Pure Airbrush Makeup & More Reviews

49 Reviews for Pure Airbrush Makeup & More

• IslandBride88

Alison · Married on 11/24/2018

Princess Perfect

My mother is my world, and the look of awe on her face because of the great job Jessa did almost brought me to tears. The smile would not leave her face, and it was one of the best parts of the day. The makeup looks so natural, and not overdone. I felt like a stunning bride.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Sofia · Married on 11/10/2017

Jessa was amazing! She was very kind and answered all my questions from the very beginning. I even changed how I wanted my hair on wedding day and she was very sweet! I had wedding drama and cried before makeup and she was so sweet and kind and followed up with me. Hair and makeup looked perfect for everyone who got it done.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kami · Married on 11/04/2017

I hired Pure Airbrush Makeup & More for my wedding and they were wonderful! They worked with me on finding the right level of service and did a wonderful job for myself and my bridesmaids. I really wanted a natural look since I never wear makeup, and the really did a beautiful job in delivering what I wanted, I could not be happier with having hired them. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/15/2017

Working with Jessa was like a dream. Before, during and after she was there to answer all of my questions, review pictures, give me fresh ideas and make me feel comfortable. She understands this is one of the happiest most important days of your life and is there every step of the way to ensure you feel special and your needs are met. Aside from amazing customer service she is also incredibly skilled at doing hair and makeup. I was beyond happy with the finished look and she was incredibly patient with me changing my mind and wanting to get everything just right. I would highly recommend her and her team to any bride to be or just anyone looking for a great person to work with who provides a high quality service.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

The ladies were amazing on my wedding day. Their pricing is very reasonable for the quality work they provide. I'm so glad I chose them! Dani and Beshia were so awesome and funny! Thank you ladies, I would definitely recommend you to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/22/2017

christine · Married on 10/01/2017

Jessa was amazing to work with, and all of my girls loved working with her too!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jessie · Married on 09/08/2017

Jessa and her team are incredible. They are polite and extremely professional. At my wedding I used them for airbrush makeup and hair the results were better than I could have asked for, everyone was flawless.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jenny · Married on 08/26/2017

Jessa and her assistant are talented and did an AMAZING job on the Bride, Mother of the Bride, Maid of Honor and Grand Mother. They did make up and hair on ladies from their ealry 20's to their 60's which shows they are Awesome and can Please you no matter what age you are:)

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2017

These girls were awesome!! Super nice, easy to work with and we all got exactly the look we want!

Sent on 07/21/2017

amy · Married on 07/21/2017

The women were so awesome helping me and my fellow bridesmaids look gorgeous for the wedding! I know nothing about makeup and hair and they made me feel like a beauty queen! 10/10 would recommend these awesome women!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Selina · Married on 06/11/2017

I was extremely impressed by the Pure team! i was blown away by how quickly they got our hair and makeup done. Jesa did my hair and makeup and all my bridesmaids makeup. She is very detailed. Dannie did my bridesmaids hair and was able to do every hairstyle they asked for!!! LOVE

Sent on 06/22/2017

Carrie · Married on 05/06/2017

I am OBSESSED with this company! I love all of the girls that helped make my perfect day just that much more perfect! They were super sweet and helped me and all my bridesmaids look our absolute best! Jessa did an amazing job on our hair and my makeup and all of my girls loved the way Beisia did their makeup! It was so easy for me to communicate and get exactly what I needed. I booked my trial without a problem and Jessa did great with following through with me the whole way through. I recommend them to ANYONE for their special day!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2017

Got married almost a month ago and I used Pure for my hair and makeup. Jessa did my hair and makeup and she is beyond amazing! She really listened to what I wanted but also helped guide me to a look that would be PERFECT for my wedding. Besha did my (crazy) sisters makeup with ease, god bless her for that!! And made them look beautiful as well! To say I had an awesome experience would be an understatement! Thanks to Jessa and her team for making my day as memorable as it was!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jess · Married on 01/07/2017

OK FAM!!!!!!! Totally LOVED Jessa!!!! I used Pure Tan and Makeup for both my hair and makeup and Jessa was amazing. She is very professional and I couldn't believe how quickly she was able to get everyone ready. They looked absolutely stunning. AWWWW and she even showed my mom how to put in my veil so I wouldn't mess up my updo. I've been in weddings and had friends use other makeup artist and hair people but she was the best I've seen so far. I highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jennifer was truly a dream to work with. She was very attentive to what I wanted on my wedding day and I felt absolutely beautiful. I loved my makeup and hair during my trial run and she duplicated the look on my wedding day. Not only did I love her but my bridesmaids did as well. Everyone was very happy with their and makeup and everyone was glowing on our big day. Her assistant was awesome and helped do my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. Everything flowed so smoothly. I highly recommend Jen!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Nichole · Married on 08/27/2016

Jennifer Milz of Pure Airbursh, Tan, and Makeup (Pure) is wonderful! I would absolutely choose her to do your bridal hair and makeup!

Jennifer is very patient and really takes time to understand what kind of look you want. During my trial (and even on my wedding day), she was very open to re-arranging my hair and makeup to make it perfect and to match what kind of look I envisioned. I was initially skeptical about the airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes (I prefer a more natural look), but both really were great, and Jennifer was able to create the natural, but enhanced bridal, look I wanted. The airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes are definitely best to keep you looking fresher and to keep you from worrying about running mascara or makeup! She even leaves brides with a touch-up kit, which was great!

My bridesmaids and the mothers were overall very happy with their hair and makeup, too. Jennifer herself is really an artist and knows her craft!

