Purposeful, Inc. : 2's A Couple Wedding Officiant Reviews

Purposeful, Inc. : 2's A Couple Wedding Officiant 1
  • Maria

Maria Villazana · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly satisfied!

Reverend Shields did a lovely job! Its5 almost as if she knew us for years! Her personality fit ours, fun and bubbly! Her words were so beautiful and my guest really enjoyed it and had tears in their eyes the whole time! I was very satisfied with her services! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Purposeful, Inc. : 2's A Couple Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Smith. I certainly enjoyed meeting you and your husband. I appreciate your kind words too. Please continue to be believers in the power of God and prayer.
    Rev Dr Gail Mitchell Shields

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2018

Reverend Shields did a good job with the “lead in” to the vows. The way she captured the essence of my husband and me, you would think she knew us for years.

Sent on 09/08/2018

J'Nae · Married on 04/14/2018

Rev Shields was very professional, a pleasure to work with and making our vows sound exactly like us. She was very nice and understanding when it came to the wedding ceremony. I really appreciate her for making the best out of unexpected things! Amazing!!!! Prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2017

Gail was an excellent officiant, she was prompt, professional, well spoken, and listen to our needs and wants for the wording and presentation of the wedding ceremony. Gail researched the date and included important events that took place on the day of our wedding. She was entertaining, sincere, and the perfect addition to our small intimate wedding. I can not recommend Gail enough.

Purposeful, Inc. : 2's A Couple Wedding Officiant 2
    Sent on 11/25/2017

Tiffani · Married on 07/02/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Purposeful , Inc. Gail is so kind and patient. She made this such a smooth process. I have referred her to several of my friends!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2018

Gail did a fantastic service for our wedding. She was easy to communicate with when discussing our story prior to the day and on the day inlcuded small, unique touches which meant a lot to us. Within the service her carefully chosen words fitted so well with the joining of our two cultures and faiths. It was a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 04/29/2018