Pure Image Productions Inc Reviews

8 | Macomb, MI

8 Reviews for Pure Image Productions Inc

Viki · Married on 12/06/2014

Stan and team way OVER exceeded my expectations for hiring a videography and photographer team. Friends had warned me about videographers and photographers using fake portfolios so I was skeptical to say the least. Not only was his pricing fair but I couldn't have asked for better quality video and photos. They shot beautifuly! Stan was very easy to get a long with and he was willing to do anything to get the perfect shot!! Thank You Pure Image!!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Travis · Married on 10/11/2014

Stan and his team did a phenomenal job! From the get-go Stan was timely, courteous and very personable; these carachistics were present on our wedding day. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We’re so happy we chose Pure Image Productions to cover our best day ever.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2014

I can not believe how Stan and his team captured everything they did! Simply amazing! Awesome video, we've watched the wedding trailer at least 100 times in one weeks time. And our photos, just stunning! They did an amazing job! We LOVE everything! Highly recommended, not doubt. Thank you for being patient with us and understanding what we truly wanted. Its obvious you love doing this! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kristina · Married on 12/13/2013

We were referred to Pure Image Productions by MCC banquet hall, this is where we had our wedding reception. We're glad we took their recomendation. Our video and photo team was awesome. My husband and I loved them, they were so accomidating and professional. Our wedding party loved them. Our video... AWSOME!!! Our Photos.... AWESOME!!! Thank you Pure Image, your the best!!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

STAN WAS THE BEST! Outgoing , friendly , easy going, video is great, we watch the DVD all the time......so glad we went with stan and team!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Liana · Married on 11/03/2012

The team works with you and your budget to ensure the packages are accommodating and work with what you are looking for. They are very informative and patient with all questions and concerns. Great company to work with.

Sent on 03/07/2014

R · Married on 10/19/2013

Stan and his team were great from the get go. My husband and I knew we were going to hire them during our initial meeting. Stan was easy to communicate with and very helpful. When we saw Pure Image's work, we thought they would be out of our budget, surprisingly enough their package was really fair. We are extremly happy we chose Pure Image Productions and we love our wedding video and photo album.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Chantelle · Married on 10/18/2013

3.5

I would like to say that my pictures and video came out beautifully. They were better than expected. The end product was of great quality and I could not be happier.

Sent on 02/19/2014