Punta Cana Cakes. Wedding Cakes & Desserts Reviews

4 | Punta Cana, DO

4 Reviews for Punta Cana Cakes. Wedding Cakes & Desserts

Lori · Married on 01/25/2016

From day one Mery was great!
    She was well organized and professional. She responded to all emails quickly.
    She had lots of variety and options. She even prepared a half a dozen of Gluten Free cupcakes as per my special request.
    The décor and detail was amazing.
    We were a group of 70pax. I ordered a cake size for 20pax and then a variety of desserts.
    The only thing I needed to do was bring the cake topper.
    I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Karyn · Married on 01/05/2016

We wanted something different than a traditional wedding cake, so we opted for a Donuts Cake instead! It was beautifully decorated and the donuts were DELICIOUS! All of our guests loved that we did something different and something tasty as well. We had 120 donuts (2 per guest) and they were flavoured chocolate and toffee. We even had some left over that we took back to the resort and are around the pool the next day!
    Mery was very great to communicate with and it was all done via email.i would highly recommend Punta Cana Cakes & Desserts as Mery will bring your vision to life.
    Thank you Mery for the delicious donuts cake!!!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/27/2015

Mery from Punta Cana Cakes provided me with mini desserts for my wedding at the Jellyfish Punta Cana. Mery was super responsive from the beginning, responded to emails in a timely fashion and was always courteous and profesional. Mery made smores and tres leches to complete my cake table. The desserts looked beautiful and she even included tags in colors that matched our wedding colors. The desserts were delicious and looked great on the cake table. Mery was great about communicating with my venue and coordinating timely delivery. I would recommend Punta Cana Cakes without reservation!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Punta Cana Cakes Company was an absolute pleasure. From the creative and tasty delights, to the attention to detail with our names on our treats, we were by far impressed. The service was such a pleasure, Mery was very attentive and listened to what my husband and I pictured. She was very punctual and organized when delivering and setting up our sweets table. Our guests were blown away with how the table went with the theme of the dinner tables. Mery was warm and loving, and hugged me so tight as I tried to hold back my happy tears. She's as sweet as her delicious treats. I would recommend any bride to use her services.

Sent on 02/16/2016