Pryme Tyme Entertainment Reviews

Pryme Tyme Entertainment 2
Pryme Tyme Entertainment 3
Pryme Tyme Entertainment 4

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2011

Aaron was a pleasure to work with and provided a fantastic dance party for my guests and I at my wedding reception. Despite some technical glitches with the power on the boat, he maintained a positive, professional attitude. I would highly recommend him for future events!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Pryme Tyme Entertainment's reply:

To see highlights from Melissa & Allie's wedding visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxtfpCTARCs&list=UUCxUPhjOZ2DqCGcNeBqQesA&index=9&feature=plcp

Gina · Married on 07/17/2010

The music was so amazing it was like he raided our own music collection. He set up for free, kept us in the loop, accepted any changes, made an offer we couldnt refuse. He was the icing on the cake. Thank you so much for making our day even more special.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Gina,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your reception. I was honored to be a part of your special day. Hope all is well!

Catrina · Married on 07/11/2009

I absolutly would reccomend Aaron from Pryme Tyme Entertainment for any bride and groom to be. He came through at the last minute, was very professional and yet very fun and entertaining. They were great priced and had an awesome selection of music. Not only did he DJ but he made sure that everything was taken care of for us on our special day and checked in on me before the ceremony and made sure I was ready to go and that everything as far as aisle march music to announcements was all in the order I had wanted it. I can't thank him enough for making our day perfect, we still talk about how perfect he was. Thanks Aaron!

Sent on 03/17/2010

Catrina & Dave,

Weddings can some times be stressful. There is so much to think about. I am glad that I was able to set your minds at ease and let you have fun. It's times like these that my job as an entertainer is so rewarding. Best Wishes!

Nick · Married on 12/31/2017

Aaron did a great job DJing our wedding at a very fair price point. For our wedding, he kept a low profile, as I had requested, though he seemed super competent with MC duties too if we had requested that. Pryme Tyme uses a professional online interface to organize payments, song requests, and event details, so it was really easy to plan the music. They even located a few unusual song requests for us, and edited out the swearing to make them family friendly for the wedding. Aaron arrived early to the venue and had all the equipment set up and ready before we arrived. He was a consummate professional and completely in sync with the flow of the wedding, willing and able to respond to the few changed requests we made during the wedding. Very competent and capable DJ. My one negative point is that I did not always receive a quick reply to emails I sent further in advance of the wedding. Certainly this was just because Aaron was busy with other events and ours was still far out, and he actually responded to all of my concerns with plenty of time to go, but it would have been nice to receive a quick reply so I knew things were good to go. Altogether though, we had a very good experience with Pryme Tyme entertainment.

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2013

Aaron did such a great job at my wedding! I had let him know that we were looking for a combination of rock, old hip hop, country, alternative, and modern music for our event. He listened to all my suggestions and made notes on the types of music preferred by each person in the wedding party. When we were announced into our reception, the music selections for each pairing were on point. It was wonderful to work with you Aaron! Thank you for making our day so great!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Laurie · Married on 06/15/2013

Pryme Tyme Entertainment did a great job on our wedding. Aaron came highly recommended and it's obvious why. He truly cares about making a wedding a success. Definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/01/2011

Aaron was professional, attentive, and on point from the moment we spoke on the phone. We had NO worries the day of our wedding. He took care of everything. Our guest still can't stop talking about how fun that day was. I wish that we could do it all over again. I all noticed that the banquet coordinator had a different way of running things, but Aaron handle it with class and everything went smoothly. Thank you Aaron! No more dj phobia for me. :)

Sent on 07/12/2011

To see highlights of Hank and Tiffany's wedding, please visit :

We thought that Aaron was extremely helpful and made the whole experience before/during the wedding very easy. He was very professional and during the wedding making sure that everyone involved in the wedding knew where they were going and our guests extremely comfortable. Not only did he have a great selection of music during dinner and during the dancing, but he also kept us very entertained with fun games that fit the crowd. All around great experience.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2011

Aaron was a fantastic DJ.

My husband and I were very direct about only wanting music (no up-ligting, etc) and Aaron did not push us into anything even though that was our experience with other DJ's.

There was no time in the night that the dance floor wasn't filled - he played many songs that we had requested and filled in with songs that really fit our taste.

We had a special dance for our wedding party and for ourselves that he helped to organize and it was a big hit!

What most impressed us about Aaron was that he came to our head table and checked in on us more often than our maitre'd. He asked us if there was anything that we need - and if we were feeling comfortable, etc. He must have checked in on us 2 or 3 times! He had been very attentive leading up to the wedding as well - checking in during the last two weeks to make sure we were all set.

We thought that we got GREAT value for our money. Why didn't we give him a 5 out of 5? Some guests said that they didn't always hear his announcements for the cake cutting or events like that...but we felt that was more of a "attention fault" on our guests than on the DJ.

We would hire him again and again for our family event!

Sent on 07/21/2011

To see highlights from Lauren & Jeremy's Wedding, please visit

brandolyne · Married on 06/14/2014

Pryme Tyme entertainment was great to work with Aaron kept in touch during the process and the DJ Mike did an excellent job at the wedding. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 07/03/2014

3.8
      2.5
      3.0

Aaron was the dj for our 2012 wedding. I'll start with the good things.

Aaron was very nice, helped with suggestions, met with us when/how we wanted (even Skype, which, since we live 200 miles away was great!) The planning part was wonderful.

He also got everyone on that dance floor. I have tons of pictures of everyone having a great time dancing at my wedding, and that is awesome.

However, a couple things weren't perfect. He didn't use the songs we requested for our entrance or the Mother-Son dance, mispronounced a couple names, and ended our cocktail hour a half hour earlier than we intended by telling everyone to sit down. Ending it that early also meant that a couple songs we specifically requested to be played just did not happen.

The services were very reasonable and he was a very nice person who did entertain my guests, but I do wish a couple of things had gone a little differently.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Dear Allison & Jon.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would like to first thank you again for choosing me to be a part of your special day. I would however like to address a few of your concerns because it is VERY important to me that my clients are taken care of as they wish.

Seeing as how we're going back two years, I am trying to recall the day as I remember it. As a matter of fact, I'm going over your file right now to double check everything to see if there was something that was missed.

As for cocktail hour, unfortunately, that is something that I did not have control over. Typically a venue has ultimate control as to when things like cocktail hour end and dinner begins due to the nature of catering in regards to food preparation and service. I would have never intentionally cut things short with out consulting with you first.

Thank you for taking my call this afternoon to talk about your review. I appreciate the feedback as it only helps me to improve my future clients' experience. I wanted to respond to this review to show you and others who will read it that I take matters such as this very seriously. I very much value my clients as can be seen in the many 5 star reviews that we have received and as always, my goal is to create a fantastic event and satisfied client.

My best to you and Jon.
    -Aaron

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

1.0

DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR!

If you want to have an amazing wedding, or even a decent wedding, DO NOT book this vendor!!!!!!! I can not stress how UPSET, ANGRY, and DISAPPOINTED we were after our wedding in May. I emailed Aaron and asked for a refund and he played tit for tat with me about how unprepared we were leading up to our wedding (NOT TRUE) and then said HE was seeking legal counsel! My wedding was ruined and one of the BIGGEST, most powerful moments of my entire LIFE with my father was ruined because of Aaron's poor professional judgement and lack of communication. DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR!!!! I would be happy to go into detail, please private message me! I never write reviews but this was SO necessary because I feel so strongly about this!

DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR!

Sent on 07/09/2018