Purple Iris Flower Shop Reviews

Purple Iris Flower Shop 3
Purple Iris Flower Shop 4
Purple Iris Flower Shop 5

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

Purple Iris provided the flowers for our wedding on July 28, 2012. They were recommended to me by two friends who had used them previously for their own weddings, and I was very happy with the choice! I don't know much about flowers, so I didn't really know what I wanted aside from colors. Trish was so helpful in figuring out exactly what would look good and match the vision in my head.

The day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered precisely on time, and everything was beautiful! The only small hiccup was that the flower for my brother's tux was missing from the delivery (but I did order it late too, so it wasn't on the original order), but as soon as we called the shop to let them know, they corrected the error and sent someone over with it, with plenty of time to spare before the wedding.

Our ceremony flowers and centerpieces were all delivered to their respective locations, and they were all beautiful as well! I was very pleased with their service, and have already recommended them to other friends getting married!

Sent on 08/16/2012

The flowers from the Purple Iris were some of the most beautiful flowers that I have ever seen...Not only were they easy to work with, but the flowers lasted long beyond the wedding day...The centerpieces were full, our bouquets were colorful and the ceremony decorations looked amazing...Awesome florist!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2012

If you are looking for beautiful flowers for a special occasion, look NO further. The Purple Iris did the flowers for my wedding day and did the MOST incredible job. When the flowers were delivered on the day of my wedding, everyone GASPED. They were absolutely STUNNING. Trish took my vision and made the flowers EVEN more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. You will not be sorry if you choose them for your floral needs, I promise!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Kim · Married on 06/02/2012

Purple Iris provided us with absolutely amazing flowers for our wedding. We started our florist search a little late because I had originally thought I would do the flowers for the reception myself and would only need the ceremony flowers from them. I came to to the first meeting with photos I had pulled from wedding blogs and was provided with exactly what I wanted. And at the price point I wanted.
    When it came to our last meeting, I decided there was no way I could handle doing the reception flowers myself. I asked them, fingers crossed, if they would be able to provide that for us as well. They immediately said yes and sat with me to determine how to keep the cost low and still get the look I wanted. I had been purchasing vintage bottles and vintage medicine bottles for the centerpieces and they allowed me to drop them off. (Other places would have made me purchase the vases straight from them) They met the challenge and I think they really enjoyed working with the bottles!
    On the day of our wedding, all of the flowers were delivered to the proper locations with tremendous care. We have nothing but good things to say about the Purple Iris and would recommend them to anyone. They were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Linda · Married on 05/20/2012

Purple Iris did a wonderful job for my wedding in Spring Lake on 5/20. My bouquet was beautiful along with all of the flowers. They were very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Dan · Married on 05/18/2012

They are AMAZING! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and more then we could ever ask for! They are great people and would recommend then 100 times over

Sent on 05/21/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2012

I got married at The Mill on May 1st. Purple Iris did my bouquets, centerpieces, and provided fresh flowers for my wedding cake. Everything Trish created was absolutely beautiful! My centerpieces were better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2012

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. They were also very reasonably priced. Trish the owner really knows her stuff. Our colors were purple, silver and black. The bouquets had a beautiful array of dark purple lysanthus, lavender tulips, hydrangeas and roses. My bridal bouquet had diamond studded stefanotis. All I can say is gorgeous!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2012

My flowers were absolutely stunning. Every time I look at the pictures I absolutely love them. Working with Trish was amazing - she helped us with everything we wanted and gave us tips on how to keep the cost down so she could work within our budget. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and the guests were thrilled to be able to take them home - my mother in law even went back after the wedding to purchase them for her dining room table. We will be sure to use Purple Iris for any future flower needs.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Veronica · Married on 11/12/2011

Incredible job! My wedding bouquet was exactly the way I envisioned it (a smaller cascading bouquet, just the right mix of flowers)! My bridesmaid's mango calalillies looked great too.

Sent on 03/01/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2011

We could not be more pleased with the flowers Patricia did for our wedding. They were more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2011

The flowers surpassed my expectations and were absolutely stunning for my October 15th wedding!
    Trish took my vision and brought it to reality- her creativity and artful arrangements took my breath away! We received so many compliments.

Trish was professional, flexible in working within my budget, and accommodating during my out-of-state wedding planning. Could not be happier, amazing florist!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 10/07/2011

the flowers werer absolutely gorgeous! Patricia takes her time and wants to see detail in your wedding so she can suggest flowers and ideas.

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/18/2011

The Purple Iris did a fabulous job with the flowers for our wedding on 9/18/11. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. We would also like to thank them so much for making the effort to deliver the bouquets to Staten Island, NY on a Sunday morning.

Denise & Scott

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 05/14/2011

They made every decision very easy, listened to what we wanted didn't treat us like just another sale. The flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/05/2011

stephanie · Married on 06/06/2010

purple iris knows flowers. they were great and really listened to what i wanted. my bridal bouquet was amazing and beyond what i expected.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Marlana · Married on 05/23/2010

The Purple Iris helped make our wedding even more beautiful than we imagined. Trish, the owner, took our vision we were hoping for and went over and beyond our expectations (plus all within our budget!).

Sent on 10/07/2010

Alicia · Married on 07/25/2008

Trish of Purple Iris was great to work with. She was extremely professional and helpful, and always very supportive of our choices. Our bouquets and centerpieces came out just amazingly beautiful. Trish was helpful in choosing the right flowers and materials and really made it so easy to work with her. I would highly recommend her and will be using her shop for all of my floral needs in the future! Definitely worth the money!!

Sent on 11/01/2008

Michele · Married on 10/27/2006

Words do not describe out gorgeous the flowers were! Jackie is the owner...and what a doll she is! I couldn't have asked for more beautiful bouquets.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

My venue in Point Pleasant recommended Purple Iris. I had met with another florist in the area who wasn’t very responsive and told me using succulents was not a good idea. We made an appointment and met with Purple Iris and they couldn’t be more accommodating and willing to make whatever we wanted. We got flowers for the ceremony, bouquets and boutonnières, and crowns and petals for the flower girls. The flowers were beautiful and were delivered on time to three different locations where we were getting ready. Of note, Purple Iris only does one wedding per day so make sure you book them as soon as possible. I think my bridesmaids bouquets were a bit over priced for baby’s breath but since they only do one wedding per day, I understand that they have to make money. I would highly recommend them!

Purple Iris Flower Shop 6
    Sent on 07/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2017

Patricia was great when helping me select all of my flowers. As someone who is pretty indecisive I was so happy to work with someone who had so much knowledge about what would work and wouldn't work. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets turned out exactly as I imagined! Our centerpieces where also beautiful! Thank you so much Patricia and the rest of the Purple Iris team!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Wonderful job on the center pieces and my bouquet. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2014

Staff was great! My flowers all came out gorgeous and lasted the entire night and next day! Prices were pretty good in relation to costs of other florists in the area. Very happy we went with Purple Iris!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Patricia was absolutely great to work with!! She was the first florist we met with and she really set the bar high for the others in terms of her knowledge and professionalism. After meeting with the others, we immediately called her and booked our date. Their rates were comparable and well within our budget. I would definitely recommend them to others for any floral needs.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Purple Iris was a pleasure to work with for our wedding in May. They were very responsive to any questions that we had and very clear on pricing and other options. The flowers were beautiful and they brought it to us on time. If you are shopping local, this is by far the best choice!!

Sent on 06/22/2017