Purposeful Events Reviews

5 | Pineville, NC

5 Reviews for Purposeful Events

Cydni · Married on 09/03/2011

Nia Mobley carried herself in a very professional manner when corresponding with vendors and the like. Working with our small budget was no easy task, but she made sure our wedding looked like a million bucks!

Highly recommend Purposeful Events!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Harold · Married on 09/03/2011

My wife already commented but I wanted to add my two cents.

Nia did an excellent job for us!!! She went above and beyond for our wedding!!! And her rolodex is incredible!!! I still don't know how she found our pianist for the cocktail hour, much less the piano, and much much less how they were paid for since they weren't in our budget just our wish list. It was things like these that my wife appreciated most. What I appreciated was that she displayed tremendous grace and kept her cool hiccup after hiccup after hiccup (hiccup = me wanting to change something or involve myself somehow). I can admit now that I put her through the mill on a number of occasions.

You will be more than satisfied with her and her staff. She took a personal interest in us, and even helped us wrap up some of the loose ends afterward: Nia thanks so much!!!

Sent on 01/28/2012

Ayanna · Married on 10/20/2007

Planning a destination wedding can be complicated when you haven't seen the venue in advance. In my case, dealing with the resort staff long distance made things even more frustrating. After a while, I gave in and turned over the planning to Purposeful Events; All I can say is, WOW! My wedding was beyond my wildest imagination. Nia is very creative, detailed and passionate about her work...and it showed. My wedding topped many expensive celebrity weddings. I can't say enough about her expertise. Amazing work!

Sent on 03/02/2011

Antoinette · Married on 01/08/2011

Rodriguez/Smith Wedding

My wife and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nia Mobley and her staff at Purposeful Events. They worked tirelessly, listened carefully, and delivered consistently what my wife and I wanted. We shared our vision of the wedding of our dreams. In the end, our ceremony and reception not only were exactly what we wanted, but also exceeded our wildest expectations!

Nia, personally, was an advisor, counselor, and confidant.

From the big picture to the smallest detail, Purposeful Events considered our taste and style, budget, and so many other parts of planning our wedding. We were extremely pleased with the process and were thrilled by the final product. We were well-informed and well-prepared for the biggest day of our lives. Our guests were blown away by the elegance and beauty of our wedding.

In planning our wedding, we needed to be heard, a personal touch, and someone continually available who could deliver. Purposeful Events guided us through a maze of options. Mrs. Mobley was the expert and, in hindsight, her recommendations all made sense.

We could not have come close to the wedding of our dreams without Nia and her team.

We highly recommend Purposeful Events to plan your wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2011
  • F

maisha · Married on 11/04/2005

Nia was reliable and delivered!! its what EVERY bride desires! Not only did she pay attention to every detail but all of my "crazy" ideas were meet as a challenge! And boy did she pass. I had a destination wedding. She had to plan the rehearshal dinner, ceremony and the cruise for over 140 people! it was fantastic people still comment on how it was the best wedding that they attended! Beacause of the success of my wedding.. 5 years later I used her for the opening of my salon which was a HUGE success! I received MAJOR press coverage,newspaper and magazine writeups, and a GANG of new clients! I plan on using her for our 1 year anniversary party! CAN'T WAIT!!

Sent on 03/02/2011