Q Audio Visual Reviews

37 | Cleveland, OH

37 Reviews for Q Audio Visual

a · event on 01/08/2012

Nate was an amazing MC/DJ! The kids and parents loved him and it was non-stop partying. We wanted to throw a party that focused on just the kids and New Vibe did just that.

Sent on 04/07/2012

Terri · Married on 04/17/2011

I loved that we could create our music list online. He played everything we wanted. My family and friends are still talking about my wedding and how much fun it was with the dj & dancing. Amazing job! Thank you!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Shanyn · event on 02/05/2011

So much fun! Had so many different activities planned and kept everyone up, dancing and entertained the whole night!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Bruce · Married on 07/01/2010

New Vibe was there to hold my hand through the entire process. My wife and I could not decide with DJ to choose...THERE ARE SOOO MANY!! But New Vibe reminded us that they are not a DJ company, they are an entertainment company. That is what we wanted and they were amazing every step of the way. Thanks Again!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Amy · Married on 06/26/2010

What can I say. New Vibe is SO much more than a DJ company. They are a full event planning and production service. From start to finish, Nate talked me through everything telling me what he thought would work and what knew wouldn't! Couldn't have done any of it with out Nate and New Vibe.

Tracy · Married on 05/01/2010

Cesar at New Vibe is one of kind! His style is unique, refreshing and just what we were looking for. New Vibe has a few out of this world, over the top MC's. We were looking for something a little bit more mellow. Then we were introduced to Cesar....the rest is history. By far the best party we've ever been to and he did exactly what we wanted. Thank You.

Monica · Married on 03/13/2010

New Vibe is AMAZING! We didn't stop dancing all night long!...no one did! The DJ set energy on HIGH..just they way we imagined it. All of our guests told us how it was the best wedding they've ever been to and we owe it all to the staff at New Vibe.

Anabelle · Married on 04/10/2009

New Vibe made my dream wedding come true! They set the perfect atmosphere with the lights and kept the party going all night. They were very professional and understanding of my vision for my wedding day. I would recommend this company to everyone who wants to remember the best party they could ever have.

Sent on 02/27/2010

Debi · event on 02/23/2009

Nate did a great job - he really kept the kids on the floor all night !

Sent on 12/06/2014

Danielle · Married on 12/15/2007

I went to my employer's holiday party where they hired Q Event Productions for dj entertainment and lighting. The amount of energy and enthusiasm brought fourth by dj Nate was contagious. I would recommend Q Event Prroduction anytime you want to make sure everyone has a good time. They really engage everyone in the room!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Michael · event on 12/12/2014

4.2

Q Produtions advice and creativity can be just the kick you need for your next event.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Carlisha · Married on 05/17/2014

1.4
      0.0
      3.5
      1.0
      3.0
      0.0

30 days before my wedding my DJ, who was also providing all of my event services, cancelled on me. It was devastating to have to pick up the pieces. On a recommendation from a friend, I spoke with Nate from Q Events & he did everything he could to put together an event services package for me that would replace everything I needed & make it work with my budget. At first everything was great. Nate was very helpful & understanding & got all of the details I needed. However, on the day of the wedding I was incredibly let down by the end result. I had booked uplighting & explained I wanted the room washed in light & sent photo examples of the color I wanted. On the day of, that was not the result. It was individual lights in beams & they were fuschia... not light pink. I booked a cloud first dance... there was barely any fog on the floor & it was embarrassing. Definitely not a cloud at all. We did have a Photobooth which was great but Nate did our monogram gobo & it was terrible. It was so blurry & choppy & actually required the assistance of my DJ to fix it because none of Q Events staff could. When setting everything up, they actually blew all the power to my ballroom because they plugged way too many items in to the same circuit & it caused my reception to start late due to no power in the room. Some of these items could have been overlooked, but the worst offence of all was when one of Q Events Staff said to my DJ that Nate, "{Explicit} hates her and doesn't give {explicit} about this wedding. He is not going to do anything to fix it." As a wedding professional myself, that was so uncalled for & is unforgivable. As a Bride, I was heartbroken to hear that a vendor whom I paid well for services did a sloppy job on my wedding & did not care about the end result of my wedding. Overall, I am very disappointed in the service I received & would not recommend them. I wish I had gone with my gut instinct & asked someone else that I trust to provide these services for me.

Sent on 09/25/2014