PSK Reviews

8 | Falls Church, VA

8 Reviews for PSK

8 PSK Reviews

Mai Linh · Getting married on 06/08/2026

My boyfriend and I had the opportunity to work with Minh and Wendy for an engagement session. They were very personal and wanted to capture our best moments - from candid to posed - without the awkwardness. Wendy is great at giving tips to get amazing results and Minh is a very talented photographer with vision. They are both fun and personal to work with.

Tiffany · Married on 01/22/2018

My fiancé and I did an engagement photo shoot with PSK. We were both pretty nervous because we had never done a professional photo shoot before. Prior to the shoot, we met with Minh in his office to discuss our preferences and he was very accommodating. Minh and Trang were very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the session. I warned them of our awkwardness and they gave us much needed posing cues. My fiancé and I chose to do an outside photo shoot in the freezing cold but they were both very patient throughout the entire experience.
    Minh told us that we would be contacted when the photos were ready and did so in a timely manner. We couldn’t be happier with the photos and would highly recommend PSK!

• User6853670 · 1+ year ago

So thankful for their wonderful photography skills!!!!! My boyfriend and I had a photoshoot with PSK with no experience. They made us feel comfortable and showed us many poses. The pictures turned out AMAZING. I am so in love with my photos. Thank you PSK for the wonderful experience :)

Caitlyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Minh and Wendy of PSK did an engagement photo session for my fiance and I in Richmond, VA. They are an evolving business based in the Falls Church area, but definitely have talent when it comes to photography. We were pretty nervous about having our photos professionally taken for the first time, but Minh and Wendy made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire day and made sure we were genuinely having fun. The photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend PSK to anyone looking for a professional photographer for any event. They are a great team dedicated to capturing the moments you will cherish for a lifetime.

Nadya · Married on 09/13/2016

We (my husband/then-fiancé) asked PSK to do our engagement pictures. PSK's professionalism, passion, and attention to detail was unmatched. We chose them because of their modern and beautiful take on photography. PSK was pretty flexible with the time and place we requested for the shoot. Both Wendy and Minh were very personal and made us feel at ease during the photo shoot, even though we were nervous.

The day of the photo shoot turned out to be really cloudy and humid. We were sweaty and uncomfortable. We were afraid the photos wouldn't turn up well because of the lack of sun. But when we saw the end results we were pleasantly surprised. The pictures were beautiful!! We were floored. :D The sky and the lighting in the pics look absolutely ethereal, way better than we expected. We loved it! PSK brought so much more feels to these pictures. We highly recommend them!

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

We were connected to PSK Creative through a mutual friend. Upon meeting Minh and Wendy, we knew that we would have a photography experience that was unlike any other. It was a very personalized experience from start to finish. PSK took the time to get to know us on a personal level in order to tell our story in the best way. Communication with PSK was very easy and all of our requests or concerns were taken care of. The team cares about delivering a quality experience that will leave you smiling.

For our engagement photoshoot, we wanted to incorporate cherry blossoms as our backdrop. Minh and Wendy suggested waking up early to capture sunrise photos. Waking up at the crack of dawn was definitely worth it because the photos were absolutely breath taking. This was our first professional photoshoot so we were a little nervous. Minh and Wendy are so sweet and made the entire experience fun/relaxing. We eventually loosened up and felt at ease.

With beautiful engagement photos, of course we wanted the PSK Creative team to capture our wedding day (traditional tea ceremony in the morning, ceremony and reception in the evening - pretty much a full day ordeal). We were pretty open throughout the wedding videography process and let Minh take control of that. He had a vision and delivered an amazing wedding video telling “our story” and captured exactly how we met (incorporated specific locations that showed how we met with video footage from my sister’s wedding speech). It meant a lot to us.

We recently did another Fall wedding photoshoot with PSK Creative and had so much fun. The PSK team is so much fun to work with. You can tell that they're extremely passionate about their work. PSK went above and beyond our expectations in every aspect (in terms of professionalism, responsiveness and quality of work). This is not a cookie cutter experience. They truly customize every single photoshoot for the couple. My hubby and I highly recommend PSK to everyone! :)

Priya · Married on 02/14/2016

My husband and I had the opportunity to have our photos taken by P.S.K Photography on our first Valentine’s Day as a married couple. Minh and his team were awesome, they were professional but still made us feel totally comfortable and ourselves throughout the shoot. They are a rising photography team in Northern Virginia that value the story in front of the lens and capturing moments that will last a lifetime. We’ve had a few photoshoots over the past couple of years and can truly say that the quality of P.S.K’s service and final product was outstanding.\r\n

Sent on 04/18/2016

PSK's reply:

Hello Priya, Thank you for choosing PSK, and sharing your experiences with us. We are proud to earn your trust, and we’re pleased that you are happy with our products and services. We enjoyed working with you and Mauricio, and look forward to serving you again in the near future!
  • User1728641 · event on: 02/14/2016