Publix

Publix

Orlando, FL
407.896.8154
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We ordered cake and cupcakes for our event. Everything turned out just as we wanted. The cake was absolutely delicious!

Kristen
06/21/2014

Everyone LOVED my cake and it looked awesome! Way more affordable too!

1.4

We saw a photo of a Bridal shower cake on Publix website and went to the store and ordered it. The dots on the cake were supposed to be white on the white frosting sort of like a chenille bedspread with the ribbons being pink and brown which were her wedding colors. We picked up the Bridal shower cake the evening before the shower and ALL the dots were pink and brown all over the cake. It looked like a birthday cake. It was too late to order another shower cake so we purchased it but are very disappointed with the cake. The only good thing is that my daughter who is getting married will never know this is NOT how it was supposed to look because it's a surprise. I would never order another special cake from Publix. Very disappointed and paid full price for it? No, not cool Publix...not a good cake.

2 people found this review helpful
1+ year ago

Yummy and professionally done. Everyone loved it

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I found a picture online of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like and brought it into the Publix bakery. They took a look at the picture and said it was no problem. It was delivered on-time, looked absolutely beautiful (better than the picture!), and everyone said it was the best wedding cake they have ever eaten. I would highly reccommend the Publix bakery for wedding cakes. They are beautiful, not too expensive, and delicious!

Ly
11/16/2013

Publix made us a beautiful wedding cake with white frosting with blue flowers and letters...

Now that we unfortunately had to relocate to Virginia for military orders, we TRULY miss Publix. However, at least we got to enjoy one outstanding, delicious cake with friends and family. Definitely not surprised to have an awesome cake from Publix, but nonetheless, it was great!!!

1+ year ago

Publix Bakery located across the street from Reunion Resort (7800 Lake Wilson Road Davenport, FL) offers tremendous value for the money and it was the best tasting cake that we have ever had. We purchased a carrot cake with cream cheese icing and it was delicious. They even delivered it the day of the wedding and ensured it was setup for us. Instead of making the cake days in advance, Publix makes it the day of ensuring the cake is fresh and moist.

1+ year ago

Everyone knows publix has the best cakes at great prices. Don't spend all this money when u can get an amazing cake at a good price

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered 13 key lime pies from Publix in Winter Park for our June 15, 2013 wedding. The Bakery Manager, delivered the pies in coolers and was very professional and attentive.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Publix Bakery for our wedding cake and groom's cake. It was at a location close to the Shades Of Green. I got exactly what I wanted and they are very flexible. The cake was great! Everyone loves Publix cake!
The price is great also. When we show people the picture of our cake they are surprised to find out where we got it. I definitely would recommend Publix for wedding cakes!!

1 person found this review helpful

Flowers from Publix are the best! They were very fresh, well arranged, and beautiful. They are also very inexpensive, my bouquet was only $65! They can do anything you want to, because they order whatever flowers you want. I loved them!

Services Used: Flowers
1 person found this review helpful

Publix, the landmark grocery store chain of the south, has always have my favorite buttercream frosting. So I was overjoyed to order my cake from Publix for my wedding! The price was reasonable for the size of cake we needed, and they are very willing to adjust anything to make sure you get the cake you want. We found a design we liked and they were able to customize it to exactly what we wanted. I do suggest ordering right at the "recommended number", though. We were worried it wouldn't be enough cake and ordered about 25 over the number and ended up with a LOT of leftover cake (which is okay, I'm married now, I can get fat :P). Love Publix! Loved the cake!

1 person found this review helpful

Loved it! the cake was really good, the only thing i did not like that there was a little damage to the body!

4.2

After the cake was delivered my bridesmaid noticed there was a snag on the second tier. I returned to Publix the next day (with pictures) and was refunded half of my money. I was very satisfied with their response to the issue.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We were hesitant to order our cake through the grocer, but we were very happy with the results. Our cake was beautiful and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered a cake for apprx 140 people. It was a 4-tier cake (incl top tier). We had buttercream instead of fondant with ribbons, bling and pendants. The cake was beautiful and delicious. A few people called after the wedding hoping i had leftover cake (lol). My cake was around $625 because of cream cheese filling, carrot flavor for top tier. It also included $30 delivery fee. They arrived on time to set up the cake.