Proud To Plan Reviews

100 | Wilmington, DE

100 Reviews for Proud To Plan

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2013

I cannot begin to describe how amazing and invaluable Caitlin and Erin were to the planning process as well as "day-of" for my step-daughter's wedding. From beginning to end they were professional, ridiculously organized, kept on top of every nitty gritty detail, things we hadn't even thought of in pulling off a truly spectacular event, even more beautiful that we could have imagined. Anytime we had a question or needed advice, Erin responded promptly and always with spot-on information. Caitlin was a true pro in keeping all the details straight, keeping us on task so that every vendor worked seamlessly together, and kept us all sane when the rain forecast had us all scrambling at the last second for our outdoor ceremony, which fortunately did end up taking place outside. I have never written a recommendation for anyone before, so that should be an indication as to just how wonderful they are, and how much I would recommend their services. They are a class-A++++ team of professionals.

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • LAUREN

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2012

I was lucky enough to work with the Proud to Plan team for my wedding, and it was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made. Proud to Plan helped us with "Day or" Coordinating for our 11/10/12 wedding at Hyatt at the Bellevue, and it made everything a breeze. Erin was absolutely fantastic getting all of our details and timelines nailed down in advance- it was so incredibly thorough and comprehensive. On the day of, Caitlin and Jenna did a fantastic job of working with our vendors and getting everyone where they needed to go. Everything flowed beautifully, and they were so attentive and always made sure to check on us. The entire day was wonderful, and if anything went wrong I certainly didn't know it- They we very professional, and got everything taken care of while remaining in the background. They never seemed overwhelmed or flustered, and made sure ever details was arranged- they even decorated our bridal suite with rose petals, and gave us tips on preserving the top layer of our (yummy) cake! I really can't say enough about this fabulous team!

Sent on 07/01/2013

S · Married on 10/13/2012

Copy of the email I sent Erin & Lisa after the wedding (sums it up):

I'm so sorry it took me so long to write you guys a decent thank you note - as soon as we got back from the honeymoon we had to jump right into hurricane mode! Now that things are somewhat back to normal, I can breathe again :)

Thank you both for your endless hard work, your good judgment, your incredible good taste, and your shared commitment to helping make our wedding a success. Even though I knew you guys would do a beautiful job and that the investment in a wedding planner would ultimately be worth it, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine things would turn out the way they did. Walking into our reception was like walking into a dream - everything was like I imagined it would be, but 100 times better. It was truly magical - I can't even express to you how grateful I am (we are) for helping our wedding turn into the wedding of our dreams. All of our friends and family have gushed over how beautiful and perfect everything turned out - you both have 140 new fans!

If you EVER need a positive reference, or a bride wants to exchange emails with a former client of yours, please don't hesitate to pass my contact info along. I'll also happily promote you within my group of friends - I think my friend Andi would have booked you guys if she had seen your work earlier in her planning process!

Sent on 12/30/2012
  • User2017350 · 2+ years ago

I am so happy I choice Proud to Plan for day-of service for our wedding! Erin & Lisa were so professional and full of amazing ideas throughout the planning process! They responded promptly to regular emails and held 3 in-person meetings, which were very helpful! We also used Proud to Plan for all of our stationery needs and they custom made designs to match our theme perfectly! We got rave reviews on all of the matching invites, programs, menus, and signage. Proud to Plan did an incredible job of designing the reception area exactly like I had envisioned. It looked absolutely stunning!!! It was such a special day and everything turned out beautifully! Erin & Lisa sure took all of the worrying out of my big day and allowed me to really sit back and enjoy the entire experience!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Annemarie · Married on 11/26/2011

Erin and Lisa -

It has taken Jimmy and I a while to write a thank you because we can't find the appropriate words to express our gratitude. I have worked with you both for the past two years and it has been a great experience. As a full time meeting planner and part time wedding planner I understand the amount of work that goes into an event. While I've always known this - my wedding day was on a whole new level. I know so many people who are event planners and feel as though they can do it all - but they are wrong. Having the both of you there throughout the process and especially on the day of was so important to the success of the day. Our families wouldn't stop talking (and still won't) about how personable you both were and how you were there EVERY time any one needed anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you did for us, our families, and friends on the day of our wedding. You kept our rowdy bridal party under control, make sure no one stepped on broken glass, made sure I always had lipstick on, among a million other things, all while smiling and dancing when you had time.

I have a new appreciation for what we do as professionals. Jimmy and I were able to enjoy our entire weekend because of the assistance of you both. We can never say thank you enough.

To TJ - Thank for designing the most beautiful invitations, programs, chair signs and seating chart. Your creativity was seen throughout the wedding on so many different pieces. I'm sending everyone I know who needs paper products to you!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2011

Erin is truly the best wedding planner out there, and the best thing that happened to my Saturday, October 29, 2011 wedding. Erin technically provided day-of and rehearsal services, but in reality she did so much more!

Erin and her team were absolutely amazing; the day of our wedding was incredibly snowy, which was something we never expected for late October. Regardless, the day went off without a hitch and everything ran on time, which is amazing given the road conditions that day. Erin even went so far as to personally drive my husband's grandparents back to the hotel that evening because they were nervous to take the bus we provided in the snowy weather. Truly above and beyond!

Erin is funny, personable and super organized. Erin and her husband provided our wedding programs (which were AMAZING and unique), signage for our bar and candy table, and glassware/scoops for our candy table. I cannot get over how amazing Erin was helping us plan our large, formal wedding. The event was incredible, and our caterer now wants to use video/shots from our event as promo material. This can all be accredited to Erin and her team for helping make the day beautiful, fun and relaxing for my husband and I.

Do yourself a favor, don't hesitate, and book Erin! The stress she takes off your shoulders alone is worth the price! Additionally, she is a bargain for what she provides!

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

I couldn't have pulled off a wedding in four weeks without the help of Erin and her staff at Proud to Plan. She took so much time helping us with ideas and contacts that our wedding felt like it had been planned in a year. There was no large or small detail that wasn't executed to perfection thanks to Erin!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2011

Proud to Plan was amazing leading up to and on our wedding day. They designed the most beautiful custom invitations and signage that helped create a sophisticated atmosphere. On the day of the wedding I did not have to worry about anything! They handled everything so professionally and gracefully! Even when there was an unexpected glitch they shuffled everything around perfectly. The last thing you need on your wedding day is to deal with all of the little unexpected hold-ups that arise, Proud to Plan gave me so much peace of mind. People are still talking about how wonderful our wedding day was. I credit the perfection of our day to Proud to Plan. I cannot recommend Proud to Plan highly enough.

Shani · Married on 09/25/2011

Erin was great. She knew the vendors and venue and had some great recommendations. She was easy to work with and made everything easy. We highly recommend her, definitely worth it.

Sent on 01/08/2012

Ellenmarie · Married on 09/24/2011

Proud to Plan was amazing throughout my entire planning process and especially the few weeks leading up to the wedding. Erin and her staff really took on a lot of responsibility and took a lot off my plate so I could focus on getting ready. The day ran so smoothly and I knew we had nothing to worry about at all! From rehearsal dinner and throughout the whole wedding day, Erin and her assistants were there the entire time to help guide everyone through the day. I am so grateful so their professionalism and attentiveness to details and would definitly recommend Proud to Plan to everyone!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Sherrie · Married on 09/17/2011

We hired Proud to Plan for our day-of coordination. Our wedding was in Philadelphia, but my husband and I do not live in the area. Hiring Erin to help us organize and stay on track while planning a wedding in a different city was one of the best decisions we made. From our first phone conversation through the wedding, Erin and her team was extremely helpful, responsive, and professional. Erin was always personally available via email or phone to discuss planning ideas and recommend vendors. She is knowledgeable about event planning in general, has a passion for weddings, and seems to know every vendor in Philadelphia. She will give you her honest opinion and recommendations. We had two phone calls prior to the wedding to walk through all of the wedding day details, including timelines, guest list, decorations, etc. She thinks of every contingency and is very detail-oriented. The wedding day was stress-free thanks to Erin. She visited me in the bridal suite to address any final concerns, while her two assistants were on site early and able to help coordinate our florals and reception layout. We used several vendors recommended by Erin (Andy Mahaney – officiant; Synergetic Sounds – DJ). We received many compliments on Andy’s thoughtful ceremony, and our DJ gave us just what we wanted and kept the dancefloor packed the entire night. Erin has an enthusiastic personality, which makes her a lot of fun to have around on one of the most stressful days of your life.
    We also used Proud to Plan for our day-of stationary. TJ produced our day-of paper, including placecards and menus. He was very easy to work with, even though all our communications were via email. On the wedding day, Erin and her girls brought the paper to the venue and set up everything beautifully. It turned out to be a very windy day and we had our placecard table set up outdoors. Her assistants used their creativity to secure the card with some ribbon and tape to hold down the cards so they wouldn’t blow away, without detracting from the décor of the table.
    Overall, I would highly recommend hiring Erin and her team if you would like to relax and enjoy your wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Christina · Married on 09/10/2011

Erin is definitely someone you want on your team! She is amazing!!! I can't say enough about how grateful I was to have her there on the wedding day, and before in the planning stages. She made everything run smoothly, and was prepared for anything. Just AWESOME!!

