Push Play Entertainment Reviews

135 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

Push Play Entertainment 1
Push Play Entertainment 2

Jolene · Married on 11/23/2013

Push Play Entertainment was AMAZING at our daughter's wedding reception. They were so helpful in the planning, customizing and providing great music and a fun time! Manny and Brittney were very professional, extremely detailed and had all the solutions to make the night flow perfect. They are an exceptional team that created a memorable night of entertainment, where everyone had an absolutely wonderful time ! The Best!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Manuel and Brittany were great! They were very consistent, professional and kind. They were able to edit my first dance and father-daughter dance to make them shorter while not ruining the song. They were even able to do a "crazy first dance" mix if I wanted them to. They allow you to really customize your wedding music if you want to or you can give them general genres to play. They chose great songs for mine!

At the wedding Manuel was so fun! He kept my husband and I on schedule and the music he picked was PERFECT! All my guests were dancing and commented on how good he was.

I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/03/2014
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/15/2013

Manny and Brittany were so great at our wedding and reception! They kept things moving and on schedule, had great ideas to make our reception really lively and created a custom mash-up for us that we surprised our guests with. Throughout the evening, they wrangled up members of the wedding party (including the bride & groom when necessary), responded to songs requests from our guests and were extremely flexible to any changes we wanted to make throughout the evening. All the while, they remained calm, friendly and personable. All of our guests had a blast and many talked about how great the DJ was. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Mallory · Married on 11/09/2013

WOW, just WOW! Push Play Entertainment was better than I could of even imagined. I had been to five weddings this year and Push Play Entertainment SUPER EXCEEDED all our expectations. Best DJ I had seen/heard at a wedding. There set up was sleek and their lighting helped make our wedding fun and exciting. Plus, the communication before the wedding was on point. Push Play returned all my emails promptly and I felt very secure they would deliver what they promised! They kept the night moving along perfectly and as the Bride it was great feeling not having to worry about a thing. They played awesome music and my friends and family danced the entire night. Thank you so much Manny. You guys all rock! Keep up the great work. I have nothing but great things to say about you all.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Wasim and I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for us!!!! We seriously had the best time and our guests did, too! DJ’s can honestly make or break a wedding and you were just phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mixes for the first dance and the groom/mom dance were great, and the music was popping all night long, the dance floor was bumping the entire time! We will remember this day forever and it’s really because of you Push Play Entertainment!!!

We can’t THANK YOU enough!!!! We feel so blessed to have you as such an important part of our special day!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2013

They say that the DJ will make or break your wedding and Push Play DEFINITELY made my wedding a HUGE success!!! I don't think anyone expects your reception to be hectic but even when I felt like we were running late or we needed to speed up when our Father/Daughter Dance happened, Manny & Brittany were right there to help! They were soooooo responsive to all of our needs!

Our Limo actually broke down on the way to the venue, so needless to say everything was about 20-30 mins behind. Manny and Brittany were right on top of everything! It seriously was like they knew what I was thinking before I said it! Nothing can go as planned and I felt sooooo comfortable with how they handled everything!! They really kept the whole night going extremely smooth! They were always ready with music, even though we had to move faster than anticipated, I never felt like they weren't ready!!

And best of all, they really paid attention to our Playlist of songs that we wanted! Manny knew exactly how to transition from dance music to a slow song. I could not have asked for a better DJ. All of our guest seemed like they were having such a good time and we all danced so much!!! We also got the package with the uplighting and the personalized GOBO light with our Names & Wedding date. WOW!!! That seriously made the room come together so well! The room was pretty large and I felt like the lighting was everywhere! Also their DJ Booth is soooooo Professional! It really looked amazing!

I specifically remember looking around and seeing so many people dancing and having fun and I really have to credit Manny & Brittany with that! Thank you both soooo much for making our Wedding so much fun and for really making everything happen so smoothly!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I were very pleased with Push Play. Manuel stayed in contact with us from the day we booked with him through the day of our wedding and helped us choose songs for each event. Whenever we had questions or needed help he always responded quickly. During the wedding his wife Brittany kept track of the time and made sure we followed the schedule I had created for the evening. This was important to my husband and I because we did not want to miss out on anything we had planned. They were certainly more than just a DJ and worked with our wedding planner throughout the night. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

We were so thrilled with Push Play Entertainment and the superb job that they did on our wedding day.
    Their prices were a superb deal, and I can say that not once did I feel that the quality was anything but top notch. I dealt with Brittany in the planning stages, and she was also there on our wedding night, acting as an emcee, complementing the DJ. We were rather picky, and gave them a lengthy list of music we wanted played, and they were more than happy to oblige. They did such a superb job of mediating the flow of the evening, and I genuinely don't think I've ever seen a dance floor so packed at a wedding.
    In short, great prices, great service. I would highly recommend Push Play Entertainment!

