PROPS Photo Booth Co. Reviews

9 | Stockton, CA

9 Reviews for PROPS Photo Booth Co.

PROPS Photo Booth Co. 1
PROPS Photo Booth Co. 2
PROPS Photo Booth Co. 3
PROPS Photo Booth Co. 4
  • Joseph

Joseph · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Awesome Experience

Used this PROPS company for my daughter 18th Birthday Party. The Mirror booth was way cool, but the PROPS were really organized and used magnet. Everyone at my daughters birthday party spent most of the time at the photo booth because it was awesome. The let us take unlimited prints, and gave my a USB Flash with all the pictures, sent digital copies, along with a really cool photo album they put together during the night. I recommend anyone to use this company for your party.

• Steve

Steve J Bocanegra · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Recommended 110%

I've been to many parties with photo booths, but have never seen one like this. SO AWESOME! The PROPS were so cool, they had used a magnet system that kept all their PROPS organized and clean. The PROP display was so RAD ! All their PROPS are customized to the event theme.

The Photo booth is a giant Mirror you stand in front of where you get to look at yourself as your taking the picture. Picture quality honestly is "Studio Quality" ! Thanks for the whole experience PROPS.

I recommend them 110% for your event .

Sent on 04/22/2019
    PROPS Photo Booth Co. 5
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 10/27/2019

They were so awesome!

My wedding was on 10.27.19 at the Firehouse in Sacramento these guys were amazing!!! Everyone loved the touch screen and the attendants were very helpful to each guest using the mirror like it definitely made our wedding super fun and special! They were very responsive and communicated well and sending back and forth emails about the prints back drop and the touch screen start up photo so amazing so thankful to have found you guys!

Sent on 11/04/2019
    PROPS Photo Booth Co. 6
    PROPS Photo Booth Co. 7
    PROPS Photo Booth Co. 8
  • Michelle

Michelle Huynh · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding photo booth

Steve and his Staff was awesome! Our guests loved his photo mirror setup and was super excited to take unlimited photos! Steve was super helpful every step of the way! I highly recommend Props Photo Booth for your next event if you want to capture the moment in a fun and fashionable way!

Sent on 09/24/2019

PROPS Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

It was really an honor to be part of something so magical! Congrats again Michelle, and many blessing to you and your new love for many years to come. Don’t forget we do anniversary’s *wink wink* Cheers.

Edgar Vazquez · Married on 04/26/2019

PROPS deserves Props!!

Let me just start by saying wow!!

I attended a business mixer where PROPS was attending as well and I was blown away by the technology of the mirror.

The setup is self is very magical, with the touch screen and the two way mirror. It’s so easy to use as well!

They had a props bar set up for easy access to their photo props. It was very clean and efficient, all the props were on mannequin heads and they were magnetized. This aided in the speed at which the line moved, since people were able to just grab a “prop” stick, also magnetized, and snap a prop on and go.

I dare say that this was a hit at the mixer, and I suggested that they come back again!

Check them out!!

• Sarah

Sarah Hernandez · Married on 04/13/2019

The best experience yet!

This was such a great experience! Everyone at the party enjoyed the pictures! It was the best part about the party! The props were awesome and so much fun. I’m so glad we rented the photo mirror. Now I have so many amazing memories to look back at.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Cynthia Smith · Married on 03/25/2019

Oh eem geee

Let’s just say. I got more than I paid for. The mirror was amazing. The staff unbelievably awesome, and the guest LOVED it.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Nick Dalbianco · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank you Props!

I’ve used some other photo booths in the past but Props is by far THE BEST! Everyone loved the magic mirror booth, the prop bar was amazing, the owners were so nice and made everything super easy, and everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Krystle · Married on 10/13/2018

Elegant, professional and exactly what I wanted!

I highly recommend this photo booth company! They are very organized and professional! The quality of their stuff is amazing and the props were the best! It looks very nice and elegant. The owners were great to work with and listened to everything I wanted. I would definitely use them for every event!