Purple Iris Flower Shop Reviews

Purple Iris Flower Shop 5
Purple Iris Flower Shop 6
Purple Iris Flower Shop 7

Kerry · Married on 11/08/2014

Patricia and the staff at Purple Iris were wonderful. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kristi · Married on 10/18/2014

Trish and her team at Purple Iris are flawless. It was such a joy to work with her for our wedding day. Not only is she fantastic at what she does but her passion is doing weddings. She helped me so much through the process with ideas and such and I really can't thank her enough. I had a fall wedding and I did show Trish some pictures of ideas but mainly left it up to her since she is the expert. Our flowers were simply stunning! Our bouquets were amazing and so different we had so many compliments on our bouquets beause they were just perfect. Trish set up the table centerpeices beautifully, exactly how I envisioned. Also last minute put together two pieces for our front table! Everything was simply gorgoeus!

Trish knows her stuff, is honest and upfront, and loves what she does. She was able to meet whenever I needed and her prices are fair and resonable. It was truely my pleasure working with Trish and the Purple Iris team!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jolie · Married on 10/12/2014

OUTSTANDING service, professionalism and intimate floral details! Trish goes all the way for her clients and all we can say is thank you and we love you!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Marissa · Married on 10/04/2014

Patricia did an absolutely fantastic job with our flowers. She made the simple backdrop of Allaire Chapel stunning and sweet. Her floral arrangements blending beautifully with the chapel, like they were meant for it rather than just being decorations we forced on the space. She worked with the pieces we gave her (Ikea Skurar pots and candle holders for the ceremony and glass pedestal hurricane candle holders with our initials for the reception) and made the flowers work with the pieces beautifully. She even got me anemones for my bouquet, which another florist had to google and then told me he couldn’t get those but he could paint a daisy or two to look like it. The groom was very happy with his boutonniere, which another florist we spoke to said couldn’t be done (three small roses, nothing fancy at all). I brought several pictures to the initial meeting and picked one to go with. We agreed that the look of it was what we were going for but how we got there was totally up to her. Any flowers would be fine as long as they were within our budget and she did not disappoint. We really enjoyed all of her work and would gladly recommend Purple Iris to anyone who asked.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2014

Trish and her staff did a beautiful job with the floral designs for our wedding. When I initially walked into Purple Iris, I honestly didn't have an idea of what I wanted. Trish was very helpful though, and offered a tremendous amount of support, and guidance. She was also very responsive to any questions, or concerns I had. The day of the wedding, Trish personally came along to deliver the flowers, ensuring that we were pleased with the outcome. The colors and arrangements really turned out lovely, and complimented our daytime, beach location wedding nicely. We would definitely use Purple Iris again, as well as recommend them to anyone. They truly made our day beautiful!

Sent on 01/19/2015

TaraLynn · Married on 09/20/2014

The service provided by Purple Iris for my wedding flowers/decor was outstanding. They took my vision of what I wanted for the day and actually made it even better than I imagined. Not only was the end product fantastic, but they also made the planning process easy and stress-free. I have, and will continue to highly recommend Purple Iris to anyone looking for a wonderful florist!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Jenn · Married on 09/19/2014

I am so happy I used the Purple Iris for my wedding day flowers. I waited a while to book my florist and the Purple Iris is very close to where we live so we decided to start there. We were so impressed with glow accommodating they were and how they listened closely to our vision. The day of the wedding I was thrilled with my flowers. They were perfect!! There were no problems they arrived right on time and everyone lived them. Thank you again to the staff at the Purple Iris.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2014

Purple Iris provided the flowers for my wedding on 9.19.14. From the ceremony flowers, to the bridal bouquets, to all of the table centerpieces everything was perfect. Patricia knew exactly the idea I was going for when I started showing her pictures. They delivered all of the flowers promptly and made our day stress free. They have alot of different flower options and several items you could rent and use for all of your decoration details. The prices were also extremely reasonable! I am so glad we chose Purple Iris for wedding. Thank You Again Purple Iris
    Stephanie & Joe

Sent on 10/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2014

We loved everything about Purple Iris. The moment we met with Patricia I knew we were going to use them for our wedding flowers. She knew exactly what I wanted just by showing her a few ideas. We had blush and ivory bouquets with burlap handles. They were beautiful!! I knew as soon as I booked with Purple Iris, I had nothing to worry about when it came to getting my flowers that day. They accommodated my few last minutes changes and added a photo charm to my bouquet for my father who passed. Our center pieces also came out beautiful!! They supplied quite a few different things for our ceremony, such a standing pillars with big flower arrangements around the gazebo! We can't thank Purple Iris enough for everything they did to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/31/2014

I met Trish at a wedding show and she really took the time to talk to me about my colors and what flowers would fit best and she gave me so much advice before we even booked her! When we sat down to really discuss our wedding and I quickly realized that I knew nothing about flowers she was able to just look at my pinterest boards and figure out what I liked and didn't like and came up with beautiful centerpieces and bouquets to really fit our budget. She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 09/08/2014
  • X

Xiomara · Married on 08/23/2014

Purple Iris is the BEST! They were the florist for my wedding. I found them researching local florist to my wedding venue online and set up an appointment. After my initial meeting with Trish I was confident that Purple Iris was the best choice. She is knowledgeable and really understood the look I was going for. She was flexible to make a few changes after my mockup to get the shades and balance of colors I wanted perfect. On my wedding day Purple Iris nailed it! My bouquet, ceremony flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous and I honestly feel my bouquet is the most beautiful arrangement that I've ever seen. My guests loved them too. I don't think any flowers were left behind after my reception. I would highly recommend Purple Iris to other couples.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2014

Purple Iris recently provided the flowers for our wedding and did a fabulous job. Trish was incredible from day one talking me through some options and what works for the summer time and what doesn't. She had great ideas that worked with my theme and budget. The delivery of flowers were as they promised and looked beautiful. Trish and the staff at Purple Iris were awesome to work with and I could not be happier with the product that they provided. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for flowers for any occasion.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Dana · Married on 08/16/2014

I absolutely LOVED my bouquet! I found an example of it online and asked Trish to replicate it. She blew the picture away and made me the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen! Trish was great to work with. She listened to what I wanted and worked with my budget. I felt like she cared about how much everything cost and made sure she gave me the best value for my money. I went in with a different plan for my centerpieces but she helped talk me through the colors and how to arrange my decorations around the flowers. I used her ideas and I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. You'll be happy you chose Purple Iris Flowers, I promise!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2014

Purple Iris is absolutely AMAZING. From the moment I walked into the store, I knew that Patricia was the florist for us! I showed her a few pictures of bouquets that I liked and she instantly understood my style. She started making suggestions I would have NEVER thought of on my own, resulting in absolutely stunning centerpieces and bouquets. She worked within our budget and definitely gave us more than we expected.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Trish is AMAZING!! I was a loon about my flowers, changing them 7-8 times during the planning process. Trish was patient and really listened to what I wanted. She also met with me as many times as I asked, and called me back within a few hours to answer any questions. She had thousands of pictures to look at, but would pull up the specific color and flower I was describing so that I could have an image, and she would pull flowers so I could see them in person. Because of our July wedding, we were unsure if the astilbe would be available (Trish had a back up plan just in case). When I walked into the flower shop to drop off mason jars, 2 days prior to the wedding, there were astible everywhere behind the front counter! I was so excited! The flowers were absolutely perfect. When the delivery girl brought the bouquets to my house the morning of, I actually cried and said, "They're perfect!" Trish captured my vision for the centerpieces at the reception and on the cake. They were subtle, romantic, and absolutely beautiful. I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful work you did! You are the BEST!!
    Dave & Jackie Del Pizzo

Sent on 09/13/2014

Laurie · Married on 07/19/2014

The moment my flowers arrived the morning of my wedding I was thrilled! Since I was going for a beach theme and I wasn't certain on flowers, I wasn't sure how my flowers will turnout. The colors and flower choices were perfect and everyone couldn't stop talking about them!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Ann · Married on 07/12/2014

Thanks to Trish and her wonderful staff. She was so accommodating and met with my daughter whenever she was in town. The flowers were beautiful, especially the bouquets. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Sara · Married on 06/27/2014

Purple Iris is great! Trish worked around our small budget and we still had beautiful flowers. She's creative and in our initial meeting gave us a lot of great ideas and showed us with a little creativity we could still have beautiful arrangements. All of the flowers were delivered on time to all locations making it one less thing to worry about. Def recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Judith · Married on 06/14/2014

I must say that I am quite the happy bride and customer. I would highly recommend The Purple Iris for your wedding. They provided bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, altar pieces, and aisle decorations for my June wedding. Patricia was amazing and worked with my to really understand my vision, provide suggestions and to work within my tight budget. I was especially impressed with the bouquets and aisle decorations. They came out better than I would have imagined. Their service was timely and professional - never adding to the stress of planning a wedding.

I had visited a few other florists, and they weren't so workable. They could only offer you a price for what you liked, but didn't offer suggestions or alternatives to provide beautiful arrangements that fit within your budget.

Thank you Patricia and Purple Iris for helping to make my day a very special and memorable one!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Elaine · Married on 06/07/2014

I had met Patricia from the Purple Iris Flower Shop at a bridal event. From the moment I spoke with her, I knew I was going to use the Purple Iris Flower Shop for our wedding flowers. Even when I wasn't sure what flowers to choose, Patricia suggested the perfect flowers for our wedding. When my flowers arrived on my wedding day, I wanted to cry with joy. The bridal party flowers were absolutely beautiful. Our reception centerpieces were beautiful as well. I highly recommend the Purple Iris Flower Shop for all of your flower needs!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

I walked in there with zero idea what I wanted and Trish provided her opinions and suggested things I may like. She was very helpful and sweet to deal with. I loved my flowers on my wedding day and everyone else that got bouquets, wristlets, and boutonnieres lives them too. Definitely go here!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

The Purple Iris team made my wedding look AMAZING!!!! I wish event wire allowed pictures with recommendations because words can't describe how beautiful our floral arrangements were. The owner and staff were very accommodating and helped us adhere to budget by showing alternative flower options. We used them for our rehearsal dinner, church and venue. I am going to recommend them to every bride I know!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Karen · Married on 04/26/2014

The flowers were beautiful and very well priced.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Erin · Married on 04/25/2014

Purple Iris was FANTASTIC to work with!! Trish was amazing from beginning to end. I love the feeling I get when I can just say "do what you think looks good, I trust you" and everything from bouquets to table centerpieces come out like they should be in a magazine! I would absolutely recommend Trish & Purple Iris Flower Shop to anyone that I meet!! Thank you for making our day fabulous!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Meghan · Married on 04/13/2014

What can I say... FANTASTIC!!! So helpful, beautiful work, made everything so easy and stress free...... Prices can not be beat!!!! Loved everything!!!

Sent on 04/24/2014