The Prop Stop Photo Booth Reviews

The Prop Stop Photo Booth 2
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 3
The Prop Stop Photo Booth 4

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

Everyone loved the prop stop photo booth! I was very pleased with everything from the seemless set up to the custom footer for our wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Prop Stop was a great company to work with. From booking to wedding day the communication and responsiveness was excellent. They made a custom footer for our photos and the early set-up was perfect. The staff member on wedding day was interactive and patient (even as the night wore on). I will certainly be using these guys again for events.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Shaun · Married on 09/23/2016

Prop Stop is great. They came to our venue well in advance of the wedding, set up and had everything running incredibly well.

There were no hiccups during the event, all our guests were very happy and entertained with the photobooth.

With all the confidence, I recommend Prop Stop - they did a great job!

Sent on 10/14/2016

These guys were awesome to work with! They were quick and organized in their communication, offered the best of competitive rates, and executed everything perfectly at our wedding. Everyone raved about the photo booth and accessories! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Chris · Married on 09/10/2016

We booked Prop Stop Photo Booth for our own wedding after seeing it at a cousin's wedding we had previously attended and both times it was a hit. Our guests all loved it and we have some great photos to show for it. The custom footer and assortment of props were awesome. They were also more than generous in printing out numerous copies of the photos for all of the guests, plus we got digital copies of everything afterwards. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Eleni · Married on 09/10/2016

I booked these guys last minute and I'm so thrilled I was able to! They were awesome to work with and our guests absolutely loved the props they provided, and the pictures that came out!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

Excellent experience. Our guests loved it!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Very professional, reasonably priced, and the best part is that every person in a photo gets a copy at no additional cost!!! Our guests had a wonderful time with the photo booth at our wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

Prop Stop did the photo booth for our wedding in August. They were wonderful - everything was seamless from the set-up to the very end of the night. The photo booth was so popular that there was a line for most of the night! There were tons of great props, and enough strips came out that EVERYONE in the photo could have one. We did the extra scrapbook, which was awesome - they put in one of every strip plus guests could write a special message. A wonderful, special, and funny memento. They are great and we can't recommend them enough! Also - great value for the price.

Sent on 09/05/2016
  • User7120435 · 2+ years ago

Awesome! Prop Stop Photo Booth was a hit our wedding! I would defintely use them again! I liked the fact that it was open and a lot people could be in one picture! Great props too! Please add a tiara!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Excellent service. Super responsive, flexible and professional.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Katherine · Married on 07/16/2016

Very happy with Prop Stop. We had very specific ideas about what we wanted from our photo booth at our wedding reception. We wanted it to be open air (instead of an actual booth) and to produce 4x6 single photos instead of strips. Prop Stop was able to customize its offerings and provide us with what we wanted. Paul, our photo booth operator, was great with our guests and a true professional, skilled with the equipment. The photo booth was a hit at our party and Prop Stop delivered exactly what we wanted. It took Prop Stop a little longer to prepare and send us the links to the Dropbox cache of photos (the website says 3 days but it ended up being closer to two weeks) but very happy with the day of service and flexibility.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • User6952046 · 2+ years ago

We hired them for our wedding, and it was a great addition to the festivities. Everyone loved playing around with the props, everyone got printed copies of the pictures they were in, and we got digital copies of all of the pictures that were taken. Our photobooth tech, Paul, was super nice and accommodating. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 07/12/2016

photo booth was a huge hit. I would recommend prop stop to anyone. Great service, arrived on time, and after I realized I hadn't taken any pictures, he stayed a few minutes after the contract time to make sure I got some pictures in with my husband and friends.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Nnenna · Married on 05/29/2016

Patrick, owner of Prop Stop Photobooth, is absolutely awesome to work with! He is very friendly, professional, and fun to do business with! He also has THEEE BESTTT PROPS IN THE BUSINESS!! Some of our friends decided they were so cool, they would wear them throughout the night, and Patrick not once said anything-- He just let us have a ball with it all! The next party we have, Patrick will definitely be invited to! Lastly, his prices are unbeatable, and the photobook/keepsake we got was a great gift to walk away with! If you want a fun wedding, pick Prop Stop Photo Booth!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • TAC

Tara · Married on 05/13/2016

Prop Stop Photo Booth was such a fun addition to our wedding day! Our guests had a blast -- the background we chose was gorgeous, and the props were a blast! Our friends had a blast.

Prop Stop's staff is super helpful and kind, and Paul, our on-site photo booth director, was so much fun to be around and I know he was really loved by everyone who stopped by to take a picture!

Value-wise, Prop Stop was less than half the price of another photo booth company I got a proposal from, and far more personable and more bang for your buck -- I didn't even have to cut down hours -- they provide "idle" hours at low cost so no one is setting up during your ceremony or breaking down early. So convenient.

Also - Prop Stop offers a print of your photos for EVERY PERSON in the picture. Another company told me that there would be an upcharge for any extra prints -- so only 2 people in a 10 person photo would get a copy -- no fun at all!

I highly recommend Prop Stop to anyone having an event -- it added some extra fun to our evening and everyone loved it!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Lynn · Married on 04/23/2016

This company lives up to all of their great reviews and I highly recommend them!

As MOB/Wedding Planner I knew that I wanted to have a photo booth at the wedding to capture lots of casual/fun pictures for my daughter’s scrapbook/guest book. I did my research and sent out several emails asking for prices and the prop stop was a clear winner for both price and flexibility of scheduling. The open booth was a major hit because you can fit lots of people in one picture; but it was still more than cozy enough for great pictures of couples. The props were plentiful and some of them so much fun that several of the guests were actually seen on the dance floor wearing them. Jesse, our attendant, was very friendly and efficient. She set up and broke down the booth very quickly and she packed up all of the scrapbook supplies for me to take home. I didn’t have to do anything. They are as good as their reviews say – you won’t regret hiring them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 05/16/2016

I spent a long time deciding which photobooth vendor to use and decided on prop stop because of the great reviews. I was not disappointed! I always received quick responses, payment was made easy using paypal and they were very easy to work with. I loved the logo they created, it was perfect for our wedding. I also asked if I could use my own photo backdrop that would match my theme and they were very accommodating. The employee who was at the venue was super friendly and helpful. There was a really good variety of props. It was seriously one of the best things at the wedding, everyone loved it and we have some great photos/memories from the booth. I also found Prop Stop's pricing to be very reasonable by comparison to other companies out there. You can't go wrong hiring this company!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Katrina · Married on 03/12/2016

Prop Stop Photo Booth was an awesome addition to our wedding!! I inquired with many photo booth companies beforehand and this was definitely the best choice for a great price! We were originally going to do a selfie station to save money but I am so happy we didn't because the photo booth was a hit! They had awesome props, I loved the backdrop, and every person in the picture got prints!! We were able to customize our photo strip and the booth attendant was wonderful to work with!!! She was so fun, which is great because she dealt with a lot of crazies in that photo booth! They also will give us a digital copy of all of the pictures (which I am sure we will get a good laugh at). No doubt, go with Prop Stop!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Grace · Married on 03/12/2016

My friend had used Prop Stop Photo Booth for her wedding and we really liked it so we decided to look more into them. They were very responsive and flexible. I loved that we could design our own footer and the background. Everything worked out to perfectly. On the day of the wedding, we didn't need to have anything prepared other than a table for the props that they brought. Many of our guests took home multiple photobooth pictures (like 7-8) and said how much fun they had taking them. Also the man (Paul was his name) in charge of the photobooth was super friendly and very helpful. With Prop Stop sharing the photos on Facebook, my husband and I had a great time laughing and giggling at some of the pictures. I would definitely recommend to use Prop Stop for any event!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Amy · Married on 01/16/2016

Kerry was fantastic! She was professional, personal, and helped make our day even more special! The guest book is a great idea. She truly went above and beyond for us, our family, and friends. We have some hilarious and awesome pics to capture the memories and we have Kerry to thank for it!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Andrea · Married on 01/02/2016

Very responsive and flexible with coordinating the booth usage around my wedding reception timeline. The day-of services were great. Our guests raved about the open-format photo booth -- makes for a much better "social" experience for wedding guests.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Kathleen · Married on 12/05/2015

We were very picky about our photobooth for our wedding- and Propstop blew us and our guests away! The booth and props were fantastic, and the attendant was incredibly nice and attentive. We would recommend them for any event- definitely a highlight of our wedding- a line even formed at the end of the night with guest not wanting to leave the photobooth!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Meghan · Married on 12/05/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Prop Stop Photo Booth for any event! Our family and friends had a blast with the props and booth. I love looking at all the pictures from that night. SO much fun!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Don · Married on 11/28/2015

DJ and the staff did a great job with the photo booth and it was a instant hit at my wedding. Couldn't recommend them anymore.

Sent on 12/07/2015