The Prop Stop Photo Booth Reviews

The Prop Stop Photo Booth 3
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 4
  • KellyMarie

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2015

Prop Stop Photo Booth is amazing! I am so happy we decided to go with this vendor. Patrick, the owner, is so easy to work with, and is very responsive. This was one of the highlights of our wedding, and our guests LOVED the booth. The attendants were helpful, and the props were hilarious!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ali · Married on 05/30/2015

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was amazing. I had a hard time finding a photo booth for my wedding. I was just about to give up when Prop Stop popped up on Google. All the other photo booths I was calling were overpriced, nickle and dime every little add on, and/or weren't available. Patrick was extremely helpful and made the process very easy. We booked immediately! Prop stop lets you customize almost everything including adding your logo to your photos, option of an old-fashion photo strip or 4x6, pick your backdrop, and even offers draping if you don't want an open air option. Patrick and his team worked with us to make sure our personalized logo was perfect for print. The day of the event they showed up early. They had two assistants onsite to assist our guests with props, taking photos, and printing (both were very friendly). Just for a small upgrade cost you can have unlimited photos printed for every single guest that takes a photo. There were so many fun props and our guests had a great time with all the different choices. We can't wait to get all the copies of the photos. Everything was amazing and the photos were high quality! I would highly recommend The Prop Shop and would defiantly hire them again!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Working with this vendor was great. No issues. Also I really liked the way the photobooth was set up. It wasn't an enclosed space...just a backdrop. And everyone could see if they fit in the shot before the picture took. Since it was just a backdrop and the photobooth was set up within view of the dance floor everyone could enjoy the people using the props and making funny faces. Everyone used the photobooth and loved it.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Alexandra · Married on 04/11/2015

I'm obsessed with the photos from our photobooth. We wanted a photo album guest book and this was the perfect way to do it!!! We only had the photo booth for our cocktail hour [and a half] so we made sure our guests knew that it was our guest book. It was operated so smoothly and the props were a great variety!! The photos were also great quality! Patrick was wonderful in terms of choosing our background and the photo for the bottom of our photostrips- super easy to work with!!

Sent on 04/28/2015
  • User4922854 · event on 02/28/2015

Patrick was wonderful to work with and the photo booth was the hit of my daughter's birthday party. The kids loved it and the photo strips make a great memento from the celebration. Patrick had an easy-going way with the 25+ kids and was super-accommodating of our last-minute booking and logistics. We were delighted with the service and would use them again without reservation.

Sent on 03/29/2015
  • W

Wes · Married on 01/03/2015

Prop Stop provided the photo booth for our wedding. I've known the owner for a while and he is always very professional and provides a great service. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Crystal · event on 12/27/2014

This service is very professional and easy to use. It is a great compliment to any event and keeps the party going on until the last minute!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Bonni · event on 12/21/2014

We loved working with The Prop Stop Photo Booth! They were so flexible and professional and they did an amazing job. We are a church, and the worker sent was above and beyond friendly. I kept hearing compliments about her all day long. Thank you Prop Stop!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Michele · event on 12/19/2014

I have had the pleasure in dealing with Patrick Reid from Prop Stop Photo Booth. The party was a grand success - especially due to our Photo Booth Rental. Patrick was everything you had hoped you paid for BUT more! His expertise and knowledge of "his" system was by far the best I have ever seen and the number of props as well as the variety of such simply amazing! The technician on duty was absolutely perfect and her attitude throughout our 5 hour graduation party was exemplary! Hats off to you Patrick and Prop Stop Photo - JOB WELL DONE !!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Craig · event on 12/18/2014

Such a great service, and definitely a highlight of our holiday party!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Aileen · Married on 12/13/2014

Great service, everyone loved the photo booth! It was nice to have something fun like this especially for the under 21 crowd, but have to say those who enjoyed some drinks also loved it. I was pretty busy with work when getting this all set up, but they were responsive and patient with my delayed responses. I will definitely recommend this to any friends getting married in the area.

