Pulp & Ink Reviews

2 | Chicago, IL

2 Reviews for Pulp & Ink

Chuck · Married on 05/18/2013

Colin has impeccable taste and sense of style. He developed our Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, Place cards, and Menus. The design he developed for our Save the Dates and Invitations became the cornerstone of the entire wedding design concept. I can't say enough about how impressed I was with Colin's flexibility and responsiveness as I am easily a very demanding client with high expectations. After meeting Colin I quickly realized he had a great eye for design and handed over the reigns to his incredible aesthetic. Everyone that saw the paper goods for the wedding couldn't help compliment the design and quality.

I would highly recommend Pulp & Ink and will be working with Colin again in the future on baby announcement materials.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kelli · Married on 09/26/2009

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! We worked with Colin and he was so helpful with everything!! He assisted us with the design of our invites, wording, calligraphy...etc. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking. The pricing is very reasonable. I looked at about 10 different Chicago stores...trust me!!

Sent on 12/08/2009