Quaid Still Productions Reviews

4 | Fort Mc Coy, FL

4 Reviews for Quaid Still Productions

Brittany · Married on 02/21/2015

I loved working with Rachel & Quaid! They are very sweet and were with me all day to get every amazing shot! So thankful they were able to work with my schedule!!! I am thrilled to have such an amazing video to remember the best day ever!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Marissa · Married on 11/28/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved Quaid and his wife Rachel! They made us feel like they really cared and wanted everything to be perfect for us. We weren't just their clients as we could have normal conversation with them like any friends would. Their work was amazing and I was beyond happy with my engagement pictures! I would definitely recommend them for any special event.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Marissa · Married on 11/28/2014

Sent on 12/17/2014

4.2
      3.0

Quaid and Rachel are two very talented artists. We hired them for our wedding and they were extremely easy to get along with. The only problems that occurred with their services were time issues. We were quoted that things would get done at certain times, like the trailer and the the actual video and they did not deliver on promised times. I will also say that there were some things I wanted changed in the video and they happily changed them all. When the finished product finally arrived, we were absolutely thrilled. Would recommend them to friends for sure.

Sent on 03/19/2015