55 Reviews for Pryme Tyme Entertainment

Liability Insurance (5)
Photobooth (5)
Uplighting (5)

1.0

DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR!

If you want to have an amazing wedding, or even a decent wedding, DO NOT book this vendor!!!!!!! I can not stress how UPSET, ANGRY, and DISAPPOINTED we were after our wedding in May. I emailed Aaron and asked for a refund and he played tit for tat with me about how unprepared we were leading up to our wedding (NOT TRUE) and then said HE was seeking legal counsel! My wedding was ruined and one of the BIGGEST, most powerful moments of my entire LIFE with my father was ruined because of Aaron's poor professional judgement and lack of communication. DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR!!!! I would be happy to go into detail, please private message me! I never write reviews but this was SO necessary because I feel so strongly about this!

DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR! DO NOT BOOK THIS VENDOR!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron did a great job DJing our wedding at a very fair price point. For our wedding, he kept a low profile, as I had requested, though he seemed super competent with MC duties too if we had requested that. Pryme Tyme uses a professional online interface to organize payments, song requests, and event details, so it was really easy to plan the music. They even located a few unusual song requests for us, and edited out the swearing to make them family friendly for the wedding. Aaron arrived early to the venue and had all the equipment set up and ready before we arrived. He was a consummate professional and completely in sync with the flow of the wedding, willing and able to respond to the few changed requests we made during the wedding. Very competent and capable DJ. My one negative point is that I did not always receive a quick reply to emails I sent further in advance of the wedding. Certainly this was just because Aaron was busy with other events and ours was still far out, and he actually responded to all of my concerns with plenty of time to go, but it would have been nice to receive a quick reply so I knew things were good to go. Altogether though, we had a very good experience with Pryme Tyme entertainment.

Profile Picture Nick, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Giving pryme Tyme entertainment 5 stars on everything. Aaron was great from the first time we met until the time I shook his hand when the wedding was sadly over. No one wanted it to end. He had people on the dance floor from beginning to end. And couldn't have been more flexible even with the last minute stuff as my now sister in-laws wrote and sang us a song and he was able to fit it in without skipping a beat! Even the next morning at brunch everybody kept coming up to me and say where did you get your DJ he did an incredible job. Aaron thank you for making the biggest day of our lives the best day of our lives. The Music makes or breaks a wedding and he absolutely nailed it!!!

Profile Picture Wesley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I begin?! We found Aaron through our photographer Bill Fritz and are so beyond thankful we did! He was amazing and we knew he was a perfect fit for us the moment we met him. He was extremely helpful not only the day of the wedding, but in all the months before in preparation. His website provided us with an online planner to help create the perfect wedding day and a huge library of music in categories to help us with all our special song choices! We had our ceremony at a church and then Aaron did the music for our cocktail hour and reception at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven where he even set up speakers outside the building so guests playing lawn games in the sand could dance while they played! We also had one of their photobooth's at the wedding everyone loved it, it was so much fun!! There is not one thing we would have done differently. Aaron was enthusiastic, personable, attentive and very responsive to all of our guests and had everyone up dancing all night. If you’re looking for the best wedding DJ ever look no further and book Aaron at Pryme Tyme Entertainment! You WILL NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Aaron from Pryme Tyme did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ! From our first meeting over Skype, he was so professional, knowledgeable, and easy-going. All of my emails leading up to the big day were answered within hours, which was such a relief for a stressed-out bride! He also had a great client portal with hundreds of songs that made managing our music easy and fun. At the wedding, Aaron had our guests literally dancing all night! He made sure that everyone had so much fun!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Aaron recently was the DJ at our wedding. He helped make the night extremely memorable. We knew he was a perfect fit for us the moment we met him. He provided us with an online planner to help create the perfect day. We had access to a bank of music for all parts of the day. He also helped us create a timeline for the day which helped our wedding flow seamlessly. Aaron was enthusiastic, personable, attentive and very responsive to all of our guests. Thank you for getting a family that usually does not dance at weddings, up and dancing!

Profile Picture JoAnn, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Aaron as our DJ for our wedding at The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station in July 2017. As we began our wedding planning process, it seemed only logical to meet with Aaron, as he had recently worked at my sister’s wedding in July 2016. From our very first meeting, we were consistently impressed by Aaron’s professionalism, knowledge of music, and attention to detail. During the planning process, he provided an online form for us to fill out with the timeline for our reception and other music information such as “do not play” songs and top requests. The form was easy to access and to complete whenever we had spare time to talk about the music. In addition to the online form, Aaron made himself readily available to answer any and all wedding questions—responding to emails quickly with helpful information. His wedding expertise expands far beyond music—for example, when it came to making decisions about lighting for the venue, he was able to provide his input based on the unique needs of the space and approximate cost estimates. Most importantly, he always provided his advice and information with a positive attitude.

