Push Play Entertainment Reviews

135 Reviews for Push Play Entertainment

Push Play Entertainment 1
Push Play Entertainment 2
  • User5181989 · 2+ years ago

Brittany saved my wedding from disaster!!!! She literally saved the night!!!! Her and her assistant were absolutely fabulous! They kept things moving (Because our photographer was making everything run super late... bad review coming his way) and did great with the time that we had! Seriously I cannot say enough amazing things about her and the Push Play company! I would totally recommend them to anyone! These people know what they are doing and are VERY VERY VERY good at what they do!!!! Also very affordable!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jill · Married on 05/30/2015

Push Play Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. Manny kept the crowd engaged and no one ever left the dance floor. Brittany and Manny were very responsive to all our emails and answered any questions that we had. They were friendly, organized, and flexible. I highly recommend Push Play Entertainment!! Thank you so much for contributing to our special day.
    - Dylan and Jill Plimmer

Sent on 06/21/2015

Marissa · Married on 05/03/2015

Push play was so great , they really listened to what we had to say and our ideas they where so flexible with changes we changed things around 3 days before and they made sure to make the changes and tell everyone so everyone was on the same page.
    Love the Dzubak's

Sent on 05/11/2015

HOLLIE · Married on 04/19/2015

Friendly, professional, organised and they did a fantastic job! So glad we had them DJ our big day they kept it flowing seemlessly with great music and personality. They also worked with us in finding out what was right for us to make it personal. Thank you!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Our DJ, Juan, was amazing and professional. Make sure you request Juan!

Sent on 04/29/2015

jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

I cannot thank Brittany and Manuel enough! This company is great and they were so helpful throughout the entire process and made everything so easy for us! She pretty much coordinated the night with the timeline and made sure everything ran on time and smoothly! You made our night fantastic thank you so very much!!!!!! We couldnt have been happier!!!

Sent on 03/26/2015

We were so happy to have Brittany as our DJ / MC at our Wedding. Countless guests have already told us how much they enjoyed your work and we really appreciated all the small details you were able incorporate to really make the night special. You were an awesome MC and everyone felt so included throughout the evening with everything we did and for the DJ (music) side of things the dance floor was packed all night long! We can’t thank you enough for all you did to make our day flow smoothly and be such a night to remember!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Everything went perfect the day of the Wedding! You both were great and we want to thank you for everything you did to help us out. From the very start of the planning process you were there every step of the way to help us plan and prepare for this special time in our lives. We were particularly impressed with how you mixed the music and kept the energy in the room great! You will certainly be highly recommended by us for any future family events!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Veronica · Married on 11/15/2014

Hand down the best DJ/entertainment in AZ. Me and my family have done many Quince+ Weddings and I’m a wedding photographer (Hence I have been to many weddings), I cant explain how easy and worry free it was with Manuel and his wife. They made it so easy for my family and I, they also helped me plan an itinerary for my wedding party. If you are looking for a DJ look no further. Next party is in July and we have already contacted Manuel.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Carly · Married on 11/06/2014

Manny and Brittany were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the planning process and day of the wedding! They always responded promptly whenever I had questions or needed some suggestions. They both made sure the day of our wedding ran smoothly and kept everything on time. Everyone at the wedding loved them and kept talking about how much fun they had which is greatly due to Manny and Brittany's talent and professionalism! If you're looking for an affordable, top quality DJ for your wedding I definitely recommend Push Play Entertainment. If we ever need a DJ in the future we will absolutely use them again!

Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Cristina · Married on 10/18/2014

Manny was at our wedding on 10/18/14. He did a fantastic job. He was very professional and the music was great. He was able to change up the tone according to what the guests were feeling at the time. It was amazing. I worked with him and Brittany planning the wedding for about a year and a half. They were also great keeping in contact with me for that long. If I ever need DJ services I would use them again!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Andrew · Married on 10/12/2014

Push Play (and specifically Brittany) did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. Not only were they perfect during the actual event, but during planning they used their experience to make suggestions that helped my fiance and I decide what we wanted to do during the reception. Every suggestion they made was a huge hit and all of my guests had a lot of fun because of it. They also were very flexible and were able to handle a number of on-the-fly requests with ease. I couldn't imagine our wedding with any other DJ and would highly recommend them to any future bride and groom out there.

-Andrew and Arianna

Sent on 10/17/2014

Push Play Entertainment was the perfect fit for our wedding. Manny and Brittany were helpful throughout the whole process. They asked what kind of music and the type of people we would have at our wedding and tailored our music to our guests personality. Brittany need amazing being the MC at the wedding and made sure everything was on track according to our timeline. Our guests were happy and enjoyed the evening. Push Play did amazing and we were happy with their services.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jerri · Married on 09/26/2014

Manny was a great DJ. He had the whole timeline down and made sure everything went smooth. He played all the right songs at the right time. I've had several guests comment on how great the music was. He didn't just stick to one type of music. He played a variety of music from the last several decades. A little something for everyone. He was awesome!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

I can't begin to explain how fantastic Brittany and Mannie made our wedding. They went above and beyond to really get in and create the vibe we were going for-main street Disney! They welcomed my now husband and I into their home to go over details and song by song what we wanted. They are amazing and I would highly recommend them to any and everyone for all types of events!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Hayden · Married on 06/18/2014