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Val

Val · Married on 05/26/2013

I am so glad we chose Push Play Entertainment for our Dj..Everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour, to reception went smoothly even though we were behind schedule. They made it work. I gave them a specific playlist of songs I wanted played for cocktail and dinner because we liked different types of music and i didn't want to stick to just one genre. Everyone liked the music that was played for reception. Push Play did an amazing job and I can't thank them enough. If you are looking for a Dj, look no further and contact them. They are very professional and respond back quickly unlike other vendors. Thanks again for being apart of our wedding and making it an unforgettable one!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Esther · Married on 04/20/2013

Push Play did an amazing job at my wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Manuel was our DJ and master of ceremonies and he did awesome! He was very responsive and always aware of the guests and my and my husband's needs. He played the perfect songs for the cocktail hour and for the reception and people were dancing all night long, which was extremely important to me. We also used their up-lighting and they made a custom "gobo" for us which were awesome, it created the perfect atmosphere for our reception. They were very professional and helpful throughout my wedding planning process and always responded my inquiries immediately. If you need a great DJ at great price I recommend Push Play Entertainment.

Sent on 05/04/2013

chloe · Married on 04/20/2013

Push play entertainment did a phenomenal job at my best friends wedding! They were ontop of every detail and, made sure the night was perfect. their goal was to make it the perfect night for bride and groom.

Donna · Married on 04/20/2013

Push Play...DJ Manny did an AMAZINGLY AWESOME JOB at my daughters wedding! It was more than we expected or imagined! DJ Manny is the BEST DJ in the Universe!!!! You will go places no one has gone and do things no one has done! God's favor is over you and you are truly a blessing to us and our family! THANK YOU!!! Words can't express our appreciation for you and your wife!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Push Play...DJ Manny did an AMAZINGLY AWESOME JOB at our wedding! It was more than we expected or imagined! DJ Manny is the BEST DJ in the Universe!!!! You will go places no one has gone and do things no one has done! God's favor is over you and you are truly a blessing to us and our family! THANK YOU!!! Words can't express our appreciation for you and your wife!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Peggy · Married on 03/22/2013

Great dj. Great music, very professional, organized, responded to all emails in a very timely manner.

Sent on 11/12/2013

I first heard Manny at an open house i went to at Aldea in Peoria when i was looking for a venue for my wedding and i was blown away. I immediately told my Husband that i wanted them for our wedding, Needless to say i made the right choice. Mike was our dj for the night and he was AMAZING very professional and everyone loved him with the live trumpet. Push Play made my day incredible. Everyone liked the interactive games, I would recommend them anytime. Thanks again for everything. the up lighting and the gobo light was also perfect.

Teresa & Robert

Sent on 04/17/2013

Carissa · Married on 01/19/2013

Push Play Productions did a fabulous job at both our ceremony and our reception! They were very accommodating even with all of my questions!!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Jacob · Married on 12/01/2012

We where more than satisfied with Push Play Entertainment. All are guest complimented us on our choice of DJ . The eclectic collection of music kept everyone on the dance floor. And the lighting setup created a beautiful upscale lounge atmosphere. Most of all the interaction with our guests, through wedding games and announcements of events kept everyone entertained and having a great time.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/16/2012

We had our wedding at Bella Giardino and Manny was our DJ. He did a great job MC'ing the entire event and providing great music for our guests to enjoy! Thank you Push Play for all your hard work at our wedding; you did a great job!

Sent on 01/18/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/21/2012

Manny and Mike, thank you so much for DJ'ing our wedding! We were so happy with everything and the music and games were a hit! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ so thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Ally · Married on 07/21/2012

The DJ service was awesome. Mike and Manny made sure everyone had a good time; our family and friends said they really enjoyed our wedding. Thanks so much for everything Push Play!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Everyone was impressed. Especially with the timeline provided ahead of the day that showed what was going to happen when - wedding party entrance; first dance, daughter/father dance, bouquet/garter toss, cutting cake, etc. As the mother of the bride I didn't have to worry about a thing! Nor did my daughter!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2012

Thanks so much for everything! Mike with Push Play Entertainment played a huge role in our entire day and it was perfect! He played his Trumpet during our Cocktail hour with live DJ mixing and then was our MC and DJ during the Reception.  We received a lot of complements on the music and how everything seemed to flow perfectly! Thanks again Mike and to the whole team at Push Play for making our day PERFECT!
    - Adam and Jessica

Sent on 07/11/2012

Ray · Married on 05/12/2012

Push Play Entertainment was very professional and organized! They helped make our wedding the BEST wedding ever!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Lacey · Married on 05/05/2012

Manuel with Push Play Entertainment really kept my wedding moving. His games were great and he really knew how to draw the guests in. I think my favorite part was how he gets the guests excited to take pictures with the cameras we placed on the table asking them to be "paparazzi" which really helped in getting our cameras filled with the special moments from our guests.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Laretta · event on: 05/03/2012

Very professional on time and energize the crowd.

Sent on 05/07/2012