Sent on 12/22/2014

April · event on 12/13/2014

Look forward to working with them again

Sent on 12/31/2014

Carmen · event on 12/06/2014

Love them! We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Lynn · Married on 11/16/2014

I absolutely loved it!! It captured a lot of great pictures and everyone at the wedding loved it. Patrick Reid is fun and professional--he helped make wedding memories we would have never had--will recommend him to ALL my friends!!!

Jordan · Married on 11/16/2014

Pat is not only a family friend, he's a professional, great guy. His services made my guests so happy and everyone had a great time!

Joan · Married on 11/15/2014

I was very impressed with this photo booth! My husband and I spent a lot of time looking at photo booth companies and their portfolios and decided on Prop Stop because their photos seem to turn out the best...we were not disappointed. The props available were also super fun and there were a lot of them! This is also not your typical huge bulky photo booth, but an open set up that didn't take up a lot of space so it fit in really well at our formal wedding, and more importantly you can fit way more people in the photo than usual. This is also a great value- not only do the pictures turn out fantastic and everyone enjoys it, but you get an album with duplicates of all photos plus access to all the photos online. Patrick was really great to work with- professional and responsive. This is by far the best photo booth I've used.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Lori · event on 11/08/2014

I used Prop Stop Photo for a wedding reception in September and a surprise birthday party in November. Both events were fantastic, and the photo booth was a huge hit!!! Definitely recommend.

Dana · Married on 11/01/2014

All of my guests loved the photo booth! It was one of the best decisions that I made for my reception. Our attendant was very friendly and was willing to make copies for anybody that needed them. The company itself was also very fast in getting back to me and all of my questions. Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2014

The overall quality of the booth, props and pictures exceeded my expectations. Patrick was extremely professional and easy to work with and I'm glad I decided to use their services. I will recommend Prop Stop Photobooth to my friends!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Nikiana · Married on 10/23/2014

Prop Stop, Patrick, and Dana were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I knew I wanted a photobooth for our reception but with so much competition out there, I was not which vendor would be best for us. However, after talking to Patrick and reviewing the photos, I knew our guests would have a blast...and they definitely did!!! Everyone keeps talking about it! Prop Stop was so professional, accessible, and flexible throughout the planning process and even during the reception. Thanks for the awesome addition to our wedding!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Cate · Married on 10/04/2014

We booked Prop Stop because we liked the idea that we could fit a bunch of people into the shots - and not just a few like a traditional photo booth. Patrick was amazing to work with and all of the guests really enjoyed themselves. My husband and I realized at the end of the night that we hadn't taken any shots together and Patrick even opened the props back up for us to take a few quick shots.
    Their prop selection is amazing. I have been to a lot of weddings with booths and this was the best I have seen as far as props. The logo we sent them for the print outs was right on and we loved the way the scrapbook turned out. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a photo booth for an event!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

I was very impressed with this company. The amount of professionalism and creativity was well over what we had expected. We will defiantly be using them again in the near future.

Sent on 10/01/2014

George · Married on 09/20/2014

Patrick was very friendly and professional the whole night. He set up his equipment and tore it down in a timely manner while not interfering with the wedding event at all. The photo album provided after the wedding was a great gift as well.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

I was skeptical of getting a photo booth at first just because I didn't know how well it would go over, if I wanted the extra cost or hassle of planning, but the Prop Stop Photo Booth was definitely the hot spot of our wedding reception. Patrick was awesome. He was extremely helpful and patient with me when customizing the backdrop and print outs. He took care of all the logistics with the hotel as far as setting up & breaking down the booth. He had a witty sense of humor that our guests loved and we got tons of compliments about him and the booth from our friends and family, old and young. The pricing is definitely reasonable and our package included a cute photo album to take home with a copy of everyone's pictures. This was such an added bonus of memories to our wedding night and I can't imagine how it would have been without it! Five stars!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2014

Patrick was amazing! The photo booth was a major hit at our wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2014