Proud To Plan Reviews

100 | Wilmington, DE

100 Reviews for Proud To Plan

Proud to Plan was a dream come true. From the first conversation we had with Erin to Lisa's flawless coordination of our wedding day itself, we could not have asked for more. We had a wedding of over 280 people including older relatives, relatives with dietary restrictions, and a million little details & small touches that our venue refused to take care of for us -- Proud to Plan's team covered everything seamlessly and made us feel utter confidence and relaxation on our special day. We can't recommend Erin & Lisa more highly -- they are efficient, brilliant, organized, and supportive. They gave us great ideas and helped us turn our ideas into reality. We have already referred several friends to them and will continue to do so!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Lindsay · Married on 12/05/2015

Where do I start? As a bride, you worry about every tiny detail of your wedding from the moment you get engaged to the moment you walk down the aisle. I was a little hesitant at first to give up the reigns but looking back now, I am so glad I did. The last thing you need on your wedding day is worrying about something going wrong. From the moment I spoke to Erin on the phone, I knew she would be able to handle anything I threw at her. Her whole team is experienced and professional. We ended up having Lisa coordinate our wedding day who truly made our dreams come true. Lisa was calm and knew exactly what to do. I cannot thank her enough. She made our wedding day go off without a hitch. With her help neither my parents nor I had to worry that day. I recommend Proud to Plan to anyone I know who gets engaged. It was the best money we spent on our wedding. I could never imagine going through the day without them. Erin and Lisa truly made it worry free!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Melanie · Married on 11/21/2015

I hired Proud to Plan after a friend recommended them to me. I hired proud to plan 2 months prior to my wedding and I wished I would of hired them earlier in the planning process. Becky, my lead coordinator, was amazing! Her and her two assistants set up all of our little details we wanted to be incorporated into our wedding and the final product was beautiful! Becky met me where I was getting ready to see how I was doing then went to check on my husband and his groomsmen. She kept all the vendors on track throughout the whole day! And when a shuttle was a few minutes late to the ceremony she already made contact with the bus driver before myself or my mom even realized they were late! Throughout the whole night they made sure we had a drink in our hand and the night would not have went the way it did without them! My husband and I said to each other the day after the wedding ... " Thank God for the proud to plan ladies they were wonderful." They are very professional and fun and are worth hiring!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kara · Married on 10/31/2015

I highly recommend the team at Proud to Plan for anyone planning a wedding. We worked with Erin, Jen, Laura and Kristin and we could not have asked for a more lovely and professional group to be part of our wedding day! They helped us with everything for the day of the wedding and captured every, and I do mean every, detail. As someone who is super detail oriented this was so appreciated! They definitely lifted a huge weight off our shoulders and allowed us to have the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Abby · Married on 10/11/2015

I went with the lowest plan because I had time to plan and choose everything but needed to have someone help me on the day of as well as consult during the process and it was the best money I ever spent! Becky was my main coordinator and she was fantastic!! Her assistant Lindsey was also incredible. Any time I turned to get something, they already had it ready before I even had to ask. They kept our glasses full and made sure the entire day went absolutely perfectly. It was so much fun to work with them and I would highly recommend you use them, they most definitely know what theyre doing and you can completely enjoy your wedding day without any worry in the world!!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 09/19/2015

Choosing Proud to Plan was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. Erin and Amanda were fabulous and fun to work with while planning. Their ideas, suggestions and guidance allowed me to have a dream wedding that my friends and family can't stop talking about. I've always heard brides say that their wedding goes by so fast and/or they didn't get to enjoy themselves. Thanks to Amanda, Kristin, and Jen I can truly say that I was able to enjoy every single moment of my wedding day.

Amanda was amazing at keeping the day running smooth and I’ve heard nothing but wonderful things about her from my other vendors. Kristin did everything from keeping tabs on all of our VIPs to toting around my lip gloss and shoes. Jen did a fabulous job on the venue. She set everything up to look better than I ever could have imagined.

The girls were the perfect balance of professional and fun. My only regret is that I didn’t hire them sooner to help me navigate the wedding world. I remember Erin telling me early on that her goal was to not only meet, but exceed my expectations. Mission accomplished.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Paula · Married on 09/18/2015

Erin & her team are absolutely phenomenal! They provided wedding planning services for our wedding on September 18th and the day was flawless thanks to all of their help. Through our meetings, they brought so many little details that I had not thought of to my attention.
    On the day of Annemarie, Rhiannon, and Lindset did a fabulous job keeping everything on schedule and running smoothly. It was the absolute perfect day, much thanks to this amazing group of gals!