The only thing I would highly recommend is to definitely make sure your bridal party has very clear ideas and pictures of what they want done for their hair and make up. Jennifer brought another hairstylist with her and an assistant (I did pay for an assistant since we had so many services to be completed; I am not sure if the hairstylist always comes along or not). Although both are skilled, the assistant is in training, and the hairstylist did not quite align with my personal style. This is NOT a negative review of either person--I just wish that my bridal party had more pictures of what they were planning to have done for hair and makeup and that we were more vocal about making adjustments to get the hair and makeup the way we wanted. The pictures turned out great and everyone DID look beautiful!

Again, please note that I did give a five-star rating because Pure really is the best way to go for your big day!!!! Jennifer is truly amazing! Just make sure to really communicate with Jennifer and her team about what yo

Sent on 09/17/2016

Lindsey · Married on 08/06/2016

Look no further. You've found the best hair and makeup team in all of the metro Atlanta area. Jessa did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with that of my bridesmaids and we all loved it. Airbrush makeup for special events is the way to go. Their studio for hair and makeup trials is conveniently located in downtown Lawrenceville and she plus an assistant traveled to midtown Atlanta for my wedding. All 6 of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and makeup and so did I. I encouraged them to do any style they liked and Jessa was able to provide each one of their visions perfectly along with mine. I will post pictures once I get them from my photographers. They used sanitary/clean makeup practices which is very important to me. Worth every penny. I highly recommend Pure for any special event.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Dieu · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer was great! She is patience, creative, and sweet. I cannot thank her enough for making my bridesmaids and I to be gorgeous in my big day!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2016

Jennifer was amazing!! She really made everyone look just beautiful! I can express to her how much I appreciate her talents! I changed my hair on her last minute and sent her a photo and make it look AMAZING!! I got so many compliments, she really got along great with everyone, didn't stress and knocked it all out of the park! Loved her!!! USE HER!!! Best make-up ever!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/23/2016

Jennifer was great to work with. I did a trial run with my hair and makeup, and she was great in adjusting to the small changes I wanted to make. My hair and makeup on the day of ended up great! She also did hair and makeup for my MOH and the two moms, and everything turned out really nice (and the prices were very reasonable). She was professional, friendly, and talented!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Margot · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Jenn and her crew! They were absolutely incredible. I had a few other companies do my makeup trial before I heard about Pure Airbrush Makeup. I was "ehh" on all of them until Jenn did my hair and makeup and I knew immediately that I had to have her! I booked her on the spot and then excitedly emailed all of my bridesmaids to tell them how great her work was!

I'm one of those insanely indecisive people and could not decide on a hairstyle. Jenn was so cool about it and told me not to worry and to come visit her for another hair trial. Ultimately we decided to go with both of the hairstyles she did (one for the ceremony and one for the reception) because they were both so awesome I couldn't just do one.

The makeup was absolutely flawless and stayed perfect all day/night even through the rain and sweat. I highly encourage anyone who is getting married or who has a special event to use her services. Not only is she extremely skilled at what she does but she is so sweet and makes you feel relaxed on your big day. I couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist/ makeup artist!! Thank you so much Jenn!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2015

I Totally LOVED Pure Tan and Makeup!!!!!!!!!!! I've had friends use other companies previously for their hair/makeup / spray tans ect.... For their weddings. Pure is def. the BEST! I looked perfect on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Jean · Married on 06/21/2015

Jennifer was extremely patient with me and did amazing job. I had people complement me like crazy during and after my wedding. I received air brushed makeup, tan, and my hair made up all by her. She did such a great job I had people tell me things like, "you looked so beautiful during you wedding, not that you don’t usually look beautiful". She fixed my hair just the way I wanted for my wedding. My tan looked great for days and my makeup made me look like a completely different person, a beautiful one. I wanted to post on here before and after pictures of how great my makeup looked, but it will not let me. In fact Jennifer is so wonderful and patient that on the day of my wedding when I was supposed to be there at 7am to start my makeup and hair, my gps took me to the wrong place. I left my phone at home so I could not get ahold of her. When I arrived 45 minutes later she was still there waiting for me, you cannot find a more reliable person then her. I will go back to her for any occasions where I just want to look beautiful.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/06/2015

Jennifer at Pure is the only way to go! She's amazing at what she does and you can tell she enjoys it. I had Jennifer do my bridesmaids and moms makeup/hair and mine. The airbrush makeup is the only way to go-it looks amazing and stays on all night. She's also great at listening to what you want-I wanted a more natural look and I loved it. She also has been doing this for a while so she knows whats going to look good in pictures. Jennifer is very calm and relaxed which is what you want the morning of your wedding as there is enough stress already. She really got along with our group of girls. I can't say enough great things about Jennifer. Of all my vendors, she was one of the best decisions I've made. I'll come back to her for my hair and makeup for any future events!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/23/2015

This review is long long overdue, but extremely deserved!

I don't wear a lot of make up and most days wear my hair in a ponytail to avoid dealing with it, and am not horribly photogenic, so i was very concerned with finding someone to help fix me up for my wedding. I also don't live in the state my wedding was in, so I was walking rather blind; I chose Pure based on reviews and pictures. Jennifer is absolutely wonderful. From the start she communicated with me and put me at ease. She worked with me to find what I wanted and was so calm and reassuring every step of the way. I felt beautiful and my pictures turned out absolutely great. The makeup stayed on for hours in the GA summer heat without any issues, the fake eyelashes (never worn before) looked gorgeous and felt natural, and I still can't get over just how much I loved my hair.

I would not only highly recommend her to anyone, I would personally use her again if i'm ever in a situation where I need to look nice :)

Sent on 09/30/2015