PW Music Services Reviews

43 | Newbury Park, CA

43 Reviews for PW Music Services

Juan · Married on 11/18/2012

Our Wedding was on November 18, 2012 and we just enjoyed working along side Peter Wade. Peter is a true professional and he is one of the most responsible persons I have ever known. From the first time that I met Peter to the day of our wedding, he was always early and sharp. Peter did the sound for our Ceremony along with the music for our reception and his skills are unparalleled. There were absolutely no mistakes, glitches or sound issues. Our dance floor was constantly full of people dancing due to Peters perfect choice of music and I will definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a perfect wedding. Peter wade is truly a experience professional and if you don't have Peter as your wedding or party DJ you are truly missing out. Peter is worth way more than his prices and you are definitely getting your money's worth with Peter and then some more. If you wedding, party, or function is coming up in 2013 you definitely need to contact Peter Wade to make your event amazing. Thanks Peter for all your hard work and diligence. Me and my wife are truly grateful for your talent and thank you once again for perfecting our wedding.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Kimmy · Married on 11/10/2012

Peter was recommended to us through some friends of ours. We were more than pleased with the service he provided. When he needed to add additional songs to fill in to the songs we chose, he nailed it! He chose some awesome songs that we never thought of, but were perfect. Peter was professional, on time and outstanding with the timing and the flow of our wedding. He didnt let anything drag on too long, nor cut anything too short. Peter was outstanding!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Suzanne · Married on 10/06/2012

Peter was really a great DJ. He made us both very comfortable from the start.

He was always on time and I just gave him a list of the songs we wanted and he put them together in a very cohesive way. His announcements were great not too over the top and didn't take anything away from our day, he only added to

We didn't use the catalogue on his website but from what I saw when I finally looked at it was impressive.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Tristan · Married on 09/01/2012

Nothing or anyone at our wedding got more praise than our DJ - and that it not without having an amazing wedding outside of the music either! He was just so great at using the music to make our night so exciting and not-stop fun! He's got a great website if you're inclined to pick your own music, or you can lay it all in his hands and listen to him do his magic! Of course we wanted to make sure our favs were played, but Peter was great at using his own experience to throw in some other crowd-pleasers we 20-somethings would have never thought of, and that played out great with all our older-generation guests! (his repertoire included all the current stuff, but he still had the older crowd dancing with some of their generation's music) Peter was the IDEAL person to work with when you want exactly what you want and get a professional event. He was all ears when being given what direction we had for him, and throughout the event he would stop by politely just to confirm he was following through on our vision and to get our feel of if people were having fun. He had a great attitude throughout, always a smile on his face. You could really tell he himself was enjoying every minute! He also took requests from the crowd which was great, and he was a superb MC working in tandem with our wedding coordinator.
    Our wedding/reception was praised by so many as the most beautiful event they'd ever been to, but of everything anyone could possibly compliment, our DJ, Peter, was by far and away the MOST POPULAR compliment we received-even months afterward when meeting up with friends...somehow he just created the best, most fun, energetic atmosphere...and he was great at transitioning music.
    Weddings/receptions are so draining to plan, with so much pressure to please/impress others: If you want to ensure your guests -and you- have an amazingly fun reception, choosing Peter as your next DJ will be the easiest decision you could make, and will have such a great pay off the day of!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2012

Peter did a flawless job at our wedding. I would highly recommend his DJ services, as his performance could not have been better.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Chyong · Married on 08/19/2012

Peter was the DJ and Bobby played the piano at our wedding on Electra Cruises on August 19, 2012. It was the best choice ever. As you know, music is critical and everything went perfect!!! My husband and I were very busy before the wedding and left the music choices until the end. Peter was very easy to reach, he knew what he was doing so well. At the wedding day, Peter made the party so easy and we are very lucky and thankful for the service.
    I recomend Peter and Bobby 100%.
    Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/24/2012
  • Maribel

Maribel · Married on 08/04/2012

Peter was simply amazing. From the day we met with Peter to go over what we were looking for, we felt comfortable and confident that he was the right DJ for the job. He did a great job with the specific requests we had and definitely kept people dancing. We had a perfect wedding/reception, thanks to Peter. He was on time, on point, a true professional!

