itself was exactly what we had envisioned, but the owners ruined the experience for us. We expected more professionalism after being told how many weddings they have done at the ranch instead of getting the “helicoptering parent syndrome”. Upon arrival at the ranch, the check in process was mostly about all the rules of the place. The owners were hovering while my fiancé and I were trying to unload our vehicles and kept nagging about moving vehicles. The rules were gone over again before our rehearsal with the addition of the procedure to shut down the air conditioner and open the windows for the night air to come in and reverse the procedure in the morning. It didn’t matter that they told us this, because they returned and did it for us on one of their many trips through our rehearsal dinner that afternoon and night. As well as coming back the next morning while a couple of my guests were still sleeping in the upstairs rooms to close the windows. Unbeknownst to us at the time of rental, we found out upon check in, that they were staying in a hunting cabin on the grounds both nights we were there. This made it quite easy for them to be intrusive during our rehearsal evening. We had expected that we could settle in, be comfortable and do our own thing, but what we felt was uncomfortable instead. Each time Judi showed up, she would tell us that she would be back in 20 to 30 minutes and we would all look at each other and ask why? The final time that we saw them, was around 10:20pm when we were wrapping things up and visiting in the kitchen area. It was almost as if they were checking to make sure we weren’t destroying their place. The strange thing about all of this checking on us did not continue through the wedding day as we were setting up the reception tables and decorating CONT. NEXT REVIEW

Sent on 09/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

0.8
      1.0

The bride's puppy ingesting rat poison from the floor of the laundry room in this lodge, and as a result the bride's rehearsal dinner was very stressful while she waited for her dog to be cared for at an emergency vet clinic. When asked if the Lodge would reimburse her veterinary costs since the poison was ingested on the floor in Quaking Aspen Lodge and the bride's dog had permission from the Lodge owners to be there, we were told "That is not the kind of rat poison we use. We don't use the blue kind". ????? Many other details were misrepresented to us. The 10:30 check out time the day after the wedding was nothing less than obnoxious. Most places at least give until 11 a.m. but at exactly 10 a.m. the Lodge owners were there with scrub brushes to shoo us out and begin their cleaning. I would think after the amount spent on this venue that the guests could at least have until 11 a.m. to exit. I would not use this Lodge. We are still trying to get reimbursed for the veterinary costs. There were also several crawling infants around that floor and we are so very thankful that none of them ingested the rat poison. We are also so thankful that someone saw the bride's dog eating the poison so that we did obtain veterinary care before the dog died on the wedding day. I would absolutely not recommend this place!

Sent on 08/20/2016