Pure Imagination Photo Booth Reviews

4 | Orange, CA

4 Reviews for Pure Imagination Photo Booth

• Abraham

Abraham Gonzalez · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photo Booth Experience Ever!

We had their blow up photo booth at our wedding and loved it! Our guests had a lot of fun taking pictures with the props that Pure Imagination provided. The best part was that the company forwarded an email of all of the pictures that were taken that night, my wife and I had a good laugh from looking at those!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Pure Imagination Photo Booth's reply:

Abraham, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that you and your wife enjoyed looking through all the photos and were pleased with the services we provided. Congratulations again on your Wedding and thank you again for choosing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Coree

Coree Lee Mckee · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photo Booth EVER!

Absolutely LOVED having Pure Imagination Photo Booth at my wedding! It was such a hit, so much fun and they were so great to work with! Many of my guests said it was one of their favorite parts of the wedding and we have photos and memories to cherish forever thanks to Pure Imagination's photo booth. They were professional and affordable and I would hire them again in a heart beat! Thanks so much Pure Imagination!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Scott · Married on 06/07/2019

Great service and product

Pure Imagination was awesome. They made the whole process easy and were super responsive and reliable. And they timed out great service and a great product. I cannot recommend using them enough if you want a professional company and great service.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 12/02/2018

Great Customization and Awesome Fun

Pure Imagination provided the photobooth for my second Wedding Reception. Alisha was so amazing in making a backdrop that fit perfectly for my wedding theme. Everyone had so much fun having their pictures taken with all of the fun props. The pictures were great souvenirs for all of my guests to take home. Thank you Pure Imagination for making my reception so much fun!

Sent on 07/24/2019