Sent on 01/12/2013

amazing!!!!!! can handle any crowd and tons of fun!!! i highly recomend!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • Janitzy

Janitzy · Married on 04/21/2012

Peter was wonderful. We opted to get the piano player also but honestly will say that it was unnecessary in our venue. Peter was really receptive to music we wanted even though we were blending multi cultural music and genres of music that stretched 40 years. He did a great job and even when we were willing to just change the song he kept looking until he found exactly what we wanted. He was wonderful and I would recommend him. My husband initially picked him becaus she was impressed with his personality and I was a bit worried because of our genre differences but in he end I was thoroughly impressed.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2011

Peter Wade was a great MC and DJ. Our wedding was with Electra Cruises on the boat Destiny. Having never had to hire a DJ, I wasn't sure what to expect. With him facilitating, the entire event went off without a hitch. Transitions were beautifully smooth, and he did a wonderful job keeping the guests moving on the dance floor. At first I was worried that we had too much time for dancing and that guests would be embarrassed or wouldn't dance. Instead at the end, it felt like our time was too short, we were having so much fun.

I'm not certain that the online tool provided was useful. I can appreciate it's need in that all important aspects are captured and conveyed in writing. It gives a level of professionalism but I think it opened a rift of separation and was less personal. His prompt responses to email and phone calls bridged this gap which is why I'd still give 5 stars for his service.

Sent on 12/02/2011

Christina · Married on 08/06/2011

Peter was amazing to help us with our last minute "double quinceanera" party for my daughter and niece. We all had such a great time. Peter had all the pre-selected music, plus more in the same genre. The rates were very reasonable. We will definitely be inviting Peter back and highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Travis · Married on 07/29/2011

If you are looking for a great wedding DJ, your search is over, Peter Wade is your man. Peter did a fantastic job with our ceremony and reception music. He gave us a easy to use tool to create our own play-lists and was very through about making sure he had all the corrects versions of the songs we wanted. The guests loved the music he played which contributed to a delightful evening for everyone. I would definitely recommend Peter as he is reliable and delivers a great performance to his audience.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Jonathan · Married on 06/17/2011

Our wedding was amazing; the music selection was exactly what we expected. Peter was very organized as he wanted us to provide him with our list of songs. He made it so much easier for us by providing us with a website where we could choose and organize our songs to our liking. This made the ceremony and reception go so much smoother. We had the opportunity to choose the songs we wanted for the different parts of the wedding, and Peter, being the great DJ that he is had a wide variety of songs ready for us. For example, the bride and groom's song was a French song by Garou and he had it. The wedding was an African one with a large demand for African music from Ivory Coast and Cameroon which he also had. He was equally very professional as he was on schedule and had the appropriate songs on demand, I actually had my maid of honor and my mother in law go to him for some specific songs during the ceremony and he was kind enough to provide them on a timely basis. He was very friendly to everyone at the wedding ceremony; his announcements were also helpful as it helped the invitees keep up with what was going on during the ceremony. He kept all the various proceedings on track and we all enjoyed every part of the wedding. Overall, Peter is an excellent DJ who understands different cultures and makes you feel right at home, I would recommend him anytime. :)
    Larissa & Jonathan!

Sent on 01/12/2012

stefanie · Married on 09/21/2013

The best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and piano player.. Every song I found on YouTube he had! They made it all work perfectly!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Richard · Married on 02/02/2014

Peter is a great guy and willing to work with you to ensure your wedding needs goes according to plan or better.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • W

W. · Married on 07/09/2011

Perfect! That's how I will describe our wedding, due in no small part to Peter's contribution. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/20/2012

Lisa · Married on 02/06/2011

Peter was a great DJ for my wedding and worked with my husband and I very well ! My husband and myself have very different music tastes and Peter worked with us to come up with a great music program that met both our needs! I recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Peter was the best!! He kept all of our guests on the dance floor which was important because you certainly don't want your guests bored! I didn't even have the chance to specify the songs to be played during the reception and I just told him to play party music and Pete certainly delivered! The song choices were hip and recent =) Would recommend Pete anytime =)

Sent on 01/01/2013