Propos'Ability Reviews

13 | Las Vegas, NV

13 Reviews for Propos'Ability

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2017

Caprice is absolutely fantastic! She is super responsive, very professional, and just a joy to work with. As a Type A personality, I was very involved in the details of my wedding. With such a long engagement, I did a lot of the planning myself so I had no need for full wedding planning services and Caprice was able to create a custom package for me that met all of my needs, while still being really affordable. She definitely provides quality and handles your event like it was her own. I relied a lot on her experience and our wedding day would not have gone as seamlessly as it did without her coordination skills. Thank you so much Caprice! You took so much stress off of my shoulders. It was such a relief to know someone of your caliber was handling the details on my behalf.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Sandra · Married on 08/11/2016

Caprice is amazing, I've worked with her at many events being in the industry myself, and she is always kind, well prepared, and proactive with her clients. Caprice puts her heart into working with her clients. Keep up the awesome work Caprice.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2016

Caprice is amazing! Without her we would not be able to accomplish half the things that we did for our wedding. She's very organized, professional, flexible & easy to work with. She made our vision come to life. I will definitely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Extremely professional! I could not express enough how much I truly appreciate caprice. She was an extreme help to my wife and I. What I appreciated most was that she was able to remain and stay professional when it was time to get down to business but at the same time make me feel like family. She always stayed on top of all matters, which was a huge relief off our shoulders.

Linda · Married on 05/13/2016

What a relief it was to have Caprice of Propos'Ability handling all the coordination and details of the wedding for our son and beautiful daughter-in-law! I knew from day one that I would need someone to take the stress and worries of the day off my mind and allow me to enjoy one of the most important days of my family's life. As a professional project manager myself, I had no doubt that Caprice was exactly the person I've been looking for. She handled on the fly sensitive situations with ease and professionalism ensuring everyone was able to enjoy the day. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married and to you mothers out there that need someone you can trust to give your family the experience you've always dreamed about when your baby gets married.

E · Married on 05/13/2016

If you are looking for top notch customer service and great pricing on your special day, you need ProposAbility in your life! I have worked with ProposAbility for a number of events now and the professionalism, courtesy and service is amazing! Caprice is excellent at solving problems that can arise and her team is great at keeping your perfect day perfect!

Cynthia · Married on 05/13/2016

My daughter & Son-in-law got married May 13th 2016 they used ProposAbility as their wedding planner. As the mother of the bride, I would recommend Caprice, the Wedding Coordinator of ProposAbility. She was on point when it came to scheduling and appointments. She was very professional and at the same time personable. You'll have peace of mind as well as a calmness during a stressful time, knowing that she will make sure everything falls into place perfectly. She was awesome!

Mother of the Bride, Cynthia Johnson

P.S. My husband Terry said that if she was ever up for adoption he would adopt her! lol

Sent on 05/22/2016

Caprice is the best!
    Very patient and understanding of her clients budget.

Sent on 03/09/2016

We could not be happier with the wedding planning services we received from Caprice of Propos'Ability. From the moment we first meet with her, she put us at ease and we had the utmost confidence that our wedding would be exactly as we envisioned it.

She listened to what we wanted and gave great suggestions when we weren't sure what we wanted. Having her though this process made the experience of planning my wedding memorable and enjoyable.

It was important to me that my family and friends be able to enjoy our special day just as much as we were and she ensured that happened. Caprice was punctual, organized, professional, and most importantly on top of everything. Our family and friends are still calling us and raving about our wedding!

I would recommend anyone desiring to have a stress-free process hire Propos'Ability! It's worth it!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Anera · Married on 07/24/2015

Caprice was a great wedding coordinator! As the maid of honor she held even my hand throughout the entire process. She was always available to answer questions about my role in helping and supporting my best friend. She’s sweet and organized but means business. The wedding was a complete success thanks to Caprice and her team.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Raquel · Married on 09/07/2014

I was so pleased with how smoothly things ran on the day of the wedding. I was particularly impressed with how Caprice dealt with unexpected issues that came up the day before the wedding-I wasn’t able to take my first look pictures at the desired location which changed the entire schedule for the day of the wedding. Caprice rearranged the schedule and made it work!

There was a lot of downtime for me in the morning before my hair and makeup appointment which was for the best because it gave me time to relax before the day’s main activities really began. The wedding started precisely on time and all the reception activities were que’d on time as well.

Everything about the day of was completely together. I was pleased with the attention every detail was given. I was able to completely enjoy my day without any stress.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Linda · Married on 09/01/2014

Caprice’s dream and passion has always been to create a wedding experience that would be the most beautiful and memorable day filled with love and special moments that couples would fondly remember through the years. That is exactly what she has been able to accomplish with her company, Propos’Ability.

I’ve had the pleasure of working with her on several events and she is worth her weight in gold. She is an expert in wedding etiquette and protocol with the flexibility to understand each couple’s uniqueness. When working with couples, she is thorough in understanding or helping them design their vision and walking them through the process while providing many suggestions and recommendations that proved to be invaluable. Her customers are put at ease as she answers and alleviates any questions or problems that come up. She truly treats each customer’s wedding day as if it were her own.

When working with vendors and staff, she establishes and maintains open and clear communication through the process to ensure everyone involved knows what to expect and what is entailed to make sure the couple’s day is a success. All her vendors and customers love working with Caprice Gossett as she brings her passion and dedication to making each couple’s dream wedding day come true.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Lonna · Married on 08/25/2014

Wow! Just Wow!!!

When my husband and I began planning our wedding we had no idea how complicated and tedious the process would be-and that's with an awesome planner. I don't even want to imagine what the process would have been without Caprice by our side!

Her attention to detail was impeccable! From small details to larger obvious elements she stayed on top of every detail. I am by nature not the most organized person in the world and it showed but Caprice never made me feel bad about not keeping up with notes and documents. She was always prepared with her copy and an extra one for me. She takes her craft seriously but her love for weddings shines through.

Our package included a bridal attendant (Kay) who was so helpful and catering! I loved it!!! I felt so special. She was there when we needed her and never needlessly in the way.

The best decision we made about our wedding was hiring Propos'Ability!

Sent on 08/18/2015