24 Reviews for PZO Productions

Sound/PA System (10)
One Event Per Day (6)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

Joe Pizzio of PZO Productions was an outstanding DJ, and a great guy who made our wedding reception SOOOO much fun. He was so easy and helpful during the planning stages of our playlist, and the music he played was perfect for all aspects of our wedding - cocktail hour, dinner hour, and lots of DANCING after dinner. Joe was great about responding quickly to my emails, and we had several phone conversations about the song choices, the venue, and the flow of the day. I HIGHLY recommend Joe Pizzio of PZO Productions to be the DJ for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Hollyn, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down Joe did not disappoint! We had our wedding last month and Joe was our DJ. Joe made sure everything for our special day was perfect from the ceremony music all the way to the very end of the reception.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The moment we met Joe we knew he was going to be the perfect complement to our wedding day. He delivered music that suited our tastes, mixing in favorites from our parents, and keeping music requests we didn't want played (ahem electric slide (; ) off for the night. Joe went above and beyond to make sure the party didn't stop and his lighting equipment made our venue even more gorgeous than it already was. I would recommend Joe a hundred times over!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
3.4

We had a lot of hopes going into our wedding day working with Joe. He was very responsive and easy to work with. He had some easy to fill out paperwork and worked with us on developing our expectations for the day. This included what music to play for all different parts of the ceremony, how our bridal party would be announced, etc.

Unfortunately, when it came to our actual wedding day, a lot of expectations fell through...

We had complaints that our ceremony couldn't be heard properly through the speakers.

He played the wrong intro track. Then, he played what we were supposed to walk out to in our intro as our first dance song instead. We signaled "wrong song" and awkwardly stood in front of 100 guests for him to figure it out.

We had a choreographed dance prepared and Joe had edited a custom ending to our song. However, instead of playing that custom version, he ended up having to find an online version and played that instead leading to our choreography not lining up with the music. Luckily, none of our guests seemed to notice, but it was pretty disappointing and frustrating.

We ordered an up-lighting package to help liven up an uninviting dance room. We explained this to him several times as our whole reason for getting up-lighting. Unfortunately, our request was totally disregarded/forgotten with up-lighting only in the reception tent and not the dance area. When we addressed this with him after the fact he made no attempt at an apology or reimbursement of any kind.

Lastly, we provided a playlist of music as a reference to represent our tastes, but mentioned that we weren't looking for him to act as a glorified ipod. The only song we heard not played from that list was one we found later was a request. He let songs play too long, so by the time each song was over, there was only a few people still dancing to it.

Profile Picture James, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Joe did an amazing job on our wedding! He was very professional and kept the dance floor full all night!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was recommended to us by a friend and it was by far the best recommendation we got!! He accommodated our every crazy request and demand and everything! (We even had a friend sing our first dance song and he made that happen without question!). And our very diverse group of friends and family had some very different music requests and he nailed it. He worked the crowd so well and kept the dancing going strong the whole night!! It was by far the best day of my life, and Joe was a large part of that. Thanks Joe!!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Joe was recommended to us and he was amazing to work with! We had a short engagement and he was still able to work with us, even taking our phone call while he was out of the state. He took the time to discuss exactly what music we wanted at our reception. We did not exactly narrow down our music selection, but he still nailed it! Joe is friendly, easy to work with, laid back, and an awesome DJ. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Eric , 3/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Joe was a fantastic DJ for our wedding!! He was great about communicating and very easy to work with. Through out the wedding he kept us in the loop and was able to read the crowd and play the perfect music at the perfect time. He was AWESOME!! It was such a great experience and we would recommend him to anyone!!

