Promised Hearts Inc. Reviews

26 | New Bern, NC

26 Reviews for Promised Hearts Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Promised Hearts Inc. 1
Promised Hearts Inc. 2
Promised Hearts Inc. 3

Nick · Married on 03/31/2018

Joe and Pam were perfect for this wedding. They were so friendly and nice that people kept asking how I got my uncle and aunt to work behind the bar because they felt like family members. We brought the alcohol to the wedding, which Joe made that painful process as easy as could be. He provided recommendations on how much alcohol to get and what kinds to get as well. He also made suggestions on where to get everything to be the most cost efficient. And his suggestions were spot on as by the end of the night we barely had anything left.
    He suggested a place to order kegs from and said that if we ordered from there, that he would pick it up himself. It gets even better. The next day, he even tracked us down at brunch in Swansboro (the wedding was in Havelock) to pick up one of the kegs and return it himself.
    These two were awesome and great multitaskers as they were dancing and refilling drinks all night.
    I would highly recommend these two for any wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Promised Hearts Inc. 4
    Promised Hearts Inc. 5
    Promised Hearts Inc. 6

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

Yes, we have new family members. You guys are awesome!! We had a blast! Thank you for having us!

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

I have used Pam for 2 weddings for my daughter's and both were awesome!! With Promised Hearts you will be very satisfied with your event!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

We love your whole family!!

Holly · Married on 09/17/2017

Pam was such a blessing to have at our wedding! She helped keep us calm and kept the atmosphere light and happy! I can’t imagine having anyone else but Pam marrying us.

Sent on 04/15/2018

epha · Married on 11/19/2016

Ms. Pam and her team help coordinate my wedding event back on Nov. 19, 2016. This vendor was all I needed for a stress free beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. Everything that came as a stressor was no problem after Ms. Pam had anything to do with it. My fiancé and I felt like we weren't alone with all that we had going on. Even though she came on board with helping to plan the ceremony and reception within like a month prior to the wedding, she was nothing less than a champ at what she do. Ms. Carol helped with assisting her and she too had a warming secured impact on our plans for the wedding. Thank you, Pam and Carol you are one of a kind!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Pam is amazing! She's kind, thoughtful and pressure free! She wants your wedding to go YOUR way. She provides you with several options that fit your needs/wants. She can be as traditional as you'd like or completely modern and humorous you want. You run the show, and she delivers perfectly! She was like family at our wedding and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to lead us through our most important day!! Thank you Pam!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Cali · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing and customizable
    Promised Hearts made my wedding extra special!
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Angela · Married on 04/30/2016

Pam has a very upbeat personality, she kept us laughing and calm. Pam has lots of ideas and advise. She was very helpful when picking our vows, she had lots of choices and we were able to make changes where we wanted. Pam even made us a cute heart picture with our vows written out! Pam is genuinely sweet!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Erin · Married on 10/31/2015

Pam and her team were amazing from the start! I contacted her last minute to assist with our big day and she jumped right on it! She had a lot of helpful feedback and provided unique tweeks to make our wedding even more special. She also contacted your other vendors on your behalf to make sure every one was on the same page! Sometimes you question whether you want to hire a wedding coordinator to trim off the extra expense and I thought the same thing and so did my family...BUT I will always recommend Pam and her team because she was really a lifesaver by taking off a huge load of stress often put on the family and bride the last month of wedding planning and the day of the wedding! Totally worth the money!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Brooke · Married on 04/10/2010

Wonderful service. Pam made the wedding of my dreams, everything ran smoothly. Her team is great to work with. They are there for you!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

This review is fine, I hit the wrong key
  • F

Nikki · Married on 03/02/2010

Pam and Chris were wonderful, without them, my big day would not have gone as smoothly as it did. I can't thank them enough for helping me make my day exactly what I wanted it to be.

Sent on 03/04/2010

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day! Your personal vows were beautiful!

stefanie · Married on 02/27/2010

Pam from Promised Hearts went so far passed above and beyond for our wedding. I felt like I was working with friend. She made our day stress free and happy. I used Promised Hearts for day of coordinating and would recommend this service to everyone, even those brides who want to handle everything. You can not do it all and having her help made my day perfect. Her ideas and advice were wonderful!

