Proud To Plan Reviews

100 | Wilmington, DE

100 Reviews for Proud To Plan

All of the other reviews are true--Erin and her team are truly the best. I used her as a day of coordinator, and was so glad I did. Myself, my mom, and my wedding party did not have to run around and wrangle with vendors, set out decorations, or pack up the cars with the decorations and gifts at the end of the night. Erin and her team did it all. One of the best choices I made in vendors, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2010

I love Erin Proud and the Proud to Plan team!!! As my day-of-coordinator, Erin was fantastic to work with, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing for the whole week before and the day of the wedding! I knew she had it all under control, which meant my husband and I were free to enjoy the whole event! If you hire her to be your DOC, I recommend also hiring her to come to your rehearsal, as she made the rehearsal run so incredibly smoothly. I've been in a number of weddings, and I've never seen a rehearsal run so professionally!
    My invitations were by Paper by Proud, and I can't even tell you how many people commented on how awesome they were! And they were less expensive than the (less fabulous) ones I scoped out on etsy! I really cannot say enough positive things about this company, working with them was an absolute delight!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Laura · Married on 06/27/2010

Erin was by far one of the greatest decisions I made for my wedding. We hired her for day-of coordination, and she seriously put my mind at ease - I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING the day of. She put together a timeline for flow of ceremony and reception, confirmed all vendors, made sure everything at the reception itself went perfectly, and just took care of EVERYTHING. At the end of the night, she even made sure we got two slices of our wedding cake to take with us, because we hadn't gotten a chance to eat it earlier!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Mia · Married on 06/12/2010

Erin and Proud to Plan were referred to us by a friend who was a former client of theirs. Basically this friend said that if we were to do anything right it would be to hire her to help with our wedding. True to what she said Erin and Proud to Plan was best thing we did & the best money spent. Although Erin had 2 other weddings booked that day, we got to work with Lisa on our big day who was just as detail oriented, fun, professional and awesome. We could have not been more pleased with everything and our other vendors loved them just as much as we did.

We also had all of our wedding day stationary done by Tj. We are still getting compliments days after the wedding on all of the signs and favor boxes. They were beyond beautiful and perfect for our event.
    From start to finish Proud to Plan was awesome and we would recommend Erin and her team to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Jacqueline · Married on 06/12/2010

Erin,

You and the Proud to Plan Team are simply incredible. From our first meeting to my wedding day, you made the planning and organization effortless. You have an impeccable eye for details and enabled Tom and I to create our perfect day. I truly felt like I was planning my wedding with one of my best friends. Our rehearsal dinner /wedding day atmosphere and schedule were flawless because of you. Anyone would be lucky to work with you. We got the best, because we worked with the BEST. Worth every cent and then some, thanks again! We’ll never forget you!

Jackie and Tom, Bride and Groom

To all the brides thinking about Proud to Plan, this is just a little taste of what Proud to Plan can do for you:
    • She makes it YOUR day, not her day. She puts your needs and ideas first while helping you develop want you want YOUR vision to be.
    • She made me complete a thorough checklist previous to the Big Day. Any forgotten details or things I had not accounted for were finalized in advance.
    • She has everything under control. It was 90 degrees the day of my wedding, and she literally propped our melting cake up. I didn’t even know it was melting.
    • Our schedule/timing was perfect, for the rehearsal dinner and day of the wedding. We had an outdoor wedding and built our reception from the ground up. She contacted our 10+ vendors ahead of time, confirmed the entire day, and continually checked in on everything the day of.
    • My mom and I were able to enjoy my wedding without running around setting things up or managing any emergencies.
    • I never had to worry. My photographer injured herself the week before the wedding and thankfully found replacements. Erin helped and comforted me through the last minute arrangements.
    • When I was nervous, she made me laugh.
    • I was able to make the entire day about marrying my best friend and love of my life instead of organizing and planning.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2010

Erin is amazing! She was booked the day of our wedding, so we worked with the wonderful Danielle, Sarah and Leslie on the day of, but Erin was there throughout the entire planning process and was always willing to answer questions and give suggestions and recommendations. She is extremely organized and helped keep us on track and organized as well. On the day of the wedding, I knew that everything was taken care of, and the day ran so smoothly. Proud to Plan's prices were very reasonable compared to other planners I talked with, and Erin and her team were worth every penny. If you don't want to worry about anything on the day of your wedding, hire Erin!

