The Prop Stop Photo Booth Reviews

The Prop Stop Photo Booth 2
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 3
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 4

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

Prop Stop added such a fun element to our wedding! The guests loved the photo booth and used it all night. We used the photo booth pictures as a guest book, which Prop Stop managed for us and it turned out great. The staff was wonderful to work with and highly professional. Highly recommend for any wedding or event!

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/11/2015

We loved the PropStop photobooth, and Paul (and the girl whose name I forgot-blame the drinks) They came early, brought plenty of props and a fun attitude and I have some amazing pictures in the album they made for us. I only wish my husband and I had gotten to take at least ONE picture together but that's our fault for running around so much during the reception. There are however plenty of our 4 year old -who loved the props and is apparently a little ham. Great service and value -and our guests loved it. We think its basically a must for any large event -it gets everyone together and is so much fun.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

From the booking to the wedding, this company was amazing! I didn't want a cliche photobooth and just wanted one picture, my own "Gatsby" props that I would provide and my own guest book. Honestly, they were the hardest working vendor at the wedding! Even though I didn't use their props or guest book, they hustled to get everyone to take pics and sign the guestbook and even complimented them all! Our guy was working up a sweat taping up all the pics. He even offered to stay open later because he was having so much fun! They allowed me to create my own footer as well since I'm a graphic designer and had a theme/fonts around my wedding. Even though I wound up not creating my own backdrop, they were open to the idea and were always attentive with my questions. I found them on Thumbtack and am SO pleased. Plus, their turn around for providing the electronic pics was 4 days! I got a Facebook album and a Dropbox album. I recommend them to everyone!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Renata · Married on 10/10/2015

So much fun for all the guests, young and old, drunk and sober ??????

Sent on 10/16/2015
  • F

Fatema · Married on 10/10/2015

We are so happy that we got a photo booth for our wedding. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved it!! The booth attendant was fabulous and made sure everyone was able to participate and get their pictures taken. For the price, and the number of times it was used, it was well worth the purchase.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Our venue had a lofted space that was perfect for a photo booth, and about a month before our wedding we were notified by the company we had originally booked that they would not bring the booth up to the loft area which left us without a way to use the space for our wedding. We weren't sure what to do, but then I started looking into other companies and found Prop Stop! When we asked if they could bring their booth up to our loft space, their answer was an affirmative yes! We literally booked them about a week before our wedding, and throughout the entire process Patrick was quick to respond, accommodating and so helpful! He even ended up buying another white backdrop for us since his stock was already reserved for that weekend.

Having a photo booth at our wedding ended up being the best idea we could have come up with as an alternative to dancing for guests! The kids loved it, everyone had fun picking out which props to use, and people we never would have expected had a complete blast with it! I would recommend Prop Stop to anyone - they helped add so much fun to our wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

I loved having the Prop Stop Photo Booth at our wedding! They brought so much fun and entertainment to the night. They also did a great job personalizing the footer on the printed photo strips- which matches our decor perfectly. They were timely in responding to emails during the planning process and also provided me with digital copies of all the photos within 4 days of the wedding. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a fun photo booth! Our guests loved it.

Sent on 10/08/2015

This was the best photobooth we have ever seen. I loved the quality of the photos and the price for the serve was spot on. Not only that but we were able to make our own footer for our photobooth which I loved!!! Patrick was always responsive and easy to work with and they arrived and set up on time. Truth worthy vendor and great customer service. They did an outstanding job at our event everyone kept wanting to get more and more pictures!!! Thanks propstop for a great addition to our big day!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • Renee & Kevin

Renee · Married on 09/25/2015

Love, love, love the Prop Stop Photo Booth. One of the best wedding decisions we made. Initially, my then fiancé was opposed to having a Photo Booth (he thought they were cheesy). I wanted and alternative to the guest book, so I made a last minute decision to add a Photo Booth. They are the best!
    Why? -
    -Amazing quality photos
    -Very professional
    -Excellent communication
    -Option to have guest record a video
    -Unlimited people in open air booth
    -Fast printing with unlimited prints
    -Large quantity of quality props
    -You receive an album of all the photos immediately after the wedding
    -You receive a download of photos a couple of days later
    I would not hesitate recommending them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/19/2015

Prop Stop Photo Booth were amazing! Patrick was extremely helpful and even worked with me to make the background exactly what I wanted for the wedding. The day of the attended was extremely friendly and professional and got people in the photo booth. The photos are hilarious and great memories of the day!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Marmarcat85

Marcelle · Married on 09/19/2015

The photo booth was so much fun! I had a blast using it and it showed from all the photo's how much everyone else enjoyed it too! Working with Patrick was easy and email communication was great! I really liked that we were able to pick out the backdrop and custom design the footer for the photos. The best feature that I enjoyed and my guests enjoyed was having everyone in a photo get a copy of that photo!

The set-up was professional and looked great! I personally like having an open photo booth so you can get lots of people in them! Adding the scrap-book was great and I'm glad I have a hard copy of all the photos! BUT they are also on facebook too so we can share with all our guests and re-live the moments on social media!

Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Rakesh · Married on 09/19/2015

Smooth and efficient email communication, allowed us to add in our own props, great price. Thank you for adding a great aspect to our wedding! Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was awesome to work with! From the beginning they were very responsive and always professional when answering my questions. We were apprehensive about spending the money at first, but it was way worth it! There was a line to get into the booth the entire night at our wedding! The pictures are hilarious and everyone really enjoyed themselves! Thanks to Paul for manning the booth and to Patrick for answering all of my questions!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jade · Married on 09/06/2015

Got married on Sept 6 2015 and this company was amazing like usual! I saw them at a friends wedding, kept their business card and reserved them when I got engaged in 2013. The entire process with this company was amazing! Very responsive through email. Our day of attendant was fun and friendly.

I love this company because they use a backdrop vs a constrictive booth. They also give each person in the picture their own copy! So if you have 20 people in a picture, each person in the group of 20 got their own picture. They use props(I think this is standard) and it adds to the element of crazy with guests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got the scrapbook option and I loved it :0)

Great experience!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Everyone at our wedding loved Prop Stop Photo Booth! I loved that it was not the typical "box" photo booth, but rather an open area where lots of people could be in the same picture. Our attendant was great, and we got the greatest guest book filled with photo strips and comments from our best friends and family. Working with Patrick and the rest of the Prop Stop team was a breeze and I highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2015

Oh what fun our guests had with our photo booth!! Prop Stop was such a fun - ESSENTIAL touch we added to our wedding. Our guests had an absolute blast in the photo booth! The props were amazing and the backdrop was actually the perfect addition to our tent. We are still cracking up looking at all of the pictures - thank you so much for being such a fun addition to our wedding!!! We even had friends book them for an upcoming wedding - THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

Amazing!!! Great take away for guests, they loved it!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Kadie · Married on 08/29/2015

Prop Shop was AWESOME at our wedding at Musket Ridge 2 weeks ago!!!!!! we loved it, our guests loved it, our other vendors love it....everyone loved it! If you have any interest in using a photo booth this is the company to use! Patrick was so easy to work with and so responsive to any and all questions I had. The attendant working our wedding was so nice and super helpful to the guests! We will absolutely use them again for any photo booth rental's we need in the future. These guys ROCK!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Words cannot describe how awesome Prop Stop Photo Booth is. At our recent wedding on 8/8/15, it was the hit of the wedding and our guests could not wait to take and retake photos at the booth. I have been to many weddings with photo booths and Prop Stop Photo Booth has by far the best props and best quality prints. Not only that, the prints come out so fast! Prop Stop Photo Booth was an incredible find and my wife and I are so lucky to have had them at our wedding. We totally recommend you go with Prop Stop Booth for your wedding too!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Crystal · Married on 08/08/2015

The Prop Shop photo booth is a great company to work with and adds a lot of fun to your event. Paul and his wife were the photo booth attendants for our big night. They were on time, set up fast and both super friendly and patient even when it was big crowds of guests trying to get into the shot. Our guest really enjoyed the photo booth and different props and signs that they could use in the pictures. It was great to get to see and tag all of the shots that The Prop Shop put on facebook. We added the video feature as well and were happy with the out come.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Jenna · Married on 07/31/2015

I highly recommend this company for all your photo booth needs. Working out the details of my event with the owner, Patrick, was very easy. They had a ton of different background and footer options. I picked a combination that matched my wedding colors. Our photo booth attendant for the evening, DJ, was on time for set up, looked professional (he's very handsome), and had everything ready to go for cocktail hour. There were a ton of different props to choose from. Each person in a picture gets a copy to take with them so we used the photo booth as a fun, easy wedding favor. Also, my wife and I got a photo album with all of the pictures our friends and family took. It makes me laugh and smile every time I look at it. The Prop Stop was top notch and I would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Tracy · Married on 07/18/2015

We got married on 7/18/15 and rented the photo booth with the open backdrop (versus traditional photobooth). I have zero complaints with their services. The attendant arrived early to set up and remained professional and charismatic with our guests. We also purchased the scrapbook which I recommend! People wrote little messages next to their photo strips and the attendant gave the book to us before he left, so we were able to look at all of the pics the day after! I'd definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

This was a great way to engage people that may not make it to the dance floor! Even my ninety year old grandparents got some snapshots at the photo booth. We did not want to hire a second photographer or a videographer, and this was an excellent alternative.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Erica · Married on 06/12/2015

Our photobooth scrapbook is by far my favorite takeaway from our wedding!(aside from my husband of course!) The props were very nice quality along with the backdrop. Every guest enjoyed hopping in no matter how young or old they were! I would use the Prop Stop again in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/07/2015

I looked at several national companies before settling on this local Maryland company. They had five star ratings and we're more price competitive than the nationals, plus offer a copy of each photo strip for every person in the photo, in addition to a digital copy of all the photos, making it a great value.

The quality was top notch, with personalized footers on the strips, a huge box of props, and crystal clear pics. We set up in a corner of the barn and used the raw wood walls as the backdrop. The digital photos were ash available within a week-long which also was nice because the final photos take a lot longer to process!

Patrick was super easy to work with, and even called me on his vacation to make sure we were all set. Lindsay was our attendant for a three hour booking at a barn wedding, and everyone talked about how lovely she was, and truly I think it was the best money we spent of anything!

Can't recommend this company more highly!

Advice: we rented for three hours, starting at the end of the cocktail hour. In hindsight, I'd have done the same start time, but extended the booth to end thirty minutes after the official end of the reception, because so many people realized at the end they didn't get a pic with us the bride and groom, or with someone they wanted. just something to think about, especially if you have a larger group.

Sent on 06/11/2015