PS I Love You Ceremonies Reviews

PS I Love You Ceremonies 2
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Pamela was extremely professional, helpful, and performed a beautiful ceremony that people complimented all night long. We’re not religious and she helped us put together a ceremony that reflected our own values and interests that made it feel super customized to us. We would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/09/2016

Pamela officiated our wedding in July. We found her via wedding wire and did a skype session to get to know her. We were happy to hire her based on her experience, her gear (she supplied her own mic - we were grateful), and her stance on love, relationships, and marriage. Pam was super easy to work with, gave us some great examples, and was totally happy to let us write our entire ceremony. People who attended the wedding thought she was fantastic and we agree!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

Pam was great to work with! She provides a packet of information with sample readings, vows, and ceremony ideas that made putting together the ceremony much easier, and we were able to personalize what we wanted. We got the idea of a salt ceremony from Pam which we hadn't seen at a wedding before and it turned out perfect. Pam was always quick to respond to any questions we had and she made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Alexis · Married on 07/18/2015

she married us on the hottest day of the year and handled everything like a pro-She did a great job! She was easy to communicate with and very professional.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Pamela was very nice. She handled all the details of my ceremony very professionally and rapidly over the phone and through email. I had a non religious ceremony, she even help incorporate our three children. My ceremony was at Elizabeth Park in Trenton,MI on a holiday. She came with a smile and was very friendly. I highly recommend Pamela Swider.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Ellen · Married on 10/02/2015

4.2
      3.5

Pam was very friendly and helpful she was flexible with meetup times and answered any questions we had. Overall she did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 10/19/2015