Put A Ring On It Weddings Reviews

Put A Ring On It Weddings 3
Put A Ring On It Weddings 4

Nye Nye · Getting married on 04/04/2020

wine box ceremony

Christi Wyckoff is AMAZING!! we loved her. we did the wine box ceremony. Our guests loved it.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Put A Ring On It Weddings 5

Hello again!!
    Thank you SO VERY MUCH for taking the time to leave this review!! I am so appreciative. I am exceedingly glad that you and your guests enjoyed and appreciated my services!
    Wishing the best of love, luck, and health to you both!
    Wedding date came up wrong.. 04/28/2018

Antonia Gonzalez · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing, memorable

Christy was Amazing, she walked us through everything. She was is sweet lady my kids even loved her

Put A Ring On It Weddings 6

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Antonia, Thank you soooo much!! You are so very sweet and kind to provide a review and such a wonderful picture! I am so glad that you were happy with my services & again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It means so very much to me!

Lynette · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Christi was such a pleasure to work with! Her whole vibe is so calm and relaxed. She spoke beautifully at our wedding. When we met her, she asked us questions about ourselves and in no way pressured us to make a decision then and there. Regardless, we chose her to be our officiant the same day. She sent us a draft of the ceremony that was so perfect we didn't even need to edit it. The ceremony was one less thing I had to worry about because she totally had it under control. The day of the wedding I forgot the entire marraige license packet (oops!) and she reassured me that we could still take care of it in the week to follow. She was the most affordable officiant I could find and at the same time I know that she's one of the best ones out there. Thank you for everything Christi!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

WOW!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!
    This is such a treasured review and I can't thank you enough!! My goodness, it was just last week that I officiated your ceremony for you and here you've already left a review!!!
    What an amazing and generous couple you are!! Please know that working with the two of you was truly my pleasure and I hope for all of the best for you both!!!
    I am beyond thrilled that you appreciate my approach to meeting with potential couples and their choices! There are a lot of options to be had & stressors to deal with. I simply don't want to be one of them. I chose to be a solution. :)
    I am very grateful that I was a solution for you both! As well, grateful for your generosity in leaving this review!!
    Best always, Rev. Christi Wyckoff

Monique · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Experience

Working with Christi was amazing, she was very professional and quickly responded to all my messages. Rev Irene officiated our wedding, she made us both feel comfortable and at ease on our wedding day.

Put A Ring On It Weddings 7

Monique,
    I am so thrilled that you were pleased with our services!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for taking the time to leave a review for Rev. Irene and me. It was truly both of our pleasure to work with the two of you!! Sincerely, Rev. Christi & Rev. Irene Ortiz

Bebe · Married on 08/04/2018

Outstanding experience with Rev. Christi

Rev. Christi officiated my husband and my wedding last August and it was such a wonderful experience. Rev Christi was flexible, experienced and simply a joy to work with. Rev. Christi was also one of the most thoughtful vendors, taking note of everything we wrote and discussed with her meticulously. We wholeheartedly recommend Rev. Christi for your wedding!

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Bebe, thank you so very much!! You have no idea what your review means to me! Your ceremony really touched me and the respect that you both showed your mothers was beautiful!! I am so very thrilled that you both were satisfied and happy!
    Again, thank you so very much! Also, you took the time to leave this review...and means the world to me!
    I wish you the best in life, love & health!

Jesse · Married on 04/13/2018

Everything went perfectly! We aren’t a religious couple and she made the whole ceremony feel like there was nothing missing. Loved every minute!!I would recommend absolutely!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Jesse, I apologize for the delay in responding to your wonderful review!! Something terrible happened and I didn't see it until now!!! Thank you so very much!! Your review means the world to me and I truly enjoyed the two of you and your warm family!!

Ashlie · Married on 03/23/2018

I spent a long time looking for all of my venders, looked on Wedding Wire and contacted a lot of possibilities. Rev Christi was very prompt to respond, at first glanced seemed the most genuine. We met up for coffee, and one of the things I really appreciated was that she is very honest, great vibes, and knows what she is talking about. As a bride, you want a whole team of people who know what to do and work with you to get exactly what you want. Also,really look at all of her options, we went with the rose ceremony and most of the room was crying, and it comes with it! She knew our venue, was on time, very explanatory about the process, the paperwork is handled and all for a price you really can't beat. Definitely would recommend her and use her again! Maybe when we renew our vows... :)

Sent on 04/03/2018

Linda · Married on 09/23/2017

Put a ring on it is excellent! She made our ceremony perfect! We received complements from our guests. Great service, good price.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Put A Ring On It Weddings 8

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!! I truly appreciate it more than you know. It was truly my pleasure working with the two of you and meeting such a wonderful group of people.
    What a beautiful picture picture of the two of you. (me not so much :) ) However, I love to see and remember the love that the two of you so obviously have for one another.

Best of luck, life, love and fortune to you both!

