Pulse Entertainment, LLC. Reviews

4 | Missoula, MT

4 Reviews for Pulse Entertainment, LLC.

• Meagon

Meagon Ghouter · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing Entertainment. Best DJ service!

We could not have had a better dj. pulse Entertainment was absolutely amazing. They played every song we requested, even karaoke requests. They had a very impressive light show for our reception.

Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Heather

Heather List · Married on 10/10/2018

Best DJ Service!!

Just wanted to drop a review about Pulse. These folks are serious about entertainment. From lights, sound and equipment, all pro level stuff. Pulse Entertainment DJ Service were easy to deal with, and understood my vision for my wedding. 5 star (*****) service!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Marian

Marian Shell · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Entertainment!

These guys were amazing and professional. I would highly recommend Pulse Entertainment for anyone looking to get the best service at a stellar price. We had another DJ backout on us, and Pulse stepped in and had everything taken care of like they were our DJ/Entertainment from day one. I can't thank them enough! Our wedding reception was a blast thanks to Pulse Entertainment.

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Nikole

Nikole Redding · Married on 07/01/2018

Fantastic Service, Best DJ’s!

I can’t believe theses guys were not booked. I had Pulse Entertainment do our reception at our wedding. Best DJ’s ever. We were so happy to find these guys. The sound system was one of the largest my husband and I have seen at a wedding. Above and Beyond what we expected.

Sent on 03/17/2019