His services on our wedding day were out of this world! He went above and beyond our expectations. He called both my husband and I on our wedding morning to check in and see how preparations were going before we both headed to the venue. Then once we arrived at the venue, he paid a visit to each of us in our separate suites as we were getting ready—once again, to check on our preparations and to see if there was anything that he could do to help. The reception ran smoothly from beginning to end due to his organization. In addition, the dance floor was packed for the entire night! We could not be happier with the services we received from Aaron of Prymetyme Entertainment and are genuinely looking forward to seeing him at future weddings happening in our family during 2018. Thank you, Aaron!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you, Pryme Tyme entertainment for making all my wishes for music and entertainment come true. All of my guests were dancing from start to finish. Thanks for making the time to listen and being able to merge our music styles in such a seamless way. We couldn't have asked for more. Love you always!!!
Tanya and John Sullivan
July 2nd wedding

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Aaron DJ our wedding, I can honestly say that we had the most crowded dance floor I've ever seen at a wedding. All of our guests said the same thing too. He was wonderful and did a great job with mixing up all the songs. We had a ton of variety and he was able make songs flow. He worked with us through the process of the wedding and even called to check up on us (not having to do with music).

I highly recommend Aaron for any event. He is very dedicated to his job and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for the perfect DJ, we highly recommend Aaron! He has the best sense of humor and really got to know us ahead of time to make our day special. Our wedding was a blast thanks to him! The music and the energy were perfect and he really helped to tie our wedding together. He even called us the morning of to ask if we needed anything! Great experience with Pryme Tyme Entertainment!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I learned about Pryme Tyme Entertainment through our wedding venues preferred vendors list. We were not disappointed and were so happy we went with the recommendation. Aaron DeMarest met and exceeded our expectations from the first time we met to the day of our wedding. His services became of more than that of just a DJ. He guided us with his extensive experience on the layout of our wedding flow with the music and the activities such as walk in music, dedication songs, first dance, entrance songs, the list goes on. He made it a point to meet with us prior to our wedding date and was very accommodating to us. We live 2 hours away from our venue and vendors and Aaron was very helpful by guiding us through our online meeting forum. The day of our event Aaron was intricate to making us feel at ease. As the bride I was very anxious and had a lot to do with getting dressed to setting up tables and making sure everything was in order. It definitely spiraled quickly. Aaron was very supportive and went above the call of duty by checking in on me and ensuring I kept my cool, he even made sure I had a nice pre-wedding drink to calm my nerves and gave my husband his coat to keep warm while we took pictures outdoors on a snowy day.  My husband and I loved working with Aaron and could not imagine our day being as successful with anyone else. Pryme Tyme Entertainment is the best choice if you want above and beyond service for a very reasonable rate.

Profile Picture Normary, 11/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I booked with Pryme Tyme Entertainment because the Djs were so enthusiastic about their job and having the perfect entertainment for your event. Their main goal is to get people dancing at your wedding. I recently went to a wedding that the Dj hid the majority of the time in the room his booth was in. Hardly anyone was dancing, he also played outdated music. Safe to say, Pryme Tyme is the way to go.

Profile Picture User5252586, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had both the DJ services from Aaron from Pryme Tyme, as well as the photobooth services. Leading up to the ceremony, Aaron was very easy to work with, setting up just a few skype meetings and very responsive to emails/providing suggestions. Then when it got to the Aaron was absolutely awesome throughout the entire night. He made sure everyone in the bridal party was confident and comfortable the entire night, as well as gave the best man and maid of honor little pep talks before their toasts, and kept people dancing throughout the party. I felt like there was never a dull moment or a poorly picked song, and it showed by how many people were always on the dance floor. Really the only thing I heard from guests that could be considered a "complaint" was that they had a hard time choosing between the food and all the fun dancing. He really kept the party going, and worked together seamlessly with our event coordinator. There was a slight misunderstanding with the photobooth printouts prior to the party, but he and his team corrected quickly and none of the guests ever even noticed. It was a great blend of professionalism and entertainment, and it really made for an amazing night.

On the photobooth specifically, we were EXTREMELY pleased with the decision to include this. I can't count how many compliments we got on it and how many people said they wished they had it at their wedding. It also provided some instant photos of all our friends and family for us to enjoy right away, while we wait for our professional photos. It was a good compliment to the dancing for entertainment, as I found the few people who weren't big dancers made multiple trips to the photobooth throughout the night. It also was a great alternative to a traditional guestbook, as we got to see all our guests and it provided them with something to remember the night with in return.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Aaron is an amazing DJ and person. He went above and beyond to ensure that our big day was extra special. Aaron's attention to detail and care about the couple he is working with is very evident. And his DJ skills are awesome! I was approached many times throughout the night by our guests who just raved about the music choices and the way Aaron got everyone up dancing and having fun! We had SO MUCH fun on the dance floor. Aaron also did the music and sound for our ceremony and it was beautiful and flawless. If you are looking for a DJ with great entertainment skills Aaron is you man. But he is also even more than that, he was so kind and accommodating and really took care of us. We will always be grateful to him for helping make our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband (being a wedding photographer himself) and I, saw Aaron work a backyard wedding one summer night for a couple who's family traveled from Australia and had arrived the day of the wedding. Talk about jet lag! Yet, he was able to keep these people dancing all night long, never missed a beat and rolled with any changes that came his way. He was upbeat and entertaining and kept a good flow of the wedding the entire day. We knew we had found our DJ that night. Finally our day had come and Aaron went above and beyond our expectations! The lighting and dry ice he arranged for our Halloween Themed Wedding was PERFECT! Photos from our first dance are some of my favorite because of the use of the dry ice and lighting. it really captured the mood we wanted for our party. The song choices kept our friends and family (who don't usually dance much) dancing all night! Even when we were stolen away for photos, the party kept going. Thanks to Aaron, our guests just can't tell us enough about all the fun they had and that is SO special and important to us, the memories are priceless. Aaron is more than just a DJ to us, he has become a close friend. He really cares about the couples he works with, and loves what he does and it shows. I already had a friend book him for an event after seeing him work our wedding! Book Pryme Tyme Entertainment if you are looking for DJ/Lighting services. You will have the party of your life! Thanks Aaron! -Bill & Colette

Profile Picture Colette , 10/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I am a wedding photographer and first met Aaron a year ago at a wedding we worked together. I see DJs every weekend but Aaron made a serious impression on me. So much so that I hired him for my own wedding this past October. He is one of the kindest guys I have ever met, down to earth personality, and one heck of a DJ! If you are looking to get your guests on the dance floor and KEEP them there, then give Pryme Tyme Entertainment a call! You won't regret it! I'm sure glad I did.

Profile Picture Bill, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Aaron is the man. He worked really hard to make the day great. The music was everything we could ask for. He was great at announcing and keeping the party going. What a great person. I would recommend him for any event. Great value and great person!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier to work with Aaron from Pryne Tyme Entertainment. He is amazing!! He was flexible about meeting times since my husband and I work the overnight shift. He is well organized and prepared for everything. He is well versed in all events and gave great advice on flow of entrances and dances. Attentative to us and our families.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron was great!!! I was able to enjoy my day knowing that he would handle any issues that may arise amd myself and all our guests had a great time with great music!

Profile Picture jackie, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron was an excellent DJ at our wedding! He was extremely professional and thoughtful. He got to know us as a couple and played songs that we were all interested in hearing. Aaron was extremely flexible and was always quick to answer all of my last minute questions. Aaron greatly helped with the flow of the wedding and helped us all stay on schedule beginning before the ceremony started all the way until the last dance. Our wedding day went smoothly thanks to Aaron. Everyone had such a great time. I would highly recommend Aaron from Pryme Tyme Entertainment. Thank you for helping us have our perfect wedding day, Aaron!

Profile Picture User4258098, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron at Pryme Tyme was really great. He was very attentive an made sure all out needs were met.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding, Aaron was our number one choice! The day went of without a hitch and a large part of that was all due to Aaron. He was incredibly organized, made sure the reception ran smoothly, and had everyone out on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend Pryme Tyme Entertainment. It was such a wonderful day and it wouldn't have been the same without Aaron!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pryme Tyme entertainment was great to work with Aaron kept in touch during the process and the DJ Mike did an excellent job at the wedding. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Profile Picture brandolyne, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron far succeeded our expectations! He went above and beyond for us at our wedding- always checking in with us to see if we needed anything. I highly recommend Aaron as a DJ!!

Profile Picture Karyn, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron is the absolute best. He was always available to answer questions and guide us through the music selection process. At our wedding the dance floor was full the entire night. Would highly recommend to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture User3216533, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews