R.Leo Photography Reviews

12 | Edison, NJ

12 Reviews for R.Leo Photography

Monica · Married on 04/19/2019

Getting boudoir pictures done is something I've wanted to do for a while now for 2 reasons ( confidence booster & pictures for my fiance). I Iooked around for a photographer that I felt comfortable with, I was referred by a friend to purrfect boudoir photography. Rebekah gave me a call and we scheduled a meet up at my local Starbucks, I guess she could tell I was super nervous and she felt it would calm my nerves. She showed me her portfolio and bought me my favorite drink ( I later learned that my local Starbucks is a 45 min drive from where she is) we talked about my fiancee and why I wanted to do the shoot, she really was interested in getting to know who I was. She really went that extra mile on customer service which I deeply appreciate. The prices on the packages were Amazing! Crazy to pass up! She explained to me she is a former boudoir model and she started this buisness to help women feel sexy and confident, she doesn't do it for the money because she has a successful buisness already. The day of my shoot was AWESOME!!! The playlist really put me in the sexy mood ! Lol Her make up / hair artist was awesome! She really brought out my features and taught me how to do this kind of hair/ makeup at home. Rebekah took her time and walked me through every pose and made me feel really beautiful. She knew I had some areas that I felt were flaws and she helped me get over it. I felt like a sexy queen during my shoot and I LOVED every minute of it! Rebekah and her staff really go the extra mile for customer satisfaction which made me enjoy my shoot so much. When I got the pictures I was brought to tears because I can't ever remember looking that beautiful. As I looked through my photo album I joked around with Rebekah asking her how much photoshopping she had to do go these pictures and she informed me that she did not Photoshop one picture! She said if it don't need it , I don't do it and none of your pictures needed it, which just made me cry even more!

Sent on 10/09/2018

KH · Married on 01/01/2019

If you walked in with jitters, you walked out with confidence. From the moment you encounter Purrfect Boudoir Photography, you embrace and love ever inch of who you are. She captures your true essence. Thank you chica=)

Noelle · Married on 12/25/2018

Awesome Experience

OmG where do I even start ?!
    Rebekah was extremely helpful and very friendly during the process of choosing a photographer, she met with me before my shoot to get to know me better. She kept in touch with me before my shoot and encouraged me telling me how beautiful I am - which gave me so much confidence during my shoot. The day of I was so nervous and Rebekah and Natalie were extremely helpful. Rebekah had champagne and snacks at the studio and she played my playlist to make me feel more comfortable. Natalie did an amazing job on hair and makeup. During my shoot I felt like a celebrity and my Pictures! OmG MY pictures came out amazing. I can’t wait to show my fiancée the little black book I made him. Thanks girls for this awesome experience! I would recommend this company to anyone looking to hire a professional photographer.

Maria B · Married on 10/31/2018

I feel like a sex goddess

Thank you for making me look and feel like a Sex Goddess!

Victoria Hudson · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly Recommended

I cannot say enough great things about Rebeckah and Purrfect Boudoir Photography. I enjoyed every step in the process, I would highly recommend doing a boudoir photoshoot and I highly recommend Rebeckah and Purrfect!

Jennifer M. · Married on 10/20/2018

The best gift Ever!

I just had my wedding this past weekend and I made a little black book for my now husband to give to him right before I walk down the aisle, I swear that man was blushing the ENTIRE time! He loved that I made him a wedding gift rather than buy him one. I highly recommend doing a boudoir shoot but make sure its with Rebekah and her team! She put so much effort into my shoot and made me feel beautiful, confident and sexy! She really took the time to get to know me and what I wanted for my shoot. Im so appreciative for her 5 star service!

Jackie Martin · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful & Intimate Photos

I hired PBP Photography for my wedding and I couldn't ask for a better photographers than Rebekah and Sarah.
    They caught some amazing photos during my wedding. They really paid attention to the small details, so beautuful!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ava · Married on 08/30/2018

It was like hiring a member of my family!!! She was so nice but very professional, all the pics looked gorgeous. .....Rebecca was so great with us I recommend this company to my friends and family

Sandy Cornwell · Married on 07/28/2018

Very Professional

Rebekah was our planner, my boudoir photographer and she also brought extra shooters for my wedding. She was very professional and very helpful, love my album.Thanks!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Angela Diore · Married on 04/11/2013

My sexy never left!

Ive been married for 5 years and afyer 5 years of marriage and 3 kids I didnt really feel all that sexy anymore.
    I wanted to give my husband a gift for our 5 year anniversary and a few friends told me about boudoir. I thought it was crazy at first but after speaking with Rebekah I knew this was the best gift.
    Rebekah made me feel amazing I dont have enough words to describe how I she made me feel, it wasnt just a photoshoot it was reconnecting with my inner sexy and I am very thankful for that and so is my husband. I would highly recommend doing a boudoir photoshoot for a wedding/ anniversary gift and I highly recommend Rebekah.

B · Married on 08/08/2010

My first Boudoir photo shoot was great! REBEKA made me feel very comfortable and confidant in my own skin! She was also really respectful about confidentiality too! She gets back to you within 1 weeks time with your pics! 5 stars service!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Marjorie · Married on 10/31/2018

Very professional. Made me feel so relaxed and comfortable.