Push Play Entertainment Reviews

135 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

Push Play Entertainment 1
Push Play Entertainment 2

lauren · Married on 04/30/2012

Great DJ, patient with song requests. Blended the ceremony music perfectly. Always available and very easy to get a hold of

Sent on 05/14/2012

Bernard · event on: 04/28/2012

I requested the services of Push Play Entertainment for my wife's 50th Birthday party, and was completely satisfied with their service. Michael was set up on time, and was ready to be of service. Every song request, was on point, he had the latest song tracks,he knew what and when to play the sound tracks to get people up and moving on the dance floor.
    If you are looking for the best sound,service,and satisfaction then you have pushed the right buttons to receive your desires.
    Push Play Entertainment

Bernard & Angy Collier

Sent on 05/16/2012

Sandra · Married on 04/27/2012

We chose Push Play Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Their sound system was incredible, from the opening music, the ceremony mic and the reception. The whole event was done very professionally yet was very personable. Manny had great energy and was awesome at keeping the crowd going. All of the music we requested was played and the music they chose was great. Communication during the planning of the wedding was always very prompt. Everyone from the young ones to the older ones at the wedding said they enjoyed the DJ and the music and had a great time dancing!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Chloe · Married on 03/30/2012

Push Play Entertainment and Dj Manuel was very professional, accurate and on time. DJ Manuel treated myself,my bridal party, family and guests with the highest respect. Manuel dedicated a timeline especially for my wedding that was personable to me. Out of all the DJ's available for my special day I entrusted Manuel Torres. I could not have been any happier. Thank you so much for making my wedding memorable.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Kitty · Married on 03/18/2012

Thank you so much for the fun, fun, fun DJ Party at our daughter's wedding. You were wonderful and we had many compliments on your services. We appreciate all you did for us!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Leslie · Married on 02/13/2012

I had Manny and Mike as my DJ through Aldea at Tlaquepaque. They were great. They do a good job of helping with lineup, timeline, and entertainment suggestions. They're flexible, and able to deal with last minute hiccups with ease. We were very happy with Push Play. Also, it's a family-run business, which is just another plus!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Alicia · Married on 02/11/2012

Push Play Entertainment was awesome! Manuel Torres provided our DJ services for our wedding reception at Aldea Wedding and Event Center and my husband and I were so pleased. Not only was he easy to get a hold of during the planning process, but he was always close by during the event and was very flexible with scheduling, last minute changes, and requests. He was very professional during the whole process and and kept things moving at a good pace. My family and I received several comments about the flow of our event and how everything ran so smoothly. We couldn't have done it without Manuel and very much appreciate his services. We had a great reception and people are still talking about how fun it was!! Thanks again, Manuel!

Sent on 02/16/2012

Veronica · Married on 01/08/2012

Push Play Entertainment was the most professional DJ company we have ever used for special events!!!!!! During our wedding in January we were treated to a one of a kind celebration fit for our tastes. The DJ was on top of things making sure the reception flowed smoothly. He was a part of making our wedding day memorable. We had both spanish and english guests and that was accommodated by the DJ service. All the music played was to our taste and just made the party come to life! We played wedding games and were coordinated wonderfully. I would consider any other company for your entertainment needs. They really base their performance on the couples needs and wants :) Both my husband and I were very grateful to have such a great and professional company coordinate our wedding reception. We both had an amazing time and HIGHLY recommend this company!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Valentina · Married on 12/01/2011

We were so impressed with the wonderful job our DJ did. He was able to direct all the activities during the reception so effortlessly. He was able to get audience participation and make sure that everyone had a great time. We particularly appreciate Manny listening to our request to play a very specific and particular type of music during our reception.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Norma · Married on 11/11/2011

Very Professional. easy to work with. So glad he wasn't cheesy like other DJ's he played the music we asked for and fit our style. Accommodated to any last minute requests we had without any problem. I don't have anything negative to say about any aspect of our wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Staci · Married on 11/05/2011

Push Play helped to make our wedding day perfect! All of the music was awesome, everyone had so much fun! It was one of the best nights of our lives thanks to Push Play Entertainment!