Brad · Married on 08/19/2017

She was amazing so kind and fun and pernonable

Sent on 01/07/2018

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

THANK YOU, BRAD!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the two of you as well!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review!!
    I wish you both the best of luck, love, and life in the future!

Darrin · Married on 08/05/2017

I couldnt have asked for a better ceremony. Thank you so much!
    Darrin and Felicia

Sent on 08/25/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Darrin and Felicia! I am so grateful that you took the time to leave me a review! It was truly my pleasure working with your family. I wish you the best in luck, love and fortune.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2017

Rev Christi officiated our wedding in Green River Golf last June. She was very professional and accommodating. If you text or email her, she makes sure to respond right away. We had a very long ceremony which included the veil, arrhae, candle, and cord. She customized our ceremony to reflect our beliefs. Rev Christi worked on the ceremony with us and it was absolutely beautiful.

We had our dream wedding thanks to all our vendors and to Rev Christi. She arrived early during our wedding rehearsal and arrived one hour early on the day of the wedding. She had a very calm and soothing voice. After the wedding, Rev Christi had to wait a little bit to have our marriage license signed by the witnesses. She did not rush us at all and waited very patiently. She made sure all our needs were met.

She is a genuine individual and we were blessed to have been married by her. I highly recommend Rev Christi and Put A Ring On It Weddings. Our guests gave us compliments about our officiant and our cinematographer vendor even contacted us after the wedding just to get Rev Christi's contact number as they wanted to refer her to their clients. Definitely job well done!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Thank you both Elizabeth and Bernie!!! I appreciated your business and wedding so very much!! It was truly my pleasure to work with both of you and all of your vendors! I can't express enough how much it means to me that you took the time to leave me a review!! Such a raving review at that! Thank you both so much and I wish you the very best in life, luck and love!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2017

Book Christi! Her pricing is great, very affordable in comparison to others we looked into. She was very accomodating in making our wedding script tailored to us, also got back to me with any questions or ideas I had quickly and she made the ceremony run smoothly . We're glad we chose to go through her and you will be too !

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jennifer,
    Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to post a review of my services!! That means the world to me! The fact that you were so pleased is magnificent! Again I wish you both the best of luck in love, life and fortune.

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

Christi is the best! She was on time! Gave me all the info I needed and answered all my questions. She made me feel comfortable at the wedding. She said a lot of nice things and loving! She gave my now husband a pat on the back when he saw me walking down the aisle she saw that he was nervous and he liked that she was there for him made him feel less nervous. She's just the best! Totally recommend her.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Dear Michelle,
    Thank you so very much for your heartfelt review!!! It means so much to me to please my couples & see them off to the right start. I was honored to be your officiant and thank you for that. It was my pleasure to comfort & applaud Carlos for the great job he had done in picking his bride!
    Best of luck and love,

Adriana · Married on 04/16/2017

We knew that we wanted to hire Rev. Christi after our first phone interview. She was very kind and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning. The message during the ceremony was perfect length, sweet, and Rev. Christi was willing to personalize our ceremony in any way that we asked. Thank you Rev. Christi for making our day special.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave such a beautiful review for me! I truly, truly appreciate it! You both were such a true pleasure to work with and the wedding location was amazingly beautiful!!
    I wish you both many blessings in love and in life!

Rhianna · Married on 04/08/2017

Christi was amazing!!!!! I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Rhianna!!! I really enjoyed working with you two. I wish you the best in luck and love. Thank you so very much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me a review!!

Christine · Married on 04/08/2017

Rev. Christi and Rev. Irene were both greatly appreciated for the service they provide for us.. even though I only communicate with them thru email they were both very patient and very responsive in all my request..

Rev. Irene was awesome she was very professional and a big plus was very patient to wait for us as we she arrived first and wait for us patiently in our wedding venue.. she speaks so calm and so clear.. you can can feel serenity and sincerity in all the words that she say..

Our wedding wouldn't be complete and as solemn as it was without there participation..

Thank you and please continue to help, inspire and be part of new beggings for other couples to in the future..

Sent on 07/04/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Christine, Thank you so incredibly much for taking the time from your busy life to leave such a beautiful review for our services! We both enjoyed working with from the start to finish. I truly enjoyed providing your wedding ceremony for you. You both were so kind and delightful! Thank you again & I wish the best for you both!!
    Rev. Irene Ortiz & Rev. Christi
  • Shy-Bull

Hilary · Married on 03/25/2017

Ohmygoodness- Christi is AMAZING! She was responsive and flexible when planning our ceremony. She provided the script more than a month in advance and let us personalize and change the script as many times as we wanted. She helped us feel comfortable and talked us through every single aspect of our ceremony. I asked a lot of questions and she answered all of them and helped ease my mind. We also got premarital counseling from her before hand. She listened to what we wanted and made sure she provided it. She is also available to skype which made things so much easier when wanting to talk about or plan without having to meet. The day of our wedding, she showed up early and was available for questions. The connection we felt to her was obvious in our ceremony. I could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Regarding your AMAZING REVIEW..... I AM JUST FLOORED WITH APPRECIATION! I am not surprised by how well you write or your articulation abilities....however, I was just so very, very touched and pleased that I brought you so much happiness & joy during our journeys together!! It was very thoughtful for you to take the time to do that for me... and it will never be forgotten. I truly wish you both the very best of life, love and good fortune!!
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 01/13/2017

Thank you so much Christine!!! Everything turned out great we didn't give you a lot or work with and
    You put together a beautiful ceremony!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Tanya,
    Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to leave us a review!! I appreciate it! You are so very welcome for the ceremony I put together. I truly enjoyed working with the two of you & loved meeting the two of you!!!!!

