122 Reviews for Promo Productions DJ Entertainment

Sound/PA System (9)
Consultation (8)
Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (3)

We are so glad we had Kenny at our wedding reception! He did a phenomenal job making sure everything went smoothly and everyone had fun! Very professional and all around really nice family man, highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was amazing!! He has great energy and had our dance floor packed all night during our reception. He was great to work with, super response and flexible. We really liked that he was honest about what works and doesn't work at weddings.

We used his expertise to make a lot of our decisions. We really liked looking through his online portal of songs to get ideas and put what we wanted all in one place. It was a great tool to have for planning.

Thank you again for everything, Kenny!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Kenny of Promo Productions was absolutely amazing! He played a major part in making sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. We went over all of the plans with him ahead of time, he made some suggestions, and even let us give him a script for part of the reception. He went so far above and beyond what we expected and we cannot recommend him enough! He even snapped a few sneaky candid photos of the dance floor and they turned out great! DJ Kenny, you rock!

Profile Picture Breanna, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Kenny was great. He met with us prior to the wedding to go through the lineup and the songs. He listened to our suggestions and because of his experience was also able to make some great suggestions as well. I would highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Russell, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Kenny is AMAZING! We used his services for our July wedding and are more than pleased with the outcome! We were specifically looking for a DJ that would fill the dance floor and keep it full and that is exactly what we got! In addition to his timely responses, we appreciated Kenny's honestly, advice, and sense of humor. When talking with him, we felt as if we had been friends with him for years. He truly looks out for you, letting us know what works for nonstop partying and what doesn't. He went above and beyond to remix a song that I wanted to use for the procession, making the song work within the time frame needed. We absolutely loved using his online portal to make playlists of "must-haves" and blacklisted songs. Kenny arrived early and stayed late, chatting with us throughout to be sure we were enjoying ourselves. We cannot thank you enough, Kenny. We will absolutely be recommending to everyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was responsive, professional, positive, affirming and overall exactly what we were looking for and more in a DJ for our wedding day. He helped us plan and organize the sound for an outside ceremony and cocktail hour and then was able to seamlessly transition to an inside dinner and reception. He was so accommodating and his planning sheets were incrediably helpful. Thank you so much for a fantastic day!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was incredible to work with! He was so friendly throughout the entire planning process, and honored our every request. We asked him to do an "Earth, Wind & Fire" mashup for our introductions, and it turned out amazing! Our guests really enjoyed it. We had a smaller, more intimate wedding, but he still managed to get all of our guests on the dance floor! He even takes photos throughout the night, which is a big bonus!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wow - what a pleasure it was to work with Kenny. He is so friendly, professional, and a pro at what he does. Our ceremony was outside and we had beautiful and customized wedding music. He pays attention to detail and makes sure he has a timeline of the night - so that nothing goes unnoticed. Our guests had a blast and everyone was dancing all night long. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ - thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/28/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Book Kenny now! We had a destination wedding so finding vendors was a bit more challenging, we read great reviews about Kenny and spoke with him on the phone and we knew he was our guy. We had a few calls with Kenny before our big day to review timeline and get more comfortable with each other and Kenny was so flexible to find time to chat with us. On our wedding day Kenny had such great energy and was the perfect emcee for our party. He read our crowd so well and the dance floor was packed all night. Thanks Kennny!

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kenny was the DJ for my wedding and I am so glad we found him! He was so great. Throughout the whole planning process he kept in touch and was constantly giving us advise and helping find music for different parts of our day. He even did a mash up of a few songs for our first dance. He kept the energy up all night and was not only great at choosing music, but was a great MC. Thank you Kenny for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Kenny was the DJ for my daughter's New Year's Eve 2016 wedding and we could not be happier. He provided music and microphones for the ceremony, cocktail music, reception music, MC duties and uplighting. Everything was kept on schedule. Music was exactly what was requested. Kenny keeps the party going. Only drawback - the reception went by TOO QUICKLY! lol! We had an amazing time. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Carole, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I are extremely happy with Kenny! We had a few special requests and Kenny was very enthusiastic about them! The dance floor was PACKED the entire night! We even have people dancing on tables! Kenny's selections of songs kept people moving and happy all night. Kenny was able to keep the crowd moving even with a wide range in ages! Kenny is very professional and knows how to work a wedding! We will be recommending Kenny to everyone we know!

