6 Reviews for Puerto Rico Weddings

Where should I began...from day 1 my nervousness subsided concerning getting married out of the US. The staff was excellent from beginning, middle, to end and after the wedding with their professionalism, above and beyond positive attitude and helpfulness. It was a breeze and simple processing of all the required paperwork...they took the worrying and frustration out of the equation. I would recommend them over and over again. Pablo and his staff are fantastic and the package was worth every penny. Our wedding was beautifully performed and I will have those lasting memories forever...it was heartfelt and a blessing to be performed by our officiant. She was wonderful...I couldn't have asked for a better day. God blessed us with her and Pablo.

Profile Picture Jackey, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wow, Lin is amazing! Not only is her photography skills great, but she has an attention to detail that makes good pictures great! She was beyond amazing and made all the girls feel comfortable. Hands down the greatest!

Profile Picture Gabriel, 6/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lin did a fantastic job with our wedding video this April in Hacienda Siesta Alegre! I contacted her quite late in March and we were on a tight budget. She was willing to work with us with the budget we offered. We've met before the ceremony to discuss the specifics and she is a super nice person to talk to, asked all the right questions with regards to our priorities and everything else she needed to know. She did a very good job recording both the ceremony and reception and prepared both a 30 minutes and a short 3 minute version of the whole event, moreover she was willing to share the raw files as well! The editing is very nicely done, creative choices and great approach all around! Pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Nadiya, 4/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We worked with Zuania & Francisco. They were friendly & professional. Everything turned out amazing. We are very pleased with our photos & video!

Profile Picture Nayda, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had a very small destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Lin was so accomodating. She worked out a package to fit our budget. She didn't try to sell us all the bells & whistles that we didn't need. We just wanted a couple of hours of pictures, our short ceremony and some casual photos of us around Old San Juan and on the beach. They listened to what we wanted and gave us a fair price. No one else we spoke to was flexible. We made a great choice. Email responses sometimes took more than two days from them but other than that. We are more than happy with them. Beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture User2242710, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was overwhelmed with planning a destination wedding. I worked with Bianca in the planning stages. She was so patient and helpful and promptly responded to all my emails. Francisco was my photographer. I could not be happier! The photos were amazing. They exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Noemi , 6/19/10, 2 Reviews