My wife and I got married in San Diego and one of the most important aspects, if not the most important aspect of a wedding is the DJ. Think about it, a ceremony is relatively short and a majority of the time is spent at the reception. So you want to invest in a DJ that is going to be able to create a smooth transition into the reception and keep the good times rolling. We had seen Push Play Entainment before and knew we HAD to have them in San Diego. To find out they could make the travel was such awesome news for us! Push Play Entertainment made the entire process so easy for us, from; the contract, music selection, set up, and the timeline of what was going to happen and when. You won't find ANYONE better than Push Play Entertainment. We still have people constantly telling how us our wedding set the bar and we owe a major credit to Push Play Entertainment. I could go on and on about them but if you're looking for an honest, professional, and fun DJ then Push Play is the way to go!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Macy · Married on 06/18/2014

Push Play Entertainment completely exceeded my expectations. My husband & I traveled to San Diego for our wedding and asked them to join us. The atmosphere that they created was seriously one of a kind. When I think back to our wedding day, I realize that Push Play Entertainment really set the bar high for other DJ company's. Our guests ranted & raved all night & weeks after at how wonderful Brittany & Manny did. To top off their remarkable performance at the reception- We also had to pleasure in having Manny marry us. It makes my heart so happy knowing that an amazing man, husband & father married my husband & I.
    Being able to work so closely with Brittney & Manny over the months preparing for our big day left us feeling confident knowing that we were in good hands. I HIGHLY recommend Push Play entertainment to everyone- they are not only passionate about what they do but it is also apparent at how much they care about their clients. Thank you Push Play Entertainment for making our wedding day so special. Xo

Sent on 07/04/2014

Thank you so much for being such a big part of our wedding. You guys were amazing at keeping the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception running smoothly. Even when we threw some last minute requests at you there were no problems and you made us feel so special. Thank you again and we highly recommend you to anyone looking for the perfect DJ for a wedding or event.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Thank you a thousand times from both Clifford and I for making our wedding day so incredibly beautiful and memorable. You kept us on track, were very quick to respond to our every need or change throughout the process, and really had the ambiance spot on with the music the whole night. You are wonderful people and terrific to work with. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a perfect Emcee for their event.

Thank you again so very much for everything, I simply cannot say it enough.

Sent on 05/07/2014

If you're looking for a DJ look no further! Manuel is so great; he knows how to pump up the party and get people moving. Manuel was an expert at judging what our guests wanted to dance to and playing the music everyone could enjoy. We met with Brittany to go over our music requests and she was also awesome. Brittany was very kind and worked with us quickly but effectively. Just hours after our meeting Brittany had a detailed schedule of the entire night. Let me tell you how nice it was to have an expert schedule out the most important events. THANK YOU PUSH PLAY!!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Monica · Married on 02/28/2014

Everything went perfect! I want to thank you guys for keeping us on schedule and being so interactive with our guests. The music was great and we enjoyed your company. I would definitely want you guys at my next event! Thanks a million. Don't change a thing!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Lupita · Married on 02/22/2014

We were extremely pleased to have Manny Sr. from Push Play DJ our wedding! He was on time, well dressed, EXTREMELY polite to every single person at our wedding, he took control of all the events and did an amazing job at it, and most of all played GREAT music! We had two types of crowds, english and spanish, and he handled it very very well and had many compliments from our guests. We are very satisfied customers! Thanks ALOT for being apart of our big day!!:)

Sent on 06/24/2014

We absolutely loved having you as our DJ for our wedding. Everything was so perfect and you helped make our day so wonderful. I really appreciated you Brittany for helping us by telling us when to walk out and giving us all direction. It helped keep me calm and gave me a sense that the wedding was under control. You were so sweet and helpful. You kept our wedding together and it would not have been the same without you. I cannot thank you enough for all that you did for us. We love you and thank you again for making our day so perfect. I will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 06/12/2014

I could rant and rave about Push Play. This was my first time hirin gthem, a wedding for 200 people. I couldnt have asked for a better performance. We continue to get compliments on how well they did, the games they played, the music selection, and the flow of the party. They were also the most reasonable price for what is included. Everybody danced and thorouhgly enjoyed themselves. Brittany and Many were great to work with. They met with us before we booked them and stayed in constant communcation. They also gave us reminders and allowed us to pick our songs and games. We loved having them as a part of our special day and can't wait to use them in the future! Thanks again Brittany, Manny, and Pushplay team!

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/07/2013

Push Play Entertainment was beyond what we expected! When we met up with them we knew they had to be our DJ. They let us customize our playlist by letting us pick all the songs we wanted to be played on our wedding day. We also decided to use their lights to put around our venue which made it look even more beautiful. We were in love with our Gobo which displayed our names all night. The day of our wedding they did not disappoint! They played exactly what we asked and we had a lot of fun playing the Bride and Groom game! They had the dance floor always packed and all of our guests enjoyed dancing the night away. Everyone loved them! Push Play Entertainment is amazing and we have nothing but good things to say about them. They were not only our DJ for our wedding but we have a friend and DJ for all of our future events! I am glad we picked them. Thank you Push Pay Entertainment, you guys are awesome!

Sent on 05/06/2016