Best of luck & love for you both,
    Christi Wyckoff

Alexis · Married on 12/23/2016

Christi was awesome and did a great job on our ceremony!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to give a review of my services!!!! It's truly appreciated.
    Best in luck and love,

Grecia · Married on 11/11/2016

Chris was so nice!! She definitely did my ceremony amazing .

Sent on 12/02/2016

Grecia,
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to review my services for your wedding!! I really appreciate your sentiments and please be assured that I thoroughly enjoyed working with and meeting the two you!!
    Best of luck & love,
    Christi Wyckoff

P · Married on 10/01/2016

Rev Christi was awesome! She respected our wishes and was very helpful. We incorporated a sand ceremony and created a perfect ceremony for us. Thanks Rev!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Good evening P! I remember you and your fiance with joy. I am so very glad that the two of you were so pleased! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding my services!! It means the world to me!

Best wishes in luck and love,

Ana · Married on 08/21/2016

The best day of my life was made possible because of Put A Ring On It. Christy Wyckoff was supportive and made everything run smoothly. I recommend this to anyone who wants their special day to be perfect!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Dear Ana,
    Thank you so very much for your review. It was so kind and perfect. :) I remember the two of you very fondly and wish you all the best in luck and in love!!!! Take care & again, THANK YOU!!!!! Rev. Christi

Yvonne · Married on 03/25/2016

Christi officiated our wedding in San Clemente last Friday, and she did a job that is completely worth raving about. The sound of her voice and the way she conducted the entire ceremony was so incredible -- smooth, soothing, and so easy and pleasant to listen to. We received so many compliments on her general aura and how she respected every religion/culture in her talk. Her transitions between our bridesmaid singing a solo, the two readings we had our other bridesmaid and groomsman do, and our own personal vows was smooth and so natural. There wasn't even a hint of awkwardness in any of it. We also were told that people loved her crazy hair, haha, as it had a personality of its own and added a flair to our ceremony (frankly, most people tend to think of most wedding officiants as boring or plain; Christi is everything BUT!).

Christi was quick to respond to our initial original inquiry, gave an extremely affordable price compared to other officiants we had interviewed, and was constantly checking in with us during the planning process and giving so many options when we would only ask for one or two. She was always helpful with suggestions when we were unsure and was attentive throughout the whole process. Really, from the time we first made contact, we knew that she was special and someone we could trust with delivering what we wanted for our ceremony, which we wanted to customize as much as possible and make our own to reflect our own personalities and inject our own humor into. She succeeded in doing that and more, and we're honored just to write this review for her. She's amazing and you would not regret booking her for your wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Dearest Yvonne and Chris,
    Thank you so very much for your review!! As I mentioned before.... upon reading it I was speechless!! Not just due to the words, but also due to the spirit in which it was written! Not many couples take as much time to fully express their gratitude and thoughts in a review... None the less, even write one!

You two were such a blessing to work with & will not soon be forgotten. As I mentioned before to you, you two seem to have such a peaceful and beautiful spirit about you and your relationship. I can guarantee you that I will continue to think of you and try to send as many blessings/positive energy your way as possible!

I am so glad that my words and presentation was received so well by so many. WE DID IT! WE GOT IT TOGETHER AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Now, enjoy the down time and the relief that you two completely deserve. You managed to put together a wonderful ceremony for your family and friends... near and far!

Best wishes and luck to the two of you!!!
  • SoonToBeMrsD

Stephanie · Married on 02/27/2016

Christi was amazing! She was sweet, professional, informative, and knew how to handle my husbands and my different personalities. Once she got to know us on a more personal level, she would joke with us and that just made us that much more comfortable with her. She spoke clearly during our ceremony and there was never a moment during our vows where we had to say "what?" or have her repeat something. We always knew what to do and that helped us stay calm. Christi was just a fun person to be around, and we would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW OUR SERVICES!!! You two were such a true pleasure to work with!! I enjoyed getting to know the two of you very much. You both have such sweet and kind souls about you, that came through beautifully during your ceremony I believe. If I could review you as a couple I would give you 5 stars as well! :) Again, thank you so much for your review and I wish you both the best of luck and happiness!!

Edith · Married on 10/24/2015

Christi was absolutely amazing and was very accommodating.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Edith,
    Thank you sooooo very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review my services!! Means so very much to me. I truly enjoyed working with the two of you & hope that you are doing fantastic!
    Thank you again & best wishes!!