Profile Picture stephanie, 10/15/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Kenny was a fantastic DJ for our wedding. We met up with him about 2 weeks before our wedding and had a fantastic conversation about the big day. Kenny knows his stuff. He was a plethora of knowledge about themes, the venue, different songs, the ceremony, and the different reception events. Honestly, we were a bit last minute and made some changes and special requests a few days before and Kenny was more than happy to accommodate. He set up the processional, recessionary, cocktail, entrance, first dance, father-daughter dance, and other special music for the whole wedding seamlessly. I highly recommend Kenny's services for any wedding! He was communicative, responsive, easy going, fun, professional, organized, and an amazing Mc for the event. We received many compliments from our guest as well.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My Husband and I got married on 10/1/16 and Kenny was absolutely amazing! He was so easy going and made me feel very relaxed before and during the wedding. He was extremely knowledgable and he had a lot of expertise. He was also very organized and met with us before our wedding to perfect all of the details. I still am getting comments about how great our DJ was from our wedding!

Profile Picture Teal, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Promo Productions is amazing! Seamless from the very beginning. Kenny is very professional and knows how to get the party started and keep going! Book, Book, Book!

Profile Picture User7577252, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was absolutely amazing to work with from day one! He was very accommodating with meeting up and had so much information that I didn't even realize we were going to need. I could always get ahold of him super easily, which came in very handy the week of the wedding. And I loved that he was snapping pictures DJ booth throughout the night and during the ceremony! He definitely knows how to keep people on the dance floor. Knowing that he was our DJ relieved so much stress! I would recommend him to everyone who wants to have a fun wedding!

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was absolutely amazing to work with! He was so much fun and was sure to get the party started! My family all complained the next day because their feet hurt from dancing so much! He was so fun and even added fun personal touches to our wedding to be sure to add some laughs! Highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! He was great!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We would recommend Kenny to anyone! He was super personable and accommodating. Everyone at our wedding loved the music! The night flowed perfectly and he had a wonderful ability to feel the vibe of the crowd throughout the night. It was like each time to song changed it he took it up another level! He was so professional yet fun the entire time. I would absolutely book Kenny again, worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Best Dj ever! Professional and knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor till the end of the night! Beautiful job!

Profile Picture Rima, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

If you are in search of a DJ who is fun, flexible and takes into account your wants and needs, choose Kenny the Promo Guy! Kenny was able to pick up very quickly what we were looking for on our wedding day at our pre-conference before the wedding. He also was a good judge of what was making our guests happy. We had folks dancing the whole evening! Kenny was super about being flexible with us when our ceremony ended and our cocktail hour started earlier then expected. I would defiantly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so glad we chose Kenny as our wedding DJ! He was very helpful throughout the whole planning process - he is a true professional! On our wedding day, we had no worries about music for the ceremony and reception because we trusted Kenny to do a great job, and he did! He was accommodating to our last minute song additions, and helped keep our timeline on track during the reception. I would recommend Kenny to anyone without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best choice for the job! Listened to everything we had to say and truly took it to heart! Kept the mood fun and upbeat and made sure everyone was having a great time! Would recommend Kenny to everyone I know!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

When it came time to plan my wedding, I booked my date around Kenny's availability! Not only is he extremely welcoming and easy to work with, but he's beyond professional and exemplifies how all wedding professionals should work with their clients. I knew that booking with Kenny, my guests and I would have great entertainment throughout the night and everyone would be on that dance floor. He made everything so simple, and I knew that I could trust him with the every detail I gave him. I could not have picked a better person to help make my day memorable. Kenny is hands down THE BEST!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture User6336871, 2+ years ago, 1 Review