Thanks for everything Joe!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Joe was amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Philly area. We hired him for our wedding July 23rd and it was the most amazing day. I had actually given the DJ and Caterer two different timelines and Joe worked it out quickly and kept everything running smoothly. He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture User5591827, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so thankful that we were able to work with Joe! We were able to meet Joe to get to know him personally before hiring him. This made us feel much more comfortable. Joe is so kind, very easy to talk to, and knows A LOT about music/DJing. He has so much music knowledge from his previous careers and experiences. He is a very happy-easy going person, which relieved a lot of my stress. We were able to talk on the phone a lot, and he really made himself available! We are SO HAPPY with how our reception turned out between the music and the uplighting with Joe. We also had a wedding planner help us throughout the wedding planning process - Joe and Arielle worked so well together, which made things much easier for my husband and me!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Joe did such a great job for our wedding! He managed the crowd, got everyone moving and dealt with all our crazy song requests. Would recommend him again and again!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hands down, I recommend Joe to ANYONE and EVERYONE getting married, or just having an event! Did not know what to expect with having a DJ do my ceremony as well as reception - Joe was so flexible, organized, and catered to my detailed agenda for the day! He was very easy to stay in communication with through the planning process (via email or phone) and was super sweet in following through with it all! Not only did joe come early to set up and be well prepared but he was so sweet and personable, introducing himself and checking in for any last minute details. He made our day completely stress-free! I am very particular with my choice of music and Joe completely got it! The night was fabulous and exactly what my husband and I wanted. He didn't overstep boundaries by being over the top, staying respectful of the venue's regulations, he kept the night going and flowing with the best music and introductions!! My whole family loved him and he was reasonably priced. Could not have been happier with our special day.

Profile Picture User6329433, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Pizzio of PZO productions was AMAZING to work with. He is seriously one of the nicest and most organized guys and he made our wedding so much fun and stress-free! My husband and I had a pretty non-traditional wedding and we also gave Joe a list of a ton of songs we wanted him to play. He was so cool about both aspects. From the get-go he was laid back and open to our ideas and I ended up spending a lot of time just chatting with him about music. This man is a bottomless well of musical knowledge! He was super friendly with everyone at our wedding and so many of our guests were complimenting him and asking us where we found him. I HIGHLY recommend Joe. I know my husband and I will continue to use him for all of our DJ needs in the future. He made our wedding so memorable and fun. He's also super affordable and helped me out with organizing some of the events of the night. Honestly, if you're looking for a DJ look no further. Joe Pizzio (PZO Productions) is the way to go!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe did an AMAZING job djing and mcing my wedding! I was intrigued to see how the evening would go especially because my husband and I had Joe mix many different styles of music. However, it was Perfect! My family loves to dance and the music was a very important part of the day; I even had a special performance planned and Joe worked with me to make it the right length and to keep it a surprise. I had so much fun dancing away all night, Joe did exactly what we wanted. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Profile Picture Marbetty, 1/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I worked with Joe on our wedding and were absolutely thrilled. Joe is incredibly professional and brings a great level of fun to the party. We shared a detailed list of our musical tastes in advance and he perfectly captured who were are as a couple, and even more importantly, Joe read our crowd and kept the party going all night. Joe went above and beyond to ensure the whole evening ran smoothly. He worked with our venue to make sure speeches went as scheduled and everything went off without a hitch. Our day was truly perfect and we couldn't have done it without Joe!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Joe was an incredible DJ to work with for our winter wedding! We had our first DJ cancel on us but Joe stepped in and made sure everything ran perfectly smoothly. His selections for the ceremony, dinner and dancing were highly received with our guests, and many others commented how our music was the perfect volume - not too loud but got many people up onto the dance floor. From meeting us in person (twice), to calling us and ensuring we had everything we needed, Joe was very kind, respectful and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Shira, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

My wife and I were very thankful and amazed by job he did. He went above and beyond. We are thankful for his professionalism and how personable he was through the whole process and event.

Profile Picture C, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was wonderful. He not only kept the party going, but he also conspired with my bride to do an opening act that was just amazing....all the while keeping it a secret. Such a great night and it is always the music and the food!!!

Profile Picture Meridith, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a great DJ for your next event, look no further.

Joe DJ’d my wedding reception and he was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He made sure everything ran smoothly and kept the dancefloor packed. He was professional and fun on the mic without being cheesy or overbearing.

My husband and I have had Joe DJ numerous types of parties since. He is professional, creative, very easy to reach, relaxed, fun, and amazing at reading what the crowd wants to hear. He dresses for the occasion and knows how to conduct himself around all ages, including kids because he is also a dad. Whenever we have had a change or a delay in the schedule, Joe has worked with me and never got frazzled.

Besides his incredible talent and wide knowledge of music, both new and old, he is also a great problem solver and can deal with all sorts of personalities. I say this because some of my guests can be painful to please, but, in my experience, EVERYBODY loves Joe.

Joe remains our secret weapon for a successful and memorable party. I hope you decide to use him because he is a steal in our opinion. As the star rating suggests, Joe Pizzio is as good as it gets and then some...

Profile Picture User6324330, 2+ years ago, 1 Review