97 Reviews for Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio

Haircuts (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
96 Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio Reviews

I can not express enough how amazed I am at Nicole's talents! She took care of my bridal party and couldn't be more professional, friendly, patient and creative. She worked miracles!!

Photo for Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio Review - I did not get a pic of my veil yet
Photo for Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio Review - Will post more pics soon
Photo for Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio Review
Photo for Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio Review - Veil and headpiece stayed put all night
Profile Picture Patty, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Nicole is incredible! As a performer I have had a lot of people style my hair and she is definitely one of the best out there. She makes it look so easy and is a complete sweetheart on top of being so talented. Love Love LOVE this woman!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

OMG! Nicole is absolutely amazing! She is very talented at what she does. My hair came out absolutely beautiful and I received compliments on my hair the entire night of my wedding! I felt like a goddess and she made me feel very special! Nicole is very sweet and kind. You will love your experience with her! 5 stars!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Let me tell you..... Nicole and her assistant Diana did the most amazing work on myself and my girls!!!!! I had a trial with Nicole and let me tell you my hair is fine , I have a lot but very fine and it didn’t hold the style at all (my hair was the issue not What Nicole did lol) .... I called Nicole in a PANIC ! And she assured me not to worry and I was in good hands and she got me in the following week for a new trial. That right there let me know I had the right girl! We discussed my hair and what we would need to do to get the style I wanted. I went back and she nailed it! I might add I have now gone to her for a cut and highlights since meeting her! She’s extremely nice and knows her stuff!
The morning of my wedding she was right there at 6am to get started. We had myself, 6 girls and both moms to do. They worked non stop on all of us until 11:30 when the photographer showed up! When I tell you their work was FLAWLESS, it’s not an understatement!!!! My hair turned out better than I ever could have expected and was even more gorgeous than the pics I had shown her. My girls and I looked amazing! And she helped made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life! You need to book Gypsy Hair lounge ! You will NOT be disappointed and one of the best decisions you can make for yourself on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: On-Site Hair

Nicole’s level of professionalism combines with her amazing artistry is what made me feel so glamorous.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot convey strongly enough how pleased I am with the way Nicole styled my hair for my wedding. Nicole is a consummate professional who truly understood my vision. I wanted a 40s glam look for the wedding which was executed perfectly through her skill set. Not only did she make me feel like the most beautiful bride that day, she also styled the hair for 10 other ladies in my wedding party. Everyone was thrilled with their looks. Moreover It can get very hectic on your wedding day, Nicole and her assistant made all the difference. They were professional, warm, friendly and accommodating throughout the process. I highly recommend Nicole as your wedding day hair stylist if your looking for perfection on your big day!

Thank You Nicole!

