Purdy Events Reviews

Purdy Events 1
Purdy Events 2
Purdy Events 3
  • User7956080 ·

I have experienced two weddings planned by Purdy Events- once as an attendee and once as part of the planning process. I was absolutely blown away by both. I'm talking movie-quality, breathtaking weddings. On top of the final products being amazing, contemporary, classic and beautiful, the planning process was seamless. Paul has amazing vision and executes beautiful events in response to the couple's dreams and the intricacies of the events. I've never been to weddings that went off without a hitch, until I experienced Purdy Events! Every little detail is considered and handled so that your only responsibility is to enjoy and have a great time with all of your favorite people.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2018

Purdy Events creates magical experiences! From the food, to the decorations, to the venues chosen, everything is perfection. Paul has a great eye for detail. He goes above and beyond to make sure the happy couple and their guests have a night to always remember. I've been to a few weddings planned by Purdy Events, and they are hands down the best ones I've ever attended.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough good things about Paul. From our first sit down together all the way up until our wedding day and beyond he was absolutely amazing. He was able to help us with our timelines, theme, setup, and just about anything else. He was really able to get a clear sense of who we were and the type of wedding we wanted. He helped us make decisions, guided us through deadlines, and was a complete one-man show on the day of our wedding. Everything went so smoothly! He handled our setup, made sure our vendors were arriving on time, and absolutely nailed our decorations. He even sent us a thoughtful gift months after our wedding! Seriously, if you're looking for a wedding planner - look no further! He is hands down the best.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Purdy Events 4
    Purdy Events 5
    Purdy Events 6

Kim · event on 07/23/2017

Paul was a great resource for planning and executing the shower! He made sure everything went smoothly the day of the event from setup to breakdown. He took the stress out of the day so we could enjoy every minute!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kathy · event on 07/23/2017

Paul did a fine job of coordinating the efforts of the women who were throwing the shower especially considering only one of us lives in Pittsburgh where the shower was being held. The venue was his suggestion and it was a perfect option and I heard nothing but compliments from the guests. His event timeline proved to be very helpful. I thought he built too much time into the schedule for set-up but we ended up needing all of the time he suggested. He offered to take photos during the event and did a great job capturing the day for us. Lastly, he went above and beyond by hauling in all of our supplies and gifts in the rain so we wouldn't get wet.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jenn · Married on 05/31/2017

A spectacular event is made up of all the little details. They create the feeling, the ease, the ambiance, the joy, and the emotion. Not to mention.... so MUCH FUN!!!! Paul created a truly beautiful weekend through these details...a full weekend that will never be forgotten. He comes HIGHLY recommended to those looking to create an event of a lifetime with those whom you love ??

Sent on 04/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

Purdy Events is phenomenal. Every detail is carefully thought of and planned perfectly - you cannot ask for a better partner for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Linda · Married on 12/31/2016

From planning, to day of and after the organization and attention to detail was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Purdy Events to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Margot · Married on 07/02/2016

As a picky and indecisive bride, wedding planning in a short time frame was a huge challenge. Paul swooped right in, garnered all of the tiny details from my vision and made my dream shower and wedding a reality. He was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Bilean · Married on 07/02/2016

If you are looking to be stress free in planning your wedding, Purdy Events is the vendor for you. My wedding was perfect thanks to Purdy Events.

Sent on 04/09/2017