Sent on 06/17/2010

James · Married on 04/01/2010

Erin and her husband are fantastic. We worked from samples we were given, and they made them into exactly what we wanted. My wife and I were both very pleased with their service.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Lori · Married on 08/01/2009

I originally hired Erin for Day of Coordination. She was SO organized and helped me with details that I never considered. She had great ideas and was a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad that I did not do this day alone and Erin was the best choice to help me. Even with just the standard bridal melt-downs, an email from her put me back on the right track and moving forward

Proud to Plan also did an amazing job with my invitations. I had an unconventional idea of what I wanted and I was going to DIY them. When I finally realized that I was in over my head, these guys stepped in and worked with me and designed a great invitation with me and executed it amazingly well. My guests all commented on the invitations and I have Proud to Plan to thank!!

And, they did several other small printing details that pulled the whole look together. I'm so glad I picked a vendor that had multiple services. Erin and TJ were both just great to work with. I can't imagine my day without them.

Sent on 08/18/2009

Michele · Married on 05/02/2009

Erin was a complete joy to work with!! She did a fantastic job with our invitations & programs. Her attention to detail is amazing!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/18/2009

Jillian · Married on 05/02/2009

She's a wedding planner that works out of her home and her and her husband are great. They gave me some samples, which were a good start, and then we perfected it to get exactly what I wanted. Very fast turnaround as well. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Allison · Married on 04/25/2009

I hired Erin as my day-of coordinator - and I'm so glad I did! Before the wedding, we had three comprehensive meetings where Erin helped me flesh out ideas and ensure that everything was on track for the big day. She also contacted all of my vendors the week of the wedding to be sure that everyone was on the same page. On our wedding day, Erin and her assistant took care of so many things, including handing out vendor gratuities, organizing the bridal party at key moments, decorating the reception site (and very efficiently packing it up at the end of the night!), beautifully bustling my dress...they even repaired one of my bridesmaid's bouquets, which had been completely mangled during a bumpy trolley ride. AND they stopped by the hotel on their way home to decorate the bridal suite (they even left us two pieces of wedding cake, which we so appreciated, as we hadn't had any at the reception!). Most importantly, Erin provided me (and my mom and bridesmaids) total peace of mind, which meant we really got to enjoy the day. If you have it in your budget, hire Erin - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/09/2009

Debra · Married on 12/26/2008

I was extremely fortunate to have been referred to Erin of Proud to Plan. Right away I liked how she was willing to work within my budget and the fact that her packages and pricing were available on her website. Erin's enthusiasm is contagious! She was full of ideas and the result was a gorgeous Christmas wedding which was very personalized and full of wonderful details. Every vendor I chose was recommended by Erin and they all did a superb job. I would highly recommend Proud to Plan to anyone that is looking for a wedding planner who is creative, enthusiastic, connected and very professional!

Sent on 03/26/2009

Candace · Married on 10/17/2008

What would we have done without Erin? I cannot tell you how many times I have heard this question from my husband, my parents, my in-laws, and from myself!!! Erin from Proud to Plan is one of the most organized, efficient, kind, and stylish people I have ever met. The planning meetings we had were incredible; they helped create a relaxed and fun atmosphere the day of the wedding since everything was already taken care of. Proud to Plan also created our wedding programs and signage for the evening, and our guests were very impressed by their work. I highly recommend working with Proud to Plan...we really don't know how we could have done it without them.

Sent on 11/24/2008

Kate · Married on 07/12/2008

Erin was absolutely amazing. She was so organized and creative. She helped us with our stationary needs which turned out beautiful. She confirmed all of our appointments with our vendors the week of the wedding, and the day of the wedding she was there from morning til night. I didn't worry about a thing. I had everything I needed, she even packed up everything for us at the end of the night. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/06/2008

Jami · Married on 10/20/2007

Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped me tremendously with paper products, created my cardbox, which all looked fabulous! I can't imagine how the day would've gone had she not been there to help and handle everything.

I highly recommend her!

Jami Jones (White)

Sent on 11/12/2007

Brittany · Married on 09/06/2014

The level of service and quality my husband and I received throughout the wedding planning process could not have been surpassed! Erin and her team are true professionals and were very quick to respond with any questions or concerns we had during the entire wedding planning process! The support they showed throughout the planning process and on the day of made our wedding day stress-free and truly enjoyable. They are great at what they do and I highly recommend anyone considering a wedding planner (especially Proud to Plan!) to get one as these guys make the day virtually flawless! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Kyle · Married on 06/04/2011

Proud to Plan offers several packages, and I chose one that included a few pre-wedding meetings, unlimited emails and phone calls, and day-of coordination. I couldn't have been happier with their service! I was living in Boston while planning a wedding in Philadelphia. I knew I wanted to be very involved, and I definitely didn't want to hand off the entire planning process to someone else. With PTP, I was able to make most of the big decisions while relying on Erin and her team for reliable vendors recommendations. For example, Erin knew I wanted a videographer, but knew I didn't have room in my budget to spend thousands of dollars. She recommended a vendor whose work she loved, but who was just getting started and didn't cost as much as other vendors. The result was an amazing video at a price I could work with.

Erin is also great because she listens and gives honest feedback. The last thing I wanted was a planner who just agreed with all my ideas. I wanted someone who would help make the wedding memorable, not someone who would let me make bad decisions. Erin has done a ton of weddings, so she tell you what works and what doesn't. She'll lay out pros and cons, and let the bride make the final decision. I also appreciated PTP's flexibility. Erin and her team made time to meet with me on the weekends (their busiest days!) because I could only fly into Philadelphia on the weekends. They were always considerate of my schedule.

PTP's day-of planning was also amazing. Rather than have my mother or me running around to coordinate bagpipers, groomsmen, great-aunts, or photographers, Lisa from PTP did EVERYTHING. She had every detail covered. Lisa traveled seamlessly between the wedding party, families, and guests, and she made sure everyone was happy. On my wedding day, I was able to enjoy every minute because I knew that Lisa was managing the details.

I rated PTP so highly because they offer a great service. They are in-touch, practical, knowledgeable, and they have have fun at what they do. I had a great time planning the wedding, and I can't imagine I could have put together such a wonderful event without their help.

Note: I also had Erin and TJ from Paper by Proud design wedding programs, menus, and other paper used at the wedding. They did a terrific job, and I especially love the door hangers they made!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Kalyan · Married on 05/28/2011

Was wonderful working with Erin. She was extremely helpful in making sure everything with my wedding was on track and completed. I don't know what I would do without her. Also the invitations were amazing.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Rebecca · Married on 05/16/2015

Lisa with Proud to Plan was so amazing! Her and her team helped with everything throughout the day - making sure people were on time, fixing a mix-up with our cake company before the reception even started, and even going above and beyond to drive and pick up our late-night snack when we found out the day before that their delivery ended too early to have fresh food at 10pm for our guests.

I would recommend Proud to Plan to any bride who either just needs help the day-of to make everything run smoothly, or for a bride who wants the full planning service. They are professionals and do a great job!

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • F

Victoria · Married on 07/21/2012

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, just do it! It was seriously the best decision I made with regard to the wedding. Erin and her team of coordinators know what they are doing! I selected one of the packages that didn't include Erin herself, so I was a little nervous, but fear not. Her staff is trained to be an extension of her. After two meetings with Erin and my coordinator Lisa, I knew I was in good hands. They leave no detail unaddressed, have great style and ideas, and are really organized. They also happen to be a fun group of ladies, which is nice when you're a bride-to-be and need a hand. They collected all of my contracts and took over all contact with all of my vendors, which was so helpful since I found that to be the most irritating part of planning. They saved me money be vetoing things they knew ppl don't care about, suggesting affordable options, and they get discounts for certain vendors like linens! I honestly don't know what my wedding would have been like without them.

On the big day, Lisa and another assistant were making sure we were taken care of while tending to all the details behind the scenes. I'm sure they were running around like crazy, but were sweet and calming whenever they checked on me and my girls. The whole day went so smoothly, I couldn't believe it. If there were any issues, I didn't know about them. They really do think of everything.

After the reception, we came up to our room to find a platter of desserts including a couple slices of wedding cake and a bottle of champagne. My husband-to-be thought it was a waste at first, but now he will tell you it was money well spent! We have been to weddings where there are awkward pauses, people don't know where to go, and bridal parties in chaos. The banquet manager isn't a wedding coordinator! Seriously, if you want to enjoy your wedding day and not be stressed, hire Proud to Plan! Thanks again girls for making my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2011

I worked with TJ for all of our wedding stationary - invitations, ceremony programs, place cards, table numbers, and other day-of-items. The price ended up being a lot higher than we initially planned for this part of the wedding costs, but it was very much worth it. I used some of the samples on the website as a starting point and TJ was able to give some great options and choices for all of our items. I didn't have any kind of wedding style or theme (just blue and yellow as colors), but being able to coordinate all of the stationary was really nice and turned out to be very instrumental in bringing all of the physical items of the day together. Even my dress ended up "matching" the swirl style that I chose and the blue ribbon detail on the stationary matched the bridal party attire so well. We worked back and forth on everything through email, but it was very easy to follow and everything was handled professionally and timely. The stationary itself was very high quality and when our invitations arrived in particular, I was really amazed at the level of detail used in even the packaging. I really enjoyed some of the extra items we had such as the "Mr." and "Mrs." signs that we put on the back of our chairs. You are sure to be pleased with their products!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Alison · Married on 12/05/2008

Erin was great. Have a wedding coordinator really allowed me to enjoy my wedding. I knew that things were in good hands when I hired her and she totally delivered and met, if not exceeded, my expectations based on the rave reviews I had heard. This is one expense that I am so glad I paid for. She also helped out at the last minute with some paper products that I needed. Hire Erin! She is a great value and has tons of good ideas.

Sent on 03/26/2009

Kara · Married on 07/08/2011

I used Paper by Proud for most of stationary needs for the wedding and reception, as well as Proud to Plan for the Day-off Coordinator. This husband and wife team was exceptional in all aspects and made my wedding day extra special. Everyone raved about the stationary, everything from the menus to the signs . As for the day-of coordinator, just having Erin there with her team calmed me down since I knew that if anyone went wrong I had them to rely on.

Would absolutely recommend both companies to others and have already done so. Great people and great work.

Sent on 01/31/2012
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 11/06/2009

Erin is fabulous! Full of energy and great ideas - she will work with brides from engagement through the big day with class, determination, and a positive attitude. I loved working with Erin and highly recommend her to everyone I know. All the details of my wedding came together nicely and I hardly faced any stress - all thanks to Erin!

I also used Proud to Plan for all of my paper products (Save the Dates, Invites, Signage, etc). Loved the final products - very creative and amazing quality. Received a ton of compliments from family and friends!!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Allison · Married on 09/18/2010

3.5

Danielle was very professional, but needed to be reminded of things the day of that she had forgotten to do. Overall we were very pleased with their services though.

Sent on 10/12/2010