Pure Serendipity Events Reviews

Downey, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Lucia Married on 12/03/2016
    What can I say about Yoco from Pure Serendipity events other than she is the best in town! She is the type of planner that loves what she does. She makes sure that your wedding is exactly what you want and envisioned. She is a warm, loving and fun event coordinator. She never pushes her ideas or wishes onto you. She is always open to allow you to have the freedom to express your desires and she will make it happen. She is very organized and professional. She is a detailed oriented type of person and also thinks about the big picture. She is very easy to get along with and is always very positive.

On the day of my wedding she kept the timeline right on track and everything was perfect. All the most important things that needed to be taken care of were completed. What made me choose her as my wedding planner is that on our first meeting she really impressed me. She brought a folder with a beautiful display of her packages. She even gave us a little bottle of champagne as a gift. We had such a great connection that I immediately knew that she was the one!

If you book Yoco for your wedding you will not regret it, I assure you!!
    Brooke Married on 11/03/2015
    Yoconda was so accommodating and her work is stunning. She perfectly captured our woodland winter wonderland feeling in the flowers and worked so well with the other vendors to create the perfect look.
  • Teri
    Teri Married on 10/27/2015
    Yoconda came through for me for a very last minute event. She took my inspiration and idea and came up with such a gorgeous floral design for two very different feels. She went up and beyond at making sure the designs were in line with my vision and created such gorgeous arrangements. She is incredibly responsive and was able to set up a meeting to talk within a few hours. She made time to meet me and make sure I had all the information I needed to keep the flowers for a couple days before the event. She also provided arrangement vases that were just perfect for the feel of the table. I was lucky to have found Yoconda and am so excited she was a part of my special day!!
    Melissa Married on 08/30/2015
    Omg yogi is amazing! She was the officiant for my wedding, made my beautiful bouquet and also a monogram with our initials. She was so helpful in every way! Such a smart, and sweet, person, she's full of ideas!
    Ariel Married on 06/27/2015
    My goodness I could not have found a better coordinator for my wedding. My Officiant canceled on me 2 weeks before my wedding (for a legit reason) and Yoco offered to do it. I had no idea she was ordained but I am grateful she was. She is a life saver. I love her and I know all her future clients will not regret hiring her. She is the sweetest and at my moments of panic she knew the right words to say. I can't my day could of been any more perfect if it weren't for her. Thanks love each and I appreciate all your hard work.
    Maria Married on 04/11/2015
    She is very friendly and professional. She made so easy to work with her. I freaked out on some stuff that was out of my control and she totally handled it with such amazing quickness. She literally has a solution for every little problem in her magic bag. Thanks to her work I enjoyed every moment of my wedding. I felt like the event was for us and not for the guests.
    Sindy Married on 11/09/2013
    ONE OF THE BEST EVENT PLANNERS I KNOW.. SHE MADE MY DAY WORTH IT, I WOULDN'T HAVE PUT MY WEDDING IN BETTER HANDS!!!!! THANKS TO YOU IT WAS A NIGHT WORTH REMEMBERING!!!!! SO GUYS IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT HERE IS THE BEST PERSON TO PLAN YOUR EVENT!!!!!!! ☺