Sent on 01/09/2012

ashley · Married on 08/06/2011

We were EXTREMELY happy with Manuel ... he cut some music for our first dance that was beyond WONDERFUL. The day of he showed up on time, dressed professional and ready to get the celebration under way! :)

Sent on 10/15/2011

Cait · Married on 04/10/2011

These guys are great! We had a small group at our reception and everyone was dancing! Music was played for all age groups and the DJ did a great job of checking w/ us before certain things were done. We played the shoe game which was an added bonus! During the reception, we didn't have to worry about remembering when things were going to be done because we provided them w/ a time line and it was followed perfectly! I would DEFINITELY recommend these guys to anyone! Pricing was very reasonable as well!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Katie · Married on 01/15/2011

Manny did an amazing job. He was very flexible and willing to work with my crazy schedule. She was always easy to get a hold of and available for questions. He hadus fill out a questionaire we couild decide and think about what exactly we wanted. The music was perfect for the ceremony and the reception was tons of fun. All the guests at the wedding loved the variety and he did a really great job of making sure there was something for everyone. The dance floor was full of guests young and old enjoying the songs! He was a fantastic MC for the evening as well and as my dad said everything was seamless and could not have gone better!!! He made sure the whole event ran smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would reccommend him for anyone that is planning to get married. Our experience was perfect.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Katy · Married on 10/30/2010

Push Play Entertainment met all our wedding needs. Manuel was everything we needed and more. From the day we met to the wedding day, he stayed in contact and answered all my many questions. He stayed on schedule and communicated with us throughout the whole night. I was very stressed on my wedding day but knowing I had Manuel to run the show, it relieved alot of stress. The wedding was a success and we couldn't be happier! The music and mc'ing was great! The guests didn't want the music to stop at the end of the night..it was just that good! Thanks Manuel for everything! I would definitely recommend Push Play Entertainment to any person planning their wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2010

C · Married on 09/18/2010

Manuel was an awesome DJ. He was very responsive and professional. He arrived early to set-up. He played great music and was the perfect MC. The perfect announcements without be cheesy! My family liked him so much, we are using him for my sister's wedding. I highly recommend Push Play Entertainment for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/08/2010

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2010

Push Play did a great job entertaining our guests and playing a good selection of music everyone loved!!Their prices were great and I highly recommend Push Play!!!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Kristina · Married on 03/13/2010

All I have to say is amazing. Push Play Entertainments delivered the goods (literally) lol. Everything was awesome. My entire guest including my self and now my husband had a wonderful time. Thanks Push Play.

Sent on 03/23/2010

Brienne · Married on 12/30/2009

Push Play Entertainment has the best DJ-ing services I have encountered. The owner, Manuel, is very responsive and professional. Also, he is incredibly affordable. If I sent an e-mail to ask questions he would respond to me within a day.

Push Play Entertainment made sure to work in all my requests as far as songs, and activities were concerned. More importantly, they made sure not to play the songs I requested not to be played.

They are very interactive (if you want them to be), and the audience really enjoyed the music choices and the level of interaction.

Push Play Entertainment even offers lighting packages and floor monograms to make your day that much more special.

I liked them so much that I had them DJ my company Holiday Party this year. I received the same compliments as I did for my wedding.

You cannot go wrong with Push Play Entertainment - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2009

I was really impressed with the initial meeting and the information that was provided without me having to ask any questions! It was a great value, and they did an amazing job as emcee and keeping everything on track. The owner is extremely professional and friendly, and the questionnaire they gave us really helped them get to know what we were looking for. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 12/10/2009

Tina · Married on 10/03/2008

We were very happy with Push Play. They were very flexible and knew what we wanted even before we did. Very happy and we will use them again!

Sent on 04/30/2009

Chanette · Married on 05/24/2008

This dj is awsome!!!! And really the best value for your money. Played everything we wanted and really kept the party going! Very good at getting the crowd involved. And also kept things on schedule. I would highly recommend this dj!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2008

Lindsey · Married on 04/29/2012

These guys are great. We gave them a list if songs we wanted for the ceremony and songs to be played during the reception and they had them all. When our preselected songs ran out he jumped in with more of the same style and was right on the ball with it. Whenever we had any questions about anything they were answered within a day. If I ever need a DJ our have a friends that needs one I'll recommend Push Play Entertainment!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Manny and Brittany were very easy to work with and made planning all the music for the wedding easy. The uplighting and gobo design was fantastic and made the ballroom really look great!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Tess and Eduardo · Married on 04/27/2012

We were extremely happy with the music, flow, flexibility, and atmosphere that Manny Sr. provided for us at our reception...people were dancing the whole time! He mixed the music the way we wanted and felt the atmosphere out well to keep things rolling in the right direction! Leading up to the ceremony Manny provided great mixed music selections for us with enough time to review and he took our critique well! We would recommend Push Play for future events.

Sent on 07/23/2012