Sent on 03/14/2010

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

We really enjoyed meeting your whole family!! We had a great time! It was beautiful! Stop by next time you come to NB.

Lori · Married on 06/27/2009

Pam and her team were absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend them and would use them again for any type of event planning. She continually went above and beyond her services and thought of things I had forgotten about. A true gem to work with!!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

What a fun day!! It was great! You & your sisters looked beautiful!

Meredith · Married on 06/20/2009

Pam and her family are wonderful. The wedding went off without one single problem and I attribute that to Pam and her staff. They were efficient as well as effective.

Sent on 08/21/2009

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

You guys are awesome!!! We really enjoyed it, even with the hot weather!! It was beautiful!

Becky · Married on 05/16/2009

Even though she already had other events booked, Pam worked really hard to make the arrangements to decorate for my reception. She and her crew did a great job and all linens were clean and freshly steamed!

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

Thanks! We saw the pictures, absolutely beautiful!!

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2009

We rented chairs for our beach wedding. They delivered and set them up for us and also came to pick them up that evening, I didn't worry about a thing. They were awesome and cheap! I priced 5 other places that wanted to charge me 100.00 in just delivery!

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for choosing us! We love helping people! Best wishes always!

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2009

Pam, from promised hearts, was an absolute jewel to work with. She made my wedding day more than I could have ever imagined. She went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and myself and our guests had an amazing time. She made the wedding planning process so carefree and painless. She truly is a wedding GOD!

Sent on 04/03/2009

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

No, you guys are amazing!! We had a great time!! See you on Facebook!

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2008

Pam and her family were awesome! Pam assisted us with finding all our vendors and planning a wedding in NC, all the way from MD. We only came down once to do a tasting and attend a bridal show at Pam's recommendation, after our initial meeting her. At the show she was able to assist us with finding the dj and photographer and had great recommendations for the officiant (we had found ours the fall prior). When she came to the beach house, she was very organized and contacted all the vendors prior to make sure it was smooth sailing! She and her family were so efficient and we only wish all our siblings were getting married down there so we could spend more time with them! She even drove three hours to pick up our wedding cake!

Sent on 07/08/2008

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

You guys are the best, we feel like part of the family!! FUN, FUN day!!
    Let us know when you come back next summer!!

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2008

Pam is great for all services and provided us with the wedding we wanted and everything beyond! She is great to work with!

Sent on 05/19/2009

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

It was a blast!! Come & see me when you can!
  • W

William · Married on 05/31/2008

Pam from Promised Hearts was very helpful in planning our wedding. She answered every question we had and also gave us advice which really helped us as a couple. At times it was hard, but Pam seem to help us get through it. When it was time for the big day, her professionalism and dedication to us helped make everything fall right into place. She is a great wedding planner and now a great friend. I would recommend her to anyone!! Thanks for a great wedding!! We love you all and I know you'll help many other couples make their wedding day special!!

Will & Ash

Sent on 07/06/2008

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

You guys are the best!! We worked hard, but had a great time! You both have wonderful families!!

Sherrie · Married on 06/30/2001

Enjoyable experience.

Sent on 02/20/2008

Promised Hearts Inc.'s reply:

An absolutely beautiful, but hot, day!! Wonderful, fun, and meaningful!!

Stacy · Married on 05/02/2009

Pam was always avaiable for questions or meetings. She cooordinated the our wedding day and took care of all our rental needs. It was a pleasure to have her and her team be part of our special wedding day. Thanks Pam!

Sent on 05/19/2009

Tammi · Married on 04/05/2009

Pam was great - we did everything via email and it turned out just the way I envisioned it.

Kari · Married on 10/18/2008

3.5

Pam was a pleasure to work with. Everything was just what i wanted the day of the ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2008

courtney · Married on 04/07/2007

3.5

Busy Busy Busy-day for us. Times got hectic. Would recommend seeing all wedding party including family members before wedding day to get to know faces.

Sent on 05/15/2007

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2009

It was great to have Pam and her team working to coordinate the vendors for the wedding on the day of the event. It took the pressure off of me. With Pam as the "go to" person I knew that everything would be handled and I could relax and enjoy the party with our guests.

Sent on 06/30/2009