Sent on 10/10/2015

There are no words to accurately convey how highly I would recommend Proud to Plan, to convey how grateful and thankful I am to their services. My husband and I made the decision to hire a day-of wedding coordinator to help facilitate our dreams of a DIY wedding. A DIY wedding that we had meticulously been planning for the length of our 2 year long engagement. Our wedding venue, while beautiful, was a blank space that we had to entirely make into the serene, picnic-style, casual, garden theme we had dreamt of. My poor fiancé, prior to hiring their services, would have been entirely responsible for creating this wedding himself, including unloading an entire rented Uhaul truck full of decorations in just 3 hours time. Needless to say, we made the best decision of our lives, the best money we spent of our entire wedding, to hire Proud to Plan after reading their reviews on this website. I myself, am now proud to say that Proud to Plan was my weddi

Sent on 06/16/2015

Melody · Married on 03/29/2015

Thanks to Erin, Lisa and the team at Proud to Plan, my husband and I, and most importantly, my daughter and son-in-law were able to enjoy their special day with no worries, no stress and no problems. Lisa is truly superhuman and anticipated our every need. I don't know how she did it - I swear, she's got super powers. Besides coordinating the vendors and taking care of the "business" of the wedding, Lisa and her team kept us calm and happy. I knew we were in great hands from the moment the day started, early in the morning for hair and makeup until the wedding ended, late in the evening. I was so happy to relinquish control of the day to Lisa and the team. That allowed me to think of nothing but enjoying myself at the wedding. What a relief having Lisa there was! I will not undertake another event without having Proud to Plan coordinate it. They are the BEST!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • Samata

Samata · Married on 11/15/2014

Things I am thankful for...Proud to Plan and how they made my wedding day so stress free!! I knew I wanted a wedding coordinator/planner at the very beginning however my family didn't think we needed such a service. "We can handle it"- they would say. Our wedding day has come and gone and everyone now agrees with me! Caitlin and Erin were my main point of contacts throughout the months of planning and Caitlin was the day of coordinator along with her 2 assistants. We got only the day of coordination with Proud to Plan, but PtP was available every single day for questions and guidance. I can't tell you how valuable that is. They do so many weddings, however I felt that they had all the time in the world for me and my questions especially when I have so many!! Erin's response time to emails is second to none. I barely click send and I've got a response - its the best. On the day of the wedding, Caitlin and her team were so calm and level-headed even with so many things going on. They helped out wherever we needed it. I literally did not have to worry about a single thing. I can not even imagine how the day would have went without someone like Caitlin. I am pretty sure I would not have enjoyed a single moment of my wedding day when actually I enjoyed every second! Many brides do not get to say that. I feel very fortunate to have worked with Erin, Caitlin and PtP and would recommend them highly to anyone and everyone who was planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

I am so excited to write this review because Erin and her team are so amazing. I am very much a details person and could have easily spent my reception busy worrying about all the details...however it was quite the opposite. I had the chance to spend the night out on the dance floor with all my guests!!!

From the moment I decided to work with Proud to Plan to the moment I gave Lisa (my lead planner) a hug before I walked through a line of sparklers... they made my wedding planning and the day of so amazing. I used Proud to Plan for day of coordination services ("To Have and To Hold") and leveraged them before the day of for many e-mails. I asked all types of questions via notes... anything from "how many programs should I order?" to "where can I find tuxedos that do not look like the groomsmen are attending prom?" and all of my questions were answered so quickly with even more information than I ever expected!!

On the day of the wedding, Lisa visited my house to check in on me before heading to the church. She kept me calm and helped to remind me what this day was all about. This calm continued even when I asked her to help one of the groomsmen when she got to the church as his pants had ripped! She handled that situation without even breaking a sweat!! She even bustled my dress in what must have been record time which was one of my biggest concerns.

I cannot thank Proud to Plan enough for the time they dedicated to making sure my wedding was all that I wanted it to be and more. I would recommend (and have already done so) that any friend who is getting married work with Proud to Plan. I am so happy that we did and I would do it again.