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • sjoberly

Stacie · Married on 09/10/2011

At first when I was looking into wedding planners, some people thought I was nuts. After my mother and I met with Erin, we were hooked. Erin blew us away with all of her knowledge and her extensive vendor list. She really helped see my vision and make it happen. I was living five hours away from our wedding site but with all of the convenient phone conferencing and skype it was like we were sitting across from each other. Danielle and Caitlin were me day-of-coordinators. They could not have been more awesome. I wasn't rushed at all during the day and I was worry free, if something were to go wrong I would have never noticed. The girls took care of everything that day and kept things moving! I also used Paper by Proud for my Invitations and day-of-paper needs. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my invitations. I was told by many they have never seen anything like it and they were truly beautiful. T.J. was so professional and he matched my colors perfectly in all of our paper needs. Proud to Plan and Paper by Proud are defiantly two vendors you need to add to your list! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Devon · Married on 08/27/2011

Proud to Plan were absolutely the best decision I made when planning my wedding. All of my vendors were great but they went above and beyond to give me such a fabulous wedding day despite getting married in the middle of a hurricane. When my crinolin for my dress went missing an hour before I was to walk down the aisle, they tracked down a new one and got it to me with five minutes to spare. They made a very stressful situation as stress free as possible for me and I could not recommend them more. TJ also made my wedding invitations and paper products for the wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. If you are getting married in the Philadelphia area, picking Erin and Lisa as your planners will be the best decision you could ever make!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Jena · Married on 08/19/2011

Erin and her team were amazing in helping with our "Day Of" planning. She made sure everything ran smoothly and stress free and everything was exactly how we wanted it. She was the best investment we made for our wedding and I would highly recommend "Proud to Plan" for your wedding day!!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Jena · Married on 08/19/2011

Erin was a life saver for my day of planning. She made my day run smoothly and look beautiful. Her team was awesome and everything I could ask for.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Laura · Married on 07/03/2011

Erin was fantastic. She made sure everything ran smoothly. I didn't have to stress about ANY of the details the day of the wedding. She was the best investment of my entire wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Megan · Married on 05/29/2011

Was the BEST wedding vendor I have ever had contact with by FAR!!!!!
    Everyone was EXCELLENT, Erin and her whole entire STAFF were amazing!!! I would never consider doing a Big event without them!! ALL of the paper products that they do are the best I have ever seen!!! They break everything down step by step and make everything so easy where it is actually a fun process instead of a stressfull process. They have got their business down and leave nothing untouched!
    Megan McGhee

• Amy

Amy · Married on 05/27/2011

Erin is a one of kind wedding corrdinating goddess!!!! All the meetings I had with her were great. With her help my mom and I were able to stay organized leading up to the big day. Erin's vast knowledge of wedding ettiquette was a huge help in the planning process. She was always quick with reponses to any/all of our conerns (even the silly ones). On our big day Erin and her team allowed my mom, sister, aunt and I to completely relax and take in every moment of our day. We didnt have to run back and forth to make sure the room was being set up properly, nor did I have to worry about confirming timelines etc with my vendors. These things were a huge relief for me and my family.

TJ Proud, was also wonderful to work with on the design elements of our invitations and day of paper. We got tons of compliments on the invites and programs.

Thank you for helping to make our wedding a truly PERFECT day.

Amy and Michael Jacobs
    and Denie and Jim Chandler

Sent on 06/03/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2011

Proud to Plan did a great job organizing all the vendors and making sure everything was just how I wanted it the day of our wedding! It was great not to worry about a thing, especially when the ceremony had to be moved from outside to inside. They were able to transform the inside of the venue with the outdoor decorations and it looked great! The wedding flowed just the way that we wanted it to thanks to the schedule Proud to Plan helped us keep. Proud to Plan also gave great vendor recommendations.

Beverly · Married on 05/07/2011

We loved Lisa and Erin- they were so wonderful and so helpful. I can't say enough about them and recommend them to every bride-to-be I know! They thought of details I never would have known I needed to think about and made our wedding day stress free so we could relax and enjoy!

Sent on 12/26/2011

Traci · Married on 03/26/2011

I love Erin and she did the best job ever planning my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!! Her whole team of employees are so great!!

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2010

Erin came highly recommended by the limo company (Prime Time) that I was using. Right from the first meeting I knew that I was going to be very happy! She has a very upbeat personality and knows her stuff! And to top it all off she also has a paper company! Every paper good was out of this world! The invitations were to die for and was everything that I was looking for! Back to Erin, I became a very stressed out bride when little "grenades" starting coming my way but whenever I needed her she was there. The last week was a breeze because all the vendors and little to major details were taking care of. The day of the only thing I needed to worry about was how my hair looked lol because once again Erin and her assistant went WAY ABOVE the call of duty to make sure every detail was perfect. She thinks on her feet and makes decisions when things may not be going as well as planned. After all the money that was spent I have to say that Proud to Plan was some of the best money spent!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2010

Erin and her team are fantastic. They are enthusiastic, responsive, attentive and on top of their game. Erin thought of and then executed every little detail. My wedding was 100% perfect - not a thing went wrong! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Suzanne · Married on 08/28/2010

We were so lost planning our wedding, we had the basics but were worried about the details. We started going to Erin for just the invites but after meeting with her loved her! She really made sure she understood what we wanted and helped us finalize all the details for the wedding! She brought up things we never thought of and made sure we were ready for the day! It was great because we did not have a worry all day and she took care of everything! The wedding went flawless! I am sooo happy we hired Erin and she took care of everything for me! TJ worked very hard on our invitations and stationary everything looked amazing!! Our guests were really impressed by it all! The invites and day of services were worth every penney!

Sent on 12/28/2010