Prosperity Mansion Reviews

11 Reviews for Prosperity Mansion

1 User photo

Prosperity Mansion 1

Cara · Married on 09/08/2019

Debbie has been so accommodating and professional. She's been a pleasure to work with and we are extremely excited to have our wedding here. This place is absolutely stunning. Debbie is pleasant and friendly, I highly recommend working with her. This venue is worth the price for what she has to offer.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/07/2019

Prosperity Mansion has done an amazing job with answering any questions and helping us to get our wedding going. Very comfortable atmosphere. Gorgeous place and beautiful gardens. The perfect place for your special day

Sent on 04/16/2018

Travis Rock · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding 9/7/19

I recently attended a wedding here and Prosperity Mansion and Debbie the owner were fantastic. The venue itself was beautiful and Debbie went above and beyond to make sure things were done right and on time. I highly recommend this venue for you on your big day. We can’t wait to have our wedding here.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Prosperity Mansion's reply:

You are such a sweet couple. Your wedding will be absolutely fantastic ! Cannot wait for your big day.
  • User7911943 · Recently married

Beautiful new venue that goes above and beyond to accommodate your wishes. A great value in a historical setting with relaxing gardens, patios, gorgeous views and the ability to make your wedding or event truly special.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Sue B. · Married on 07/21/2019

Prosperity Mansion is highly recommended.

Prosperity Mansion's grounds were beautifully manicured, the bridal cottage and man cave clean and perfectly suited for the bridal party. The tent with all the lights was beautiful. We found Debbie the owner of the venue to be more than helpful and was willing to do whatever we requested to make the day a special one for all. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hi Sue.
    We are so happy to host you vow renewal next summer. You and your are quite lovely and couldn't ne nicer.
  • Kelly

Kelly Corchiarino · Married on 08/01/2018

Five Star Must-See Venue

I would like to highly recommend both Prosperity Mansion as well as the owner Debbie Donohue. I think the property is lovely with spectacular views. They say that they are described as elegant and whimsical with rustic touches and that is so true. Debbie goes out of her way to make everyone feel special. A great place for any event but especially a wedding. We looked at numerous venues and while many were terrific, this was the one for me. Debbie was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She went out of her way to make my day special. I am grateful to her for the wedding of my dreams. The property was also fit with so many unique characteristics including doors from Egypt with a steeple bell announcing the bridge, an amazing chandelier and bar in the reception tent, all of which added to the unique ambiance of this property. Debbie has thought of everything.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Jason

Jason Valasek · Married on 06/22/2018

Wow!!! Debbie is the best!!

I highly recommend meeting with Debbie, the owner, before booking your wedding anywhere else. She truly cares that you and your guests have an experience they will never forget. Their website has some beautiful images of their wedding venue.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Prosperity Mansion 2

Prosperity Mansion's reply:

Thank You Jason. I loved hosting your wedding. I was honored that you and your bride came here from Arizona to get married where your families could easily attend. You were a lovely group of people that appreciated what we did.

Melissa · event on 06/27/2017

My company, Eleven Courses, catered this event last year and we absolutely loved it! There are so many beautiful views and elegant details throughout the area that create an enchanting atmosphere. The mansion also has a unique and rustic look that provides a great background for wedding photos. Would definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Melissa · event on 06/27/2017

Sent on 04/18/2018

Dani · Married on 05/27/2017

Great unique wedding venue on beautiful grounds. The timeless character of this place added to make a very special day for us.

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • valarayy

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Venue

Prosperity Mansion is such a beautiful space to get married. The Bridal Suite and Man Cave were a great addition as well. We did not feel rushed on our day at all and the tent is a huge space to dance the night away with all your guests. The only complaints I received from our guests were the bathrooms and parking area were extremely dark after the sun set. I would recommend putting in additional bright lights to get to and from those areas, especially for our older folks benefit. Other than this, I received nothing but positive feedback!

Sent on 10/08/2019