Thank you, Proud to Plan for making my day so special and giving me the chance to create endless memories from that night!! I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Emil · Married on 10/04/2014

We strongly recommend Proud to Plan for anyone going through the wedding process. We contracted them for day-of assistance + 3 planning meetings and now looking back, I would have contracted them for full event planning because they were so great!! The entire process was so professional and helpful. Caitlin was the lead planner on the day of my wedding and she was outstanding. I can't say enough good things about her. She was there every step of the way and made every detail flawless. Thank you so much for the outstanding job!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Erin and her team were just phenomenal. I worked with Becky for my wedding, and she was fantastic. I consider hiring them for day of coordination to be the best money we spent on the wedding. They were so helpful in the weeks leading up to my wedding, providing support and tips for vendors, as well as 3 planning meetings. I had no idea that that was nothing compared to how great they were going to be the day of the wedding. Becky kept me calm, had everything I could possibly need, and kept the day just seamless for me. She took care of any problems that arose without alerting me to the fact that there was a problem She took care of everything that I needed. I would hire her again in a second, and would definitely recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Caitlin · Married on 08/09/2014

I highly, highly recommend using Proud To Plan for your wedding. No one in my family had ever used a coordinator before, so I went back and forth about whether or not to use them, but I have to say it was the greatest decision we made! We used their day-of-coordination services, and it was so incredibly valuable in making our wedding day perfect and easy-going. From the start, Erin and Becky were so lovely, providing helpful suggestions and organizing our information in a way we could have never done ourselves with the craziness of the big day upon us and with our lack of experience. Becky, Gina and Lisa were there on the day-of, and successfully worked to make sure everything went smoothly and to work with our other vendors to make sure everything was set up the way we wanted it. They also set up everything at the venue -- menus, escort cards, signage, etc. -- beautifully and we rented some great decor items from them (e.g., the burlap table runners and vintage birdcage). At one point, the lights were too bright, and all we had to do was tell Becky and immediately it was fixed. I can't imagine how I would have achieved those little things without her, without driving myself crazy. Becky made sure we were hydrated, had our favorite drinks in hand, made sure to eat and took advantage of all the fun things we planned at the wedding. For your own sanity and to ensure your wedding is as beautiful and fun as you hope, call Proud to Plan!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Tracy · Married on 06/21/2014

Where do I begin? It's safe to say that Proud to Plan was our favorite vendor by far, and even about a month later, we're still talking about how amazing they were during the process!

Coming from a PR and event planning background, I was on the fence about a day of coordinator, particularly because I enjoyed during the wedding planning myself. I then realized that it was important to me to have someone there to take care of the little details on the big day - someone who could be my advocate. After seeing that PTP was so highly reviewed and after speaking with Erin on the phone - I knew that they would be great partners!

Erin and Amanda were so responsive in the months leading up to the wedding. While we had many of our vendors lined up already, they answered many of our wedding questions and were happy to review some of the remaining contracts that came in. Since we were planning from New York, they were more than willing to do Google Hangout with us for our meetings. It was also a great help to have them follow up with all the vendors the week of - saved us a lot of time while we were working on other last minute things!

On the day of, Amanda, Gina and Laura blew us away with their professionalism, attention to detail and their willingness to help in every single way. We felt so supported and the list goes on with how they helped us - making sure the venue was decorated exactly as planned, wrangling family members for photos, transporting items to the venue for us, breaking down and packing items at the end of the night. Even the little things were appreciated too - my now husband got a stain on his shirt before the reception began and it was out in seconds with stain remover that they had. My throat went super dry before the ceremony and I had a glass of water brought to me right away.

Overall, Proud to Plan far exceeded our expectations and we would recommend them to anyone! Thanks PTP!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Elyse · Married on 06/21/2014

I used Proud to Plan's "week of" coordination services, but they did so much more than just helping me with just the wedding week.
    First, Erin Proud (proprietor) and Caitlin Maloney (my day-of lead) succeeded in helping me plan the wedding my fiance and I wanted. This included help finding amazing vendors and asking us for details we had never thought to specify but that made a huge difference in executing what we wanted. They were there for me to answer any wedding related question from almost 9 months in advance, and in retrospect I wish I had taken even more of their advice because every bit of it was excellent.
    Second, Proud to Plan made my wedding entirely stress free for myself, as well as all my immediate family--we spent the day celebrating, without any need to take care of last minute details or problems. Caitlin and her TWO helpers took care of any even minor issue that arose, and were ready to solve all problems, from pinning up escaped hair to making sure insurance information was exchanged when one of our cars was hit by a very rogue golf ball.
    Third: I was especially impressed with the professionalism exhibited by the whole team. Erin's system creates a great support net for all her team, making sure everyone is brought in at the right time but never making the bride feel like Erin isn't involved with the whole process. Caitlin made sure all the vendors present acted as a team--even the ones that initially expressed hostility towards having an outside planner present. I was told by multiple vendors how helpful and collaborative Caitlin was, as opposed to previous experiences by them of having planners try to dictate how they did their job.
    I would highly recommend Proud to Plan to any bride, for any of their services.

Sent on 09/19/2014
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!! We hired Proud to Plan for Day-Of Coordination basically to set-up, pack-up, and make sure things ran smoothly, but they did so much more than we expected! Throughout my planning period, Erin was extremely helpful and responsive to my emails and then at our meetings she was sure to make sure we were on track for our big day and encouraging me to think about certain things that would never have occurred to me otherwise. And then on the big day, I had 3 coordinators there to help make sure things ran smoothly, and they did! The ladies were so very helpful, not just for me and my groom, but for vendors and guests too! I would highly recommend Proud to Plan...They are definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Matthew · Married on 05/31/2014

The team at Proud to Plan are true professionals and truly played an integral part in making sure that our wedding day ran seamlessly! During our planning meetings, Caitlin and Erin took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand what kind of wedding we wanted to have. They had a very long checklist of questions and decisions that we needed to make (many of which we never would have thought of ourselves!) but they never made us feel pressured or stressed and provided much needed guidance and organization throughout the whole planning process.

On our wedding day, Caitlin, Lisa and Gina were absolutely wonderful. They kept us on schedule and made our whole wedding vision become a reality! It was such a relief to let their team run the show and not have my bridal party, my mom or myself have to worry about anything.

If you are having second thoughts about hiring a day-of coordinator, send them away and hire Proud to Plan! You will be very happy that you did!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Arianne · Married on 05/03/2014

If I could offer one piece of advice to any bride and groom, it would be to hire Caitlin and Erin from Proud to Plan!! When we first got engaged I was convinced that we didn't need a wedding planner and my mom kept pushing for it. I reluctantly reached out to a few planners and after two minutes on the phone with Erin, I wanted to be her best friend! (And felt the same about Caitlin after our first meeting!)
    I can honestly say post wedding that I might not have survived the planning process without them.(Being the indecisive people pleaser that I am, I definitely struggled to make decisions and keep everyone happy, but Caitlin and Erin were so organized, knowledgeable, patient, understanding and friendly that I always felt at ease after talking to them!) We met with them three times leading up to the wedding - they supplied fantastic timelines that covered everything (including things I would have never even thought of!), were quick to respond to every email (even the ridiculous ones like "my mom is annoying me about shuttle times, help!") and worked with all of our vendors to coordinate everything the week of the wedding so we wouldn't have to worry about a thing.
    On our actual wedding day, they proved that we were in great hands! From making sure our flowers, signs, cookie bar, etc. were set up the way we had envisioned, to making sure the right music played at the right time during our personalized ceremony, to picking cilantro from our taco bar out of my teeth before we took pictures, to working with our large band to coordinate speeches, dances, etc., I was blown away by their professionalism, flexibility, and hard work and could rave for days about how great they were! They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish - I still talk about how much I miss working with them (my husband is convinced that I only hired vendors I wanted to be friends with)! Hiring PTP was not only money well spent, but probably the best wedding decision we made!

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/12/2013

I'm embarrassed that it's taken me so long to write this review. I loved every minute of working with Erin and her team on my October wedding. Planning my wedding from 3,000 miles away was a challenge, but I felt so fortunate to have Erin's knowledge and expertise in my corner. Erin was always great about answering my emails in a timely manner, and offering help and referrals when necessary. The Day-Of Team (Amanda, Caitlin, Gina) was amazing. I was a very forgetful bride, and the gals handled my absent-mindedness with grace and ease. They made sure the whole day ran smoothly, and I can't thank them enough. Erin & her team are true professionals. I would recommend them without any hesitation.

Sent on 02/27/2014

I do not know how I could have gotten married without Proud to Plan on my side. From the moment I signed on with Erin, she gave me excellent advice and help. I am the oldest in my family and the first of all of my friends to get married, so my mom and I had no idea what we were doing when we began the planning process. Erin kept me on track and gave me ideas and vendor recommendations that took my wedding to another level.

The timeline that Erin created for us was perfect. Seeing her and her team on wedding day felt like five hundred pounds of stress were lifted off of my shoulders. I felt confident that as long as she and her team were there, everything would run smoothly...and it absolutely did. The wedding went on without a hitch!

Melanie was incredibly helpful as well. Anything I needed, and requests I had, she was there. There were moments when she saw concern on my face and helped me before I even asked. She was also wonderfully sweet, patient and helpful with my elderly grandfather, which my family and I really appreciated.

With a venue like Carinwood Estate, there were so many rooms, and so many places for people to be hidden; and Erin worked her magic to get everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. I am so grateful that I had Erin and Proud to Plan for my special day! Thank you for everything!!!

~Carinwood Estate, October 2013

Sent on 10/22/2013

Laura · Married on 09/22/2013

I had always thought that a wedding planner an unneccessary extravagnce - something only the wealthy had - but after meeting Erin and her team at lovesick philadelphia I was thankfully shown otherwise! My (then) fiance was actually the one pushing for the idea but when I found out that our venue's wedding coordinator wouldn't be present the day of our wedding, I did some shuffling in our budget and gave Erin a call. With me being a pretty hands on bride, Erin and Jen were more liasons through the rest of the process than anything. They brought up things I might not otherwise have thought of and had a wide list of suggested vendors for those we hadn't yet booked. They got in touch with all of our vendors the week of to make sure everyone was on the same page which took a huge burden off of an already incredbily stressful week. The day of our wedding, Jen along with Gina and Mel helped to make sure everything ran according to plan. There's no way things would have gone half as smoothly without them yet they were so discreet that I hardly noticed they were there. Ten minutes before the bouquet toss I realized that I'd forgotten to put my garter on and Jen ran back to our hotel room to save the day! Some people choose videographers or Louboutins as their wedding extravagance - this was mine and I couldn't be happier that Erin, Jen, and their team were there to support me and my husband every step of the way. From the day we met to arrival at our suite that evening to see all the decor and gifts packed up neatly, a plate of dessert (that we didn't get to eat!) waing for us and a path of rose petals from the door to our bed - they made our day extra special and infinitely less stressful than what it would've been without them. If you are even considering enlisting help in planning your big day, call Erin right now. And a HUGE thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Mandy · Married on 09/07/2013

I live in London but was having my wedding back in the Philadelphia area where I grew up. I knew it was essential to have a good wedding planner so I interviewed 8! When I spoke with Erin, there was no doubt that I wanted her to plan my wedding.I chose the With this Ring package and since I didn't have the ability to interview lots of other vendors, I went with all of her top recommendations and I'm so glad that I did - they were all wonderful! When Erin is your planner, you don't need to worry. She is very experienced and has a great team. Any issue/concern I had, she had an immediate resolution. Not only is she good at the planning part but has great vision. She helped me make my wedding beautiful and I'm forever grateful. Her husband TJ did all of my stationary and it turned out great and for a great price.Everyone says something will go wrong at your wedding but nothing did and that was because of Erin. I had no doubt that everything would be fine because of Erin.I couldn't imagine doing the wedding without her; there are so many details that would have been hard/impossible to execute without her.I was really able to relax and enjoy the wedding because of Proud to Plan! Hands down best wedding decision I made was to hire them!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Debra · Married on 07/06/2013

Erin and Becky are the best. They have done two weddings- one for my daughter in July of last year and one for my son this past August. Can't imagine the stress of the day without them to keep everything moving, be there for emergencies, and think of all the little details we couldn't even imagine. They even helped discretely handle a medical emergency at my son's wedding that most of the wedding guests were completely unaware of. A perfect day takes perfect planning and Proud to Plan takes all the worry out of the logistics and details. The vendor recommendations, on-site management and coordination of all the details allowed all to relax and have fun. Couldn't imagine doing it without them.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Erin, Lisa and their staff at Proud to Plan are extremely organized and professional and ensured our wedding day was stress-free and running smoothly. Though their job description for us was a “day-of planner”, they were very involved in our entire wedding planning process. They held three detailed meetings with us ahead of our big day, which helped us with organizing our day and putting together a timeline. They offered unlimited questions via phone or email throughout the planning process, as well as vendor recommendations. On the day of the wedding, Lisa and staff took care of EVERYTHING. Lisa stopped by my hotel room to pick up last minute items and check in with me. She then went to the church where she and some staff members pinned flowers on the groomsmen and “VIPS”, gave the groomsmen a tutorial on how to usher the guests and ensured everything was set up properly at the church. She sprinkled left over flower petals down the aisle, which was a nice touch, and made sure that my dress and veil were all set before I walked down the aisle. She was there with Shout Wipes after we did a bubble send-off outside the church and realized that my dress got some dirt on the train. When it came to the reception, Lisa and staff worked hard to ensure everything was set up exactly as I had envisioned, down to the last detail. At the end of the night, they gathered everything up and even had our cake top boxed, with instructions on the top of the box on how to freeze it and prevent freezer burn. Erin Proud, owner of the company, offered several reception items to rent to us at an affordable price, from candles to baskets. Her husband is also an extremely talented paper specialist and made our beautiful invitations, table numbers, and signage for the reception (Paper by Proud). We highly recommend Proud to Plan as your day-of wedding coordinator for a stress-free and organized wedding day!

Sent on 11/24/2013