Pt Photographie Reviews

4 | Ballwin, MO

4 Reviews for Pt Photographie

Valerie · Married on 11/03/2012

Pam did a wonderful job photographing our destination wedding in Rivera Maya, Mexico. When we first met to discuss our event, her professionalism put my mind at ease knowing she would be there to get all the details that were important to us perfect. From the start of the wedding day she was organized and made the pictures such a fun experience. She directed everyone through the formal photos and they were finished in what seemed like no time at all. She even offered to get a couple pictures the next day to catch more of the beautiful scenery in our photos. I'm so glad we have such wonderful pictures for long lasting memories of our day. I would recommend Pam to anyone for any event, she is very personable and wonderful at what she does!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2012

My fiance and I had a great experience taking our engagement pictures with Pam at Pt Photographie. Pam is open minded, patient, creative and easy to work with. She brings ideas to your photo shoot, but is open to try any ideas you may suggest. She is easy going and knows what she is doing, which makes taking pictures anxiety and stress free! We wanted to have our two dogs in our pictures and Pam was patient, working with us and our dogs to make sure the photos turned out great. The cost of her service is reasonable and definitely worth the value of the photographs. I would not change a thing about our experience with Pam! I highly recommend Pt Photographie to anyone looking for a photographer (for any occasion)!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Michael · Married on 07/14/2012

Pam was a fantastic photographer! She was very flexible with the timing and location of the photographs. She had some great ideas for photos and made the process incredibly easy for us! She even got us our photos back within a month, all for a price we couldn't find anywhere else. If you are looking for a photographer (for a wedding or anything else) check out what Pam has done. We'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2012

John · Married on 10/22/2011

We couldn't have had a better photographer at our wedding. Pam took care of EVERYTHING! The photo shoots went off without a worry, she planned just the right amount of time and of course all of the photos turned out fantastic! One of the biggest things we agreed on when planning our big day was the photographer, as the photos are what keep the day alive for years to come. Pam definitely met, and exceeded, our expectations and was fun, yet professionally, throughout the day. We highly recommend Pt Photographie if you're in need of a serious, but fun photographer!

Sent on 08/13/2012