Mrs. Camille Pavone

Profile Picture Camille , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved the way my hair came out!! Nicole did a beautiful job I would recommend her at any bride!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I truly cannot express how absolutely happy I was with Nicole for my wedding. I got married 9/23/17 in Montauk, NY. Nicole and her assistant, Brooke, arrived to our location promptly and did not hesitate to start preparing their stations and starting everyone’s hair. I had 7 bridesmaids, plus my mom and our flower girl that were getting their hair done and Nicole was so professional in making sure we stayed on time, while also making everyone’s hair absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on my hair which was definitely not an easy style. I wanted a nice long, big, fishtail braid that would last all day/night, and she NAILED IT! My hair was exactly what I wanted and I felt like the hair really tied everything together. All of my bridesmaids were raving how they loved their hair, all of them looking amazing and their hair lasted all night. My bridesmaids also did not make it easy for Nicole, as most of them wanted some sort of braid or half-up/half-down look. My mom is also not so easy-to-please when it comes to her hair, she never lets anyone do anything to it! But we trusted in Nicole and I’ve never seen my mom so happy with the way her hair looked. I could tell she was SO pleasantly surprised, she looked amazing. I HIGHLY recommend Nicole and her team to anyone looking to be stress-free on their wedding day and have a gorgeous hair look! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU NICOLE!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot speak more highly of Nicole and how incredible she and her team were on my wedding day, AMAZING! Nicole works miracles because once she was done with myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids I felt like I had goddess hair on my wedding day and all of my girls' hair were pinterest-worthy. Nicole and her team were professional, polite, down-to-earth, and work their HARDEST to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. I had a total of 11 girls to get their hair done besides myself and she didn't miss a beat! Each girls hair was unique, fit with my wedding theme, and something out of a magazine. I got so many compliments on my hair the night of my wedding and follow-up texts asking me who did everyones hair for my wedding. Thank you so much Nicole!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is the best. She has been my hair dresser for years. She takes excellent care of me and the family! Always accommodating our schedules early or late. On a personal note having medical issues always giving great advise for products and vitamins to help. A special thank you for the beautiful job she did on my granddaughters hair for her First Holy Communion. She looked gorgeous. She left her hair in for days to show all her friends at school. Thanks for taking such good care of us!!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is absolutely incredible, from the trial to my wedding day she understood my vision right away and made it come to life. My hair was stunning and every bit the "princess" I wanted it to be, I lost count of how many compliments I received. She also styled the hair of my wedding party and each one of them was perfection, they were all so happy with her work. I would recommend her for your big day a million times over!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her team covered me and my 9 bridesmaids for my wedding last weekend and was recommended by my wedding planner as the best in town. She was right! I could not have been happier with her work. I was a bride who had NO IDEA how I should style my hair but between the trial and seeing my dress and getting to know me, Nicole knew just where to take the style -- and she delivered an amazing style which I received compliments on all night long. I really felt so beautiful and glam and yet still myself. In Nicole's hands, you can rest assured - she will work to make sure you are 100% happy with your hair. Everyone in the bridal party got exactly what they wanted and while everyone was being styled we all had so much FUN -- the perfect way to start the day. Nicole is cool, calm and committed to helping you look your best on your wedding day. I could not recommend her enough. -- Jen

Profile Picture Jen, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was 11/18/16, this past Friday at the Fox Hollow in Woodbury, NY. Nicole came to my apartment the morning of my wedding on time with a huge smile on her face - to get started on me, 3 bridesmaids and my mom. 'HAIR ARTIST' doesn't do her work justice. She is a magician! I've never had the pleasure of having my hair done by a more warm, genuinely friendly, honest *professional* like Nicole. I was SO HAPPY with the way my hair came out and I got compliments from literally every guest I greeted. Nicole will patiently answer all your questions, address your concerns and leave you feeling confident and gorgeous. My mom and 3 bridesmaid were so happy with their hair. They also received tons of compliments. They kept taking selfies and their hair styles stayed perfectly done all night - through dancing, sweating and crazy jumping photos. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY HAIR DREAMS COME TRUE, Nicole, and the morning of my wedding so fun and special with easy conversation and laughs.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My sisters wedding was 11-18-16 at the Fox Hollow in Woodbury, N.Y. I was her maid of honor. Let me start by saying I don't trust many people with my hair with the exception of my hair stylist who I have been going to for over 10 years. I was a bit nervous to have someone do my hair because I have several bald spots and am always feeling a bit self conscious about that. The morning of my sisters wedding I walked into my sisters home and met Nicole. She was friendly, upbeat, kind, and just had this confidence that I immediately felt at ease. Nicole and I spoke about my concerns. We talked about different hairstyles. I never felt rushed she answered all of my questions and again her personality and professionalism spoke volumes. I finally decided on one that I had fallen in love with. Nicole absolutely nailed it. None of my bald spots showed just like she said. I felt beautiful and I can't thank Nicole enough for her artistry.. She is definitely a master at her craft.. She's like a magician. I received so many compliments on my hair not only the day of the wedding but days after. My hair held in perfect place all day and night through pictures, dancing and yes I'll admit.. sweating. Thank you so much Nicole for working your magic. I'm even going to drive out to her salon out on Long Island and I live in Brooklyn (at least an hour drive) just so that I can have Nicole continue to work her magic. One you find a person like Nicole friendly, honest, kind, PROFESSIONAL you want to keep them and their artistry around. Thank you so much Nicole again for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful. ~Kristen M

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughters wedding was on November 18th, 2016. She is the first of my 3 children to get married. My excitement and anticipation of this joyous occasion reached a feverish pitch. The morning of the wedding my older daughter and I went to the brides apartment for hair and makeup. We met the other bridesmaids there. One by one I watched each girl have her hair done by Nicole. She truly transformed each one of us into beautiful women both young and old. Nicole was able to transform all types of hair thin/balding/brittle and course/thick and curly into stylish beautiful hairdos. Every girl there was so delighted at the result of their own hair as well as each other's. Compliments flew around the room. We all took so many pictures of each other's hair. I would highly recommend Nicole for any wedding or any other occasion. Nicole was totally professional, experienced, friendly and pleasant. Nicole helped make my daughters wedding day everything I as her mom could have wanted and more. Thank you for everything Nicole!

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was 11/12/16, but my love and admiration for Nicole and her amazing work started months before at my hair trial! I came into Nicole's hair studio with a head full of naturally curly and unruly hair, a screen shot of a beautiful bridal hairstyle and a general idea of what I wanted for my wedding day. I wished her luck and hoped she could turn my mess of wild curls into something wedding day worthy. She turned me around, got to work and we proceeded to have a great conversation full of laughs and stories. I felt completely at ease and the time flew! After about an hour, Nicole said she was finished, spun me around, and once I got over my shock, I immediately burst into tears! My hair looked amazing!!! She completely nailed the look I wanted and I felt so beautiful! This feeling was only matched by the day of my wedding when Nicole arrived on time, again worked her magic, and went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and that feeling is absolutely priceless! What makes Nicole wonderful isn't just that she is incredibly talented, but that she has a passion for what she does and is a perfectionist at making her clients look perfect! Nicole I can't thank you enough! You are exceptional!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was amazing. She went above and beyond to get the look I wanted and was so flexible with her traveling and schedule. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What can I say- Nicole is awesome! My hair was absolutely perfect on my wedding day. She totally nailed it!
My bridesmaids and my mother were also extremely happy with their hair.

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole styled my hair exactly the way I had in mind for my wedding, actually it was better than I even imagined! She is so sweet and friendly and she was able to style all of my bridesmaids hair also. They all looked so beautiful, The styles that she chose for each bridesmaid were so romantic and flattering. I would strongly recommend her to any of my friends because she does an absolutely amazing job!
Anna Miranda

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and Amanda did an amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding day! I expected nothing less from Nicole because every time I go to her salon she does a phenomenal job!! All of my bridesmaids were so happy and my hair was literally flawless! I got compliments all night : ) also. Amanda and Nicole are so friendly and down to earth that they kept me at ease while I was so nervous getting ready. They were on time and professional and super talented! Thank you so much for everything ! I would highly recommend to any bride : )

Profile Picture Jeana, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nicole! Not only did she do a great job for both my trial and my wedding but she is just a great person in general! Made the whole experience great! I got so many compliments for both my trial and my wedding! My bridesmaids all loved her and even requested her information so they can use her in the future. I highly recommend Nicole! It's nice when you meet genuine nice people who are also great at their job. No matter the style or type of hair she was able to give everyone of us what we wanted. She works wonders! If I could give her 10 stars I would!!!

Profile Picture User6355533, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is a fantastic stylist and a great girl. My wedding was a few weeks ago and I could not be happier. The compliments did not stop. I truly have to say my sisters and I looked amazing. Amanda did an amazing job on the make-up as well. They both showed up on time and were very professional. I didn't have to worry about a thing that day or any other time I go in and get my hair cut, colored and highlighted!!!

Profile Picture Gail, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is great at what she does! We've hired her for 2 family weddings and everyone loved their hair for both. Professional, does a great job, and she's fun to be around! I'd definitely recommend her for weddings or other special occasions!

Profile Picture User6786269, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was absolutely amazing in every way. Working with her and Amanda was a treat. She responded almost immediately with any email I sent with positivity and assurance. My hair was perfectly as I envisioned it. My hair stayed in for the extent of the party and then some! The wedding was on the water and exceptionally winding and the hair was still perfect. I could